Page 2 of 7 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#57262 - 07/21/11 10:06 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Jason King]
MindFux Offline

Quote:
Replacing one tyranny with an infinitely worse tyranny is not smart, clever, or even manipulative. It is suicide plain and simple.

I'm inclined to agree with the first sentence on a personal level, but with regards to the the quoted section it really comes down to whether or not the individual so using the causal form believes that fundamentalist Islam could replace anything.

As a causal form that promotes people being disruptive and bombing shit and costing the State a large amount of money chasing it down - it is effective. The aim isn't to create an 'Islamic State' but rather to use whatever means work to cause pain to the current status quo.

Though, ideology aside, the effect of fundamentalist Islam has hardly been effective in that regard - military budgets are higher, tighter controls of the populace are in effect (the patriot act, European Terrorism laws, etc.) and the intelligence services have greater reach to track and monitor. All in all, it's done nothing but strengthen the state by providing an obvious enemy. I don't have an issue with the idea of using it, I just don't think the execution of such will ever meaningfully transpire. The genius of the State is that it thrives on the appearance of external threat. After all, 'United We Stand' came about as a result of 9/11 and never have people been more united under the common banner of slavery.

MF

Edited by MindFux (07/21/11 10:07 AM)
Edit Reason: because it just has to happen.

#57263 - 07/21/11 10:37 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: MindFux]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: MindFux
As a causal form that promotes people being disruptive and bombing shit and costing the State a large amount of money chasing it down - it is effective.

It's all fun-n-games until you get caught in the crossfire. The USA (by way of "smart" CIA activity) learned this lesson on 9/11. Sometimes, when you feed the Tyger, you end up being Roy Horn.

JK

#57268 - 07/21/11 12:09 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Sean the Mystic]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I know you might have been told that there is no such thing as a stupid question. But the truth of the matter is that there is. And you just asked one.

Islam is a slave religion. Just like its Judeo-Christian counterparts. There is nothing Satanic about living in subservience to something outside the self. Especially a non-existent god.

Just because you consider something "evil" does not mean it is Satanic.

Now please, stop asking stupid questions.

#57272 - 07/21/11 01:05 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Sean the Mystic Offline
Banned
stranger

I'm just Forrest Gump wandering into a Satanism forum asking naive questions. \:\)

I get the points about Islam being a slave religion, submission to something outside the self, etc. However, my self desires unlimited power, it desires to be Hitler and make others submit to my will, and I have a hard time reconciling that with the libertarian notions being espoused here. I like the Antichrist as a model of a pure Satanist, but what I'm hearing here suggests that such an entity would be most unwelcome at a gathering of modern "do your own thing" Satanists. Apparently the notion of a Satanic Army of the Apocalypse is an oxymoron, by this definition. Thank you for clarifying these matters.

Edited by Sean the Mystic (07/21/11 01:14 PM)

#57279 - 07/21/11 04:48 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Sean the Mystic]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
With all respect, I would refrain from posting further until you get the basics of Satanism down. You seem to be viewing things in extremes - of white and black. The nature of the Adversary is not merely invirted Christianity. In regards to "unlimited power" you would do better to attain things much more realistic.
#57281 - 07/21/11 05:07 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Lamar]
Hegesias Offline

Power may possibly mean something different for different individuals.

An all pervasive sense of humour can become the darkest principle. \:\)

#57292 - 07/22/11 07:52 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: MindFux]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
All in all, it's done nothing but strengthen the state by providing an obvious enemy. I don't have an issue with the idea of using it, I just don't think the execution of such will ever meaningfully transpire. The genius of the State is that it thrives on the appearance of external threat. After all, 'United We Stand' came about as a result of 9/11 and never have people been more united under the common banner of slavery.

Agreed - but the tyrannical response (like Homeland Security and the Patriot Act) together with the now exposed hypocrisy of and lies about rendition, torture, the killing of civilians by drones, and the aggression in Iraq and Afghanistan, have all served to reveal, to the sagacious, the true nature of the beast that is *Amrika*.

