Page 3 of 7 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#57322 - 07/22/11 02:14 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: nightowl]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: nightowl
are we getting cozy with the ONA 2.0 now lol

Nah, just getting cozy with some socks. ONA 2.0 is one person with about twenty pseudonyms. Sure, there are a couple dudes who bought in, but for such an effort, you'd think there would have been a lot more.

And btw, I'd get that checked if I were you . . .

JK

#57325 - 07/22/11 02:41 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: SinisterMoon]
MindFux Offline

Quote:

So what if such action results in some blah blah from those who don't act? So what if it doesn't even cause some (acausal) effects? The Satanism is in the defiance, the action.

Doing something for the simple joy, terror/experience of it is one thing and naturally has its place, however that's not what was under discussion. The political effectiveness of Islam as a 'Satanic' concept was. I never called into question what one can learn, achieve, enjoy, partake of while engaged in such activities for those purposes, my point was merely that for any aeonic purpose it's a bust IMO.

So sure if you snip my comment to remove the context in which I foresee a 'problem' then you can add whichever conclusion you so wish, but it just makes it a soliloquy. ;\)

If you want to get into a discussion on the worth of Islam as a 'heresy', or a mode of obtaining Pathei Mathos then that's a separate item but one that I also find contentious for a different reason.

MF.

Edited by MindFux (07/22/11 02:43 PM)
Edit Reason: adding last paragraph

#57341 - 07/22/11 04:26 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: MindFux]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: MindFux
Doing something for the simple joy, terror/experience of it is one thing and naturally has its place

Note that I said *the Satanism* is in the defiance, the action. I didn't say that the *sinister ONA way* was necessarily to just go out and do stuff and *to hell* with the consequences and irrespective of acausal affects.

That said, I think we're tending, in the discussion of effectiveness and whether X or Y *is Satanic*, to lose sight of the essential individual defiance and love of practical action (be such heretical or whatnot) that IMO lies at the heart of all flavors of Satanism.

What matters surely is not discussing in objective terms (whatever they are) whether some *form* is *Satanic* or *more Satanic* than some other form, but whether it can be used by Satanists in some affective/effective way - as a means of exeatic joy for them, for instance, and/or as a means of pathei mathos, and/or as a means or possible means of aiding some sinister strategy.

Simply put - we seem to be in danger of losing the fun, the exeatic joy, the personal pathei mathos, the lust for action, in *the thinking*, the discussion.

If something works, and does stuff - and aids some sinister plan - great. If it doesn't, we move on and try something else.

Point is - the judgement is never entirely *objective* (whatever that is) but also depends on what someone enjoying or using such a form gets out of it.

Most causal forms have the potential to *presence the dark*, personal and/or aeonic.

You might ask (E&OE) - what did Myatt/Long get out of using militant Islam for over a decade? Pathei-mathos, surely. Some *objective* results? Possibly, measured by body counts or incitement to terrorism perhaps. Planting some seeds for future violence and chaos? Again, possibly. But perhaps the bottom line was to have some sinister fun and laughter - to Satanically enjoy the challenges and the violence blah blah blah and so live life on the edge and exult in such living.

#57345 - 07/22/11 04:57 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Jason King]
nightowl Offline
Douchebag
stranger

And btw, I'd get that checked if I were you . . .

JK [/quote]

Get what checked?
sometimes your about as funny as grated cheese

#57349 - 07/22/11 05:24 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: SinisterMoon]
nightowl Offline
Douchebag
stranger

You might ask (E&OE) - what did Myatt/Long get out of using militant Islam for over a decade? Pathei-mathos, surely. Some *objective* results? Possibly, measured by body counts or incitement to terrorism perhaps. Planting some seeds for future violence and chaos? Again, possibly. But perhaps the bottom line was to have some sinister fun and laughter - to Satanically enjoy the challenges and the violence blah blah blah and so live life on the edge and exult in such living.

[/quote]

You honestly believe Myatt can claim any kind of Al Quada body count by posting on message boards?
Hey i'm sure Myatt had fun posting on message boards and praising allah and Bin laden.
But you can't give any credit to what Al quada handles themselves such as recruiting and brainwashing suicide bombers?
That's about as fruitful as ONA trying to recruite whatever it is this week by subversive blogging \:D

You guys throw out some gems every now and then but you ruin it with delusional shit in the same stroke

It isn't as if Myatt was an actual Militant islamic extremist?
he was a blogger.

Living life on the edge by blogging now that's aweful sinister.

#57356 - 07/22/11 06:08 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: nightowl]
SinisterMoon Offline

You honestly believe Myatt can claim any kind of Al Quada body count by posting on message boards? Living life on the edge by blogging now that's aweful sinister.

If that's what you want to believe, so be it. Perhaps you could point out what you've done?

I'd just point out (for others) Myatt's contacts with Hamas, who weren't adverse to the odd suicide attack or ten; that Myatt was investigated by NATO counter-terrorism experts (hardly worthy of the effort if what you believe is correct) and was described by a world renowened scholar as "a staunch advocate of Jihad, suicide missions and killing Jews..."

