Page 7 of 7 « First<34567
Topic Options
#105809 - 03/10/16 02:28 AM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Czereda]
IronWizard Offline
stranger

Also, Satanism is the absolute antithesis of anything related to judaism- be it islam or christianity. Let me rank the judeo-christian religions in order from best to worst:

Islam: Doesn't go around converting people constantly, and didn't create this plague.

Christianity: Not at fault for the creation of this plague, but it spreads like wildfire

Judaism: The root of all major world problems

Personally, I would actually side with christians over muslims at this point in time, as I do not like what muslims are doing right one. In the past, it would be different.

I wonder why militiant christianity and militant judaism don't exist. Well, here is a secret: it's all militant. It may not recognise itself that way, but in my eyes, these religions are taking over the world, causing destruction, seizing freedom, starving people etc.

As you can see, the only religion I respect is Satanism/Paganism (Satanism is a form of Paganism, believe it or not). I may not like organized religion, but I do respect your every day christian or muslim. As long as they are kind to me...

I am veering way too far from the topic, excuse me.

#105812 - 03/10/16 03:20 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: Czereda]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
The 'uniform' is merely a metaphor.

I don't know what more I can write here to make it more clear. The point was that these ideas were already in their heads, thus I'd be skeptical of any sort of brainwashing.

It's like a Fanatical Christian becoming an equally fanatical Theistic Satanist. Stinks the Same. Follow?

Originally Posted By: IW
Also, Satanism is the absolute antithesis of anything related to judaism- be it islam or christianity.

The Militarization aspect of these groups is that the 'force' is warring with the Nomian. The ideas being used are just the vehicle.

If say, you hated the West in general. It's not that far of a leap to join one of these groups to see the action back the sentiment.

To say that backing anything 'religious' is not Satanic is a gross misunderstanding of what the Satanic is, imo.

You can't know the truth of things in each individual's head. You can only see the effects of group efforts.

There's certainly pawns in any game. Who's leading it, is the question one should ask.

#105816 - 03/10/16 05:15 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: SIN3]
IronWizard Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: SIN3
The 'uniform' is merely a metaphor.

I don't know what more I can write here to make it more clear. The point was that these ideas were already in their heads, thus I'd be skeptical of any sort of brainwashing.

It's like a Fanatical Christian becoming an equally fanatical Theistic Satanist. Stinks the Same. Follow?

Also, Satanism is the absolute antithesis of anything related to judaism- be it islam or christianity.

The Militarization aspect of these groups is that the 'force' is warring with the Nomian. The ideas being used are just the vehicle.

If say, you hated the West in general. It's not that far of a leap to join one of these groups to see the action back the sentiment.

To say that backing anything 'religious' is not Satanic is a gross misunderstanding of what the Satanic is, imo.

You can't know the truth of things in each individual's head. You can only see the effects of group efforts.

There's certainly pawns in any game. Who's leading it, is the question one should ask.

I guess you are right, as there are some aspects of christianity or whatever that are shared with Satanism, but as a generalization, Satanism is opposition to abrahamism.

#105817 - 03/10/16 06:36 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: IronWizard]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
I guess you are right, as there are some aspects of christianity or whatever that are shared with Satanism, but as a generalization, Satanism is opposition to abrahamism.

Huh?

Dude, it's Satan. ya' know: that dude introduced in the Torah, fleshed-out in the New Testament, back-storied in the "Apocrypha", and further elaborated upon and developed in the Quran. (NOT factoring the Quaran is, quite probably, where The Process fucked-up - it was the missing piece no one bothered to look at when they were too busy scoring LSD)

It's as much anti-Christian as a lysosome is anti-metabolic. It's a part of the mythos. Inextricable.

"Satanists" are quite possibly more "Christian" than Christians - and that is fucking scary to most.

Satan doesn't exist in the same way other things exist. It lives and breathes in each and every descendent of Eve, and it wants you dead - and for a very specific reason, too.

See, this Nazarene - he was warned. They met in the desert. He was (quite mercifully) given an "out" - this Nazarene. All of the pleasure this has to offer, but no further.

But no____

fast-forward some 20+ centuries and now there is a permanent reminder in the form of steeple'd crucifixes clustered above every ghetto, and slum most high - a reminder of what it is that this system does to people like him - the Nazarene.

Gloating. Looking down from above - far above you.

When in Rome - wherever you my roam - there it is - a stark warning for any would-be "anti-hero" (speaking of which...)

Actually, yeah! I totally *would* go so far as to say as that any "Satanist" is probably more Christian than Christians - at least more so those who are "Christian-in-name-only" (CINO?) What?

If you want to be anti-Christian, then just go sign-up with all the other boring-ass atheists, and sniff the farts of greater scientific minds than you'll ever be.

Satan lives and breathes in me.

Edited by antikarmatomic (03/10/16 06:47 PM)
Edit Reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

#105847 - 03/14/16 01:28 PM Re: Is Militant Islam Satanic? [Re: antikarmatomic]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: antikarmatomic

Huh?

Dude, it's Satan. ya' know: that dude designation introduced in the Torah, fleshed-out in the New Testament, back-storied in the "Apocrypha", and further elaborated upon and developed in the Quran.

Every person has the potential to be The Satan as well as square off with one.

It doesn't want you dead. It only seeks to determine what you can endure.

Page 7 of 7 « First<34567

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.008 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.