These things have also sowed seeds of hatred and mistrust - for *Amrika* - around the world, which can't be that bad \:\)

That the greatest military machine in the world, with complete control of the air and advanced comms and a budget of a trillion or more, hasn't been able to defeat the poorly equipped Taliban, after ten years of fighting, hasn't gone unnoticed in non-Western lands either.

So in terms of Chaos, and disruption, there's some good news.

That mundanes are so easily duped and manipulated and do what they're told - and go fight and/or support the new tyranny - was expected.

#57297 - 07/22/11 09:14 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: SinisterMoon]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Originally Posted By: SinisterMoon
That the greatest military machine in the world, with complete control of the air and advanced comms and a budget of a trillion or more, hasn't been able to defeat the poorly equipped Taliban, after ten years of fighting, hasn't gone unnoticed in non-Western lands either.

Indeed (x2). Didn't feel like a bold. No, but seriously there is only so much that can be accomplished with limited technology. I've often wondered to myself why there hasn't been a serial killer of genuine magnitude. All the "greats" have been small scale. And the "Islamic threat" has been likewise. Perhaps if someone took your shit (or their shit) seriously enough, and if either hypothetical person had half a brain, (s)he could kill 100-200 "mundanes" before they got lynched.

Now granted, militant Islam has killed more than a meager 200, but here's the rub - when you do it all at once, and only sparsely often, it won't hit the "mundane" zeitgeist the way it could. A single dude, armed with little more than a blade and some latexes could instill far more fear (if that's what the goal is). Just look at how the "beltway snipers" commanded greater fear in late 2001 than Al-Quaeda. It's not about how many people you cull, it's about HOW you do so.

But I'm sure you know this all, Sister. If a terrorist (or whatever) wanted to do a resonant DEED, they should plan a strike at least two years in advance. The best target would be the hard one: State of the Union (i.e. most marks in the smallest confined space). A janitor might be better suited than a fake aide. Ah, it's all Sun Tzu. But there would have to be one dude ready to die. 'Cause (s)he ain't gettin' out alive. Perhaps there is one thing we/you/whoever can learn from the Muslims . . .

JK

#57299 - 07/22/11 09:46 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Jason King]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: Jason King
Indeed (x2).

Aw shucks! And there's me thinking we might have a good friendly tryst, again ;\)

All the "greats" have been small scale. And the "Islamic threat" has been likewise.

Ah something to dispute! 9/11 involved some 3,000 deaths, masterminded by one man.

Now, if they could get hold of some biological weapons or a nuke, then it might be game on.

Now granted, militant Islam has killed more than a meager 200, but here's the rub - when you do it all at once, and only sparsely often, it won't hit the "mundane" zeitgeist the way it could.

Well, as I see it (E&EO) you've got to consider the time-scale - like as in centuries, which I think is what Anton Long and Co (O9A Corp) work on.

Which I guess means considering among many other things how the *third world* reacts and will develop, and how you slowly slowly (catchee monkee) disrupt things from within the nations of the *west*.

Over to you.

#57300 - 07/22/11 10:05 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: SinisterMoon]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

No, Sister, you do it all at once. Read some Kuhn (philosophy of science, but relevant).

Here's what I'm saying, and what I have been saying: If anyone wants to GENUINELY (all caps) step up to the machine/mundane failplex/etc., they can do so with greater effect than has been done to fore. It might take a team of FIFTEEN dudes/chicks/whatever to legitimately force the US system to go to that dude hiding out during the SotU (usually the 5-6th dude in line). And maybe about 200 grand, but who's countin'? And we'd need a janitor on the inside in any case.

In any case, this shit needs to go to some trivial e-mail exchange (i.e. not Yahoo, Google, etc.) if you're serious. They don't scope shit all day every day, but a real Plan needs much less visibility . . .

JK

#57302 - 07/22/11 10:30 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Jason King]
SinisterMoon Offline

a real Plan needs much less visibility

Well all I (and O9A Corp ho-hum) can say is this - that the *status quo* (which includes Amrika) have a short term, causal and more importantly reactive, view, while *we* take the longer aeonic (acausal) perspective.

But it's prolly it's our descendants who'll find out, not us.

