Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#57220 - 07/20/11 03:03 PM Trying to get a message to Tani Jantsang - Help!
agetron Offline
stranger

Hey!
I found a short story by Tani Jantsang titled “The Statement of Richard Daniel Upton,” that originally appeared in the magazine Cthulhu Cultus in 1995. The story involves a haunted box found by a man whose father had begged him to destroy it and then disappeared.

I am trying to contact the author Tani Jantsang, because I would like to reproduce an excerpt from the short story for my book about a spiritual possession. I would like to use a few paragraphs as an example and will give the source of the original and author. The purpose of this note is to see if there is any objection. Can anyone help me or point me in a direction to get my request to Tani? thanks in advance.

My website is; http://www.dibbukbox.com

e-mail is: dibbukbox@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Jason

#57224 - 07/20/11 03:46 PM Re: Trying to get a message to Tani Jantsang - Help! [Re: agetron]
Jake999 Offline

Tani Jantsang does not frequent this site.

Last email I saw for her was: commissar curly@mail.com

#57228 - 07/20/11 07:16 PM Re: Trying to get a message to Tani Jantsang - Help! [Re: agetron]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
It seems you are spamming the board.
No matter what your reason, it is frowned upon.
Your other repetitive messages will be deleted.

Try google, or the CoS.

Morgan

#57229 - 07/20/11 07:31 PM Re: Trying to get a message to Tani Jantsang - Help! [Re: Morgan]
agetron Offline
stranger

Hello Morgan,
I am sorry - I was not intending to spam. I tried Google as you suggested and several other search engines which pointed to The 600 Club as the source for Tani Jantsang.

I thought because of the link that she perhaps on the Board, maybe an Administrator/Moderator, or active member? As a senior member I appreciate your help clarifying as Google has directed me here.

Thanks for any help.
Jason

#57230 - 07/20/11 07:33 PM Re: Trying to get a message to Tani Jantsang - Help! [Re: Jake999]
agetron Offline
stranger

Hello Jake999,
I just saw your reply and appreciate your help. i only wnat to provide Tani the recognition she deserves for her writing.

I will try the email and hope it works. Sorry if I came off as insincere or having an alternative motive. Google directed me to the 600 Club as a source.
Thanks for helping,
Jason

#57264 - 07/21/11 11:05 AM Re: Trying to get a message to Tani Jantsang - Help! [Re: agetron]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: agetron
Can anyone help me or point me in a direction to get my request to Tani? thanks in advance.

Google? The first site is a wiki that mentions her name... but the second one... She was (might still be) in The Satanic Reds. I have a dozen or so pamphlets with her name on it... Dig there.

#57265 - 07/21/11 11:14 AM Re: Trying to get a message to Tani Jantsang - Help! [Re: agetron]
agetron Offline
stranger

Hello All:
Sorry for the purported intrusion into your website domain.

However, your membership was indeed helpful -- Jake999's email - got me to another person with a direct connection to Tani. I hope to hear from her soon. Again, thanks for being helpful.

My post can be deleted as if I was never here.
Best,
Jason

#57266 - 07/21/11 11:29 AM Re: Trying to get a message to Tani Jantsang - Help! [Re: Wicked Satanist]
agetron Offline
stranger

Thanks Timothy for your help. I am on the right track now.
Best,
Jason

#57267 - 07/21/11 11:31 AM Re: Trying to get a message to Tani Jantsang - Help! [Re: Morgan]
agetron Offline
stranger

Hi Morgan,
Sorry for the problems. Go ahead and lock the post or delete it all if need be - the site was helpful and I hope the best for you guys.
Jason

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.