Page 5 of 7 « First<34567>
Topic Options
#57400 - 07/22/11 09:27 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Jake999 Offline

Yeah... the diavoloisapedo lost any credibility with me.

Although if he had stuck with Nightowl, he was simply stating his case and had every right to do so.

#57403 - 07/22/11 11:40 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Jake999]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

As I said, that moron was not here to debate.

I might not know much but I sure know people.

D.

#57454 - 07/24/11 06:10 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

We are not simply inversion, but a complete destruction of the greater web of connotations. Reverse psychology? Heavens no.

#57522 - 07/25/11 06:45 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Hegesias]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: Hegesias
We are not simply inversion, but a complete destruction of the greater web of connotations. Reverse psychology? Heavens no.

^
^
^

And people really want this dude to be less verbose? I understood the above, but wondered why it was re:Diavolo. Then I remembered the "quick reply" thingamajiggy.

On point: Hegesias, what do you feel to be the best method of accomplishing your aim of toppling the dominant meta-meme? How has this been done historically? Is this all an internal head-game, or do you have real-world goals?

Food for thoughtforms . . .

JK

#105579 - 02/18/16 01:37 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Sean the Mystic]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Old topic from 2011, flash forward to 2016.

A few things:

1.) There's over 50 groups (more widely known) described as 'Radical Islam' or 'Militant Islam'. Each, while purported to have the same goals, appear to only have similar goals (i.e. protect the Caliphate or infiltrate Western dominance).

2.) To describe their goals as tyrannical, falls short for me. Lest we forget that there's a long history of occupation, annexing, vying for resources and cultural conflicts. Conflicts I might add, that are as a result of infiltrating the homelands of these 'militants'.

3.) Islam can be used as a vehicle and a tool. In the case of the men and women that join and actively participate in battles, the end-goal may be more akin to protecting their way of life, what they hold holy and sacred. It's not much different than 'American Patriotism', and all that trite resultant from Desert Storm onward (including 9/11).

4. We must account for why foreigners and sympathizers join the fight. Could it be that Islam is merely the uniform?

5. How far militants are willing to go to achieve their goals requires fanaticism. I'm not convinced this is a mindless activity or that it should be dismissed as slavery. Are there values that you'd be willing to bleed for? Die for? What would you be willing to do to fight off forces coming for you and yours?

Quote:
So is radical Islam a Satanic manifestation, or am I misreading Islam and/or Satanism?

To what the OP was inquiring about, I'd say that there's strong enough merit in the deeds to say YES. This manifestation is Satanic in that they aren't going the route frequently traveled. There is no tolerance for talk or diplomacy. There is no chance for peaceful resolve.

It doesn't even have to be a coherent solidified message. Individual participation includes a lot of individual gripes (including the motivations of foreigners). 'Militant Islam' is merely the vector for what the individual (vs. collective) is hoping to achieve. Even if it's to put fear in the hearts and minds of Westerners.

As for 'read more' or 'you don't get it', I find that absurd and pointing to LaVey or the CoS is no different than the fundies being criticized and Caliphate being honored here.

#105582 - 02/18/16 04:22 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: SIN3]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
I pretty much agree with SIN on this one. (Just got a weather forecast from Hell, "Icycicles forming." ;\) )

As much as I personally hate everything that ISIS stands for and would love to see them all turned to dust, I have to give them credit for their success thus far.

Considering that their numbers are in the thousands, or even hundreds of thousands by now, they have managed to defeat the whole world at this point. Which I find absurd to think that if the "West" or the civilized world truly wanted to defeat them that they can't. Something doesn't compute, but perhaps that's an entirely different subject.

They've gotten to the point where they can pretty much just walk into a place with a greater number of men and now women as an opposing force, and have the larger force surrender without a fight, merely because of their reputation.

Kind of reminds me of the days of Vlad the Impaler. Might not approve of their methods or ideology, but so far, they seem to be a superior force when results are what count and not just intent.