Again, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

#57306 - 07/22/11 10:59 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: SinisterMoon]
MindFux Offline

Quote:

Agreed - but the tyrannical response (like Homeland Security and the Patriot Act) together with the now exposed hypocrisy of and lies about rendition, torture, the killing of civilians by drones, and the aggression in Iraq and Afghanistan, have all served to reveal, to the sagacious, the true nature of the beast that is *Amrika*.

The sagacious will already have been well aware of it. The US's actions in Somalia, and more obviously South America have been tyrannical and absurd to the extreme going back to the early 60s (in the case of SA). The issue is that those who can see it for what it is, invariably write about it (Chomsky being a reasonable example) but those that read it dismiss it as being 'beyond them'.

Quote:

These things have also sowed seeds of hatred and mistrust - for *Amrika* - around the world, which can't be that bad \:\)

Agreed 100%, but it has done nothing to weaken the US.

Quote:

And much like in Vietnam before this one, it's unlikely it will prove anything except that the Taliban is proving on a smaller scale what Al-Queda has proven on a larger scale. No single power relying on a stronger and more technologically advanced standing army can fight a guerrilla war against an entire population (in the sense that who is on who's side is impossible to discern without local knowledge that will never be forthcoming). Al-Queda demonstrates this on a global scale - there is no country called 'terrorist' and the largest standing army in the world won't change a damned thing.

The problem with acts of 'terror' is that they don't work in terms of disrupting a culture, they have been proven to, time and time again reinforce it. Orwell very rightly pointed out that the constant impression of attack from the outside, or threat is the best way of keeping a population enslaved, or submitting to a state which seems 'protective'. It's the ultimate catch 22. JK raised an interesting point re: the snipers. The problem is though, it didn't result in people going out, getting guns and looking out for their own, it resulted in people running to the cops and crying that the state wasn't protecting them. It resulted in no fewer than 6 new restrictions on the availability of firearms.

Sure there's the argument, 'well a population won't take that kind of shit forever', but sadly that's not true. Like a frog in slowly heated water, and with the right 'justification' in the form of 'you need protecting' it's fucking easy to enslave a population. When the Patriot act passed, peopled didn't mourn, they celebrated.

The only thing that motivates a 'mundane' into action is their own massive discomfort. The best hope for that is the collapse of the already crippled US economy, in my view. Blowing shit up just provides solidarity and it always has. (Shit look at the 'stiff upper lip' in the IRA days over in the UK).

Quote:

That mundanes are so easily duped and manipulated and do what they're told - and go fight and/or support the new tyranny - was expected.

Indeed.

MF

#57307 - 07/22/11 11:18 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Sean the Mystic]
Hegesias Offline

Nazarene society devalues itself as a whole and appreciates nothing except disposable contentments, eachother included, a kind of masturbatory abnormality syndrome. Compulsive material greed, consumerism cacoethes. Morbidly obese mental sloths.

I lack empathy and still I have intimate disgust for humanity.

I'm trying to figure out what aspect of humanity is the most psychologically disgusting and abnormal. Religious frigidity or illiterate whoredom?

#57311 - 07/22/11 12:23 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: MindFux]
SinisterMoon Offline

The problem with acts of 'terror' ...

Personally, I don't see a *problem*. There is action and enjoying it, with the promise possibly of it aiding the sinister dialectic, or there is inaction because one has thought too much (or whatever).

So what if such action results in some blah blah from those who don't act? So what if it doesn't even cause some (acausal) effects? The Satanism is in the defiance, the action.

Exult. Just do. Laugh. Enjoy. Defy. Be exeatic. And if - just if - it has some acausal affects, then that's simply a bonus, IMO.

EOF.

#57321 - 07/22/11 01:50 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Jason King]
nightowl Offline
Douchebag
stranger

In any case, this shit needs to go to some trivial e-mail exchange (i.e. not Yahoo, Google, etc.) if you're serious. They don't scope shit all day every day, but a real Plan needs much less visibility . . .

JK [/quote]

are we getting cozy with the ONA 2.0 now lol
making big plans?
they ripped you a new one now you think they want an exchange via some email that can be cracked as your broadcasting it anyway lol
I hope you don't turn in to one of them dupes the fbi give fake bombs to lmfao!

Edited by nightowl (07/22/11 01:51 PM)

Page 2 of 7 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.