At one NATO anti-terrorism conference Myatt was described as a fanatic who urged "all enemies of the Zionists to embrace the Jihad against Jews and the United States."

All this is well documented in credible mainstream sources.

Myatt was also placed under surveillance by MI5 for years.

So, he had some influence among Jihadis, it seems. Influence of the practical kind. One source went so far as to say that some radical Muslims came to regard him as some sort of *holy man* and some sort of Islamic scholar.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that several of Myatt's writings somehow found their way onto Al-Qaida websites.

'Tis a pity therefore methinks that he threw it all away for some *numinous way* mystic guff.

Edited by SinisterMoon (07/22/11 06:11 PM)

#57359 - 07/22/11 06:59 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: SinisterMoon]
nightowl Offline
Douchebag
stranger

I'd just point out (for others) Myatt's contacts with Hamas, who weren't adverse to the odd suicide attack or ten; that Myatt was investigated by NATO counter-terrorism experts (hardly worthy of the effort if what you believe is correct) and was described by a world renowened scholar as "a staunch advocate of Jihad, suicide missions and killing Jews..."

At one NATO anti-terrorism conference Myatt was described as a fanatic who urged "all enemies of the Zionists to embrace the Jihad against Jews and the United States."

All this is well documented in credible mainstream sources.

Myatt was also placed under surveillance by MI5 for years.

So, he had some influence among Jihadis, it seems. Influence of the practical kind. One source went so far as to say that some radical Muslims came to regard him as some sort of *holy man* and some sort of Islamic scholar.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that several of Myatt's writings somehow found their way onto Al-Qaida websites.

'Tis a pity therefore methinks that he threw it all away for some *numinous way* mystic guff.

[/quote]

And pray tell all this dis-information is written about where?
blogs?
Myatt was out there meeting with the hamas oh ok.

You have "one" picture of him dressed up like a muslim not even in a mosque but plenty of pictures of him with stained glass church windows behind him?

Show us a single photo of him meeting with the hamas?

It doesn't take a genius to recognize all your self concocted websites look at your main blog pages it's chock full of them.

Myatt was placed under surveilance by M15
No Myatt was an M15 agent
Sounds a lot like an old american cartoon
called Commander Mc Brag

Edited by nightowl (07/22/11 07:05 PM)

#57360 - 07/22/11 07:04 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: nightowl]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Don't be an idiot man, his switch to Radical Islam was well documented by the press and his credibility in the radical's eyes was also a written upon.

You don't even need to check ONA sources for that.

#57361 - 07/22/11 07:07 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Diavolo]
nightowl Offline
Douchebag
stranger

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Don't be an idiot man, his switch to Radical Islam was well documented by the press and his credibility in the radical's eyes was also a written upon.

You don't even need to check ONA sources for that.

Oh yeh so what's your source all i've ever seen is blogs
If you had a source besides self concocted trite i'm sure you'd
produce it...

By what press? the ona concocted bs websites
Myatts a blogger not a doer man check yourself

Edited by nightowl (07/22/11 07:08 PM)

#57362 - 07/22/11 07:08 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: nightowl]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Do your fucking homework instead of ranting here while being an ignorant twat.
#57363 - 07/22/11 07:09 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Diavolo]
nightowl Offline
Douchebag
stranger

hey retard if you buy those self concocted blogs then more power to ya you
#57364 - 07/22/11 07:10 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: nightowl]
nightowl Offline
Douchebag
stranger

you guys act like Myatts even on the radar of anything lol
#57365 - 07/22/11 07:10 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: nightowl]
SinisterMoon Offline

Do your own google - or even go read some books. Or even - and this is hard - go do some old fashioned leg work (aka research) in the real world.

BTW, you didn't answer my question - what have you done, and is it documented in mainstream sources? Or are you just some dude who posts on some forums?

If you had some real practical sinister deeds behind you, it might give some weight to your opinion, at least IMO.

#57366 - 07/22/11 07:11 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: nightowl]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Man, I'm about tired of those morons that can't resist jumping every ONA thread without even having the slightest bit of knowledge.

Instead of rambling like a fucking housewife, hit google. Or type Myatt in Wikipedia if that isn't too much effort. You might even learn a thing or two.

Unless you think ONA controls Wiki too.

#57367 - 07/22/11 07:13 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: SinisterMoon]
nightowl Offline
Douchebag
stranger

Originally Posted By: SinisterMoon

Do your own google - or even go read some books. Or even - and this is hard - go do some old fashioned leg work (aka research) in the real world.

BTW, you didn't answer my question - what have you done, and is it documented in mainstream sources? Or are you just some dude who posts on some forums?

If you had some real practical sinister deeds behind you, it might give some weight to your opinion, at least IMO.

evidently all you've done is brag about what Myatts allegedly done i'm just showing you how you come off
who are you? but an anonymous nym playing up Myatt?

Page 3 of 7 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.