#105584 - 02/18/16 10:37 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Online

Loc: Poland
You linked to one article but many of the Westerners who get recruited to ISIS become terribly disappointed with the new and harsh reality, especially young people and teens. They are disenchanted with the materialism and spiritual decline of the West and are searching for some meaning in their lives. As they are not able to find this meaning within themselves, they look for some ideology that would give them something to live and die for, some mission on earth to fulfill. ISIS is an ideal target, a dream they were longing for or, at least, this is what they gather from the propaganda they are exposed to online. Once they decide to follow their passion, it turns out that the reality of ISIS is far from what they saw in the propaganda videos and heard from their recruiters. It also includes young women who desired to become fighters but were eventually forced to become machines for marrying fighters and producing children. When their husbands die, they are forced to marry another Islamic warrior and breed children for the caliphate.

Then there come mundane problems caused by living in the war zone like shortage of food, clean water, electricity etc. Some of these kids manage to escape, some are killed while trying to escape, others are stuck in hell forever. It's not only the matter of being brainwashed by the propaganda. Youthful idealism, becoming jaded with stagnation, illusions, lack of touch with reality and utopian dreams play a role too.

Kinda like those silly Western intellectuals at one time visiting communist countries, praising communism and seeing in it the new hope for humanity.

Of course, it gets more complicated with Muslim immigrants living in the West who get recruited by ISIS. The cultural clash, the feeling of alienation, perhaps political revenge and some other factors come into play.

Anyway, if militant Islam is Satanic because it's dark and scary or, as you wrote, it's uncompromising and chose the less traveled path, then the hardcore Christians hating fags and blowing up or shooting at abortion clinics are Satanists too. The nomos (I hate that word but can't think of a better one at the moment) is something else in the Islamic culture than in the West. Do they really swim against the tide? Is Sharia law something adversarial in the Muslim culture?

There are those few who pull the strings and the many who fall for the trap. The thing is that these people are not dying for themselves or their loved ones but for the abstract ideology, which posessed them. What is so diabolical about the cannon fodder? If you don't question your own beliefs and beliefs of other people, you end up enslaved by them. If someone persuades you to die for something, then kudos to the persuader. You regard bantering about the ONA on the internet forum as a sign of being a pawn, puppet, slave and what not, yet you give the benefit of the doubt to the suckers who blow themselves up in the name of ridiculous ideology. How is that so, Ms Jones? Do tell.

#105585 - 02/18/16 11:26 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Czereda]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
ISIS?

'never heard of her.

#105586 - 02/19/16 02:33 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Czereda]
LordBlyat Offline

Originally Posted By: Czereda
so, Ms Jones? Do tell.

Me and Ms. Jones
We got a thing, going on
We both know it's wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWOTdt9Bovk

Ms Jones, don't tell them what we's doing together girl. It's our secret!

#105588 - 02/19/16 09:40 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: LordBlyat]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

I don't expect her to 'Get it' but hey, it sure as shit got her attention.

Originally Posted By: AS
Considering that their numbers are in the thousands, or even hundreds of thousands by now,

The fact that you've written this Asmedious and appear to believe it's true, is an indication that their tactics are working.

To counteract their success, the FBI has been making attempts to shut down Social Media accounts (to no avail). Things are like herpies.

Whether people that join have been used as pawns is irrelevant to the current of 'Militant Islam'.

#105592 - 02/19/16 10:59 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Warsaw Poland, Magazine Triggers Storm...

Quote:
Warsaw (AFP) - A right-wing Polish magazine cover emblazoned with the headline "The Islamic rape of Europe" triggered a storm of criticism on social media Thursday, with some comments comparing it to World War II fascist propaganda

Reactionary? You betcha!

The backlash appears overly optimistic about asylum seekers being peppered throughout the west.

The U.S. is expected to take another 8000 in 2016 with an increase each year going forward. 2012 - Present but no real correlation data that shows an increase of sexual assaults by migrants from the Syrian conflict.

Poland's Right: "Not today Satan!"

#105599 - 02/19/16 01:31 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Czereda]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Czereda
You linked to one article but many of the Westerners who get recruited to ISIS become terribly disappointed with the new and harsh reality, especially young people and teens. They are disenchanted with the materialism and spiritual decline of the West and are searching for some meaning in their lives. As they are not able to find this meaning within themselves, they look for some ideology that would give them something to live and die for, some mission on earth to fulfill.

You want to know the truth?
ISIS is like the ONA(-movement). Plentiful or pretenders and town-criers.

Why? Extremists are a minority. Remember the days in your youth when you claimed being "goth"/"Satanists"/"Christian"/"Vegan"/"Vegetarian"/"Wicca"/"Rapper"/...? Exactly the same shit to those people. There's more people claiming alliance (in the West) because it gives purpose to their youthful brain. Teens are generally stupid when it concerns their need for "belonging". Some "mature" people still fall for the same joke... otherwise we wouldn't have a laugh at the self-proclaimed "high-priests", "Magisters", "Guru's", "Warlocks".. .

Some might say this comparison shouldn't be made because we're talking about 2 different kind of immersions in a subculture. I dare to disagree by reason people are generally stupid and short-sighted by nature to the extend of overlooking most consequences of their actions.

But hey, that's just me.

Edited by Dimitri (02/19/16 01:37 PM)

#105605 - 02/19/16 06:54 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: SIN3]
Czereda Online

Loc: Poland
It's not a very popular magazine. If some buddy on Facebook didn't post it, I wouldn't even know. I don't recall any social outrage. As for Twitter comments, bleh. I don't even venture there. I can hardly bear Facebook.

Originally Posted By: SIN3
Whether people that join have been used as pawns is irrelevant to the current of 'Militant Islam'.

The whole current is a mere pawn on the chessboard of history. There will come the time, sooner or later, when the civilization as it is now with its democracy will crumble and plunge into chaos, out of which the new order will emerge for better or worse. There is nothing Satanic or sinister about it, it is the way the things are and have always been. Chaos -> order -> chaos -> order -> chaos... yin yang, the ongoing carousel of life.

It will go on with or without Muslim fanatics but if some useful idiots want to give Allah (Nature, Fate) a helping hand sacrificing their precious meaningless lives while they are at it, then why not. The cogs in the killing machine, the tools of stratification and evolution, culling others and themselves, the loyal servants of Providence.

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
You want to know the truth?

Did I miss some Monty Python shows?

Quote:
people are generally stupid and short-sighted by nature to the extend of overlooking most consequences of their actions.

And this is exactly the type of people ISIS and ONA need. Who is the target of ISIS propaganda? Apathetic intellectuals? Are the O9A Wordpressers honest with you? Do they really want you to think? This sinister lady (?) from Florida who was all waxing poetic about jihad, has she moved to Syria yet to get some exeatic experience? What do you think it is all about?

#105607 - 02/19/16 10:50 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Sean the Mystic]
Naama Offline

Loc: NewYork
First of all, I highly recommend to anyone to call them DAESH, (as they known by this name, too).
They hate such abbreviation, by the way.
Why is better to call them like that?
Cause they of course do not deserve to derive any power from the name of Ancient Goddess.

2.Previously, I thought that those militant muslim groups are very persistent about converting every one to Islam...
But no... Not the case.
Its known that in their "Chaliphate" and around - non-muslims are taxated. That (fact) shows us that there is not really "convert or die" policy.
Also, in history, years and years back - muslims when were a ruling majority were actually able to live and co-exist with Christians, Jews, e.t.c. indeed.

3. Anyone who uses word or concept "satanic" in any relation to people who pray five times a day - is crazy superficial.

Edited by Naama (02/19/16 10:56 PM)

#105609 - 02/20/16 12:33 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Naama]
LoneWolf78 Offline

It is times like that I wish we had a like button Naama. I will be referring to this group as DAESH from now on.
Page 5 of 7 « First<34567>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.