Page 13 of 14 « First<1011121314>
Topic Options
#57781 - 07/29/11 07:09 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Nyte]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Ever see the story about the dipshit that tried to rob a gun shop? The end result is Priceless! I "Snoped" it just to be sure but here it is....lmao

http://www.snopes.com/crime/dumdum/gunshop.asp

Yeah, people can be pretty stupid. This sounds like an extreme case of suicide by cop.

Quote:
Banning guns will only help the criminals because now "average Joe" is now pretty much defenseless if he abides by the law. Banning guns would help one thing....the criminals.

Exactly.

#57938 - 08/03/11 07:32 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Jason King]
assault_ninja Offline
Banned--Idiot
stranger

Black market for guns is different thing from drugs(or prostitution for that matter). There are several reasons why there would be no black market in a country with severe gun control:
A. There would be little demand. I don't know why some people think that criminals are some kind of crazy gun-obsessed zombies. Generally, members of the organized crime would avoid having guns. For the most crimes there's generally little advantage in using a gun. And there are disadvantages — it generally adds some prison time for you and cops would look harder. Also, if you're an ex-con, you may not want to have a gun just because there's a bigger chance of getting caught with it. The only members of organized crime that usually use guns are hitmen and people who protect their bosses from hitmen.
B. Police has real incentive to shut down gun trade. You know who has a great chance to get shot by them? There's not much incentive in shotting down prostitution and drug trade is sometimes profitable to the cops.
C. There's huge risk in running gun trade.

6Satan6Archist6:
 Quote:
But, gun or not, if someone wants to kill someone else they will find a way.

May I add that the gun probably won't help you in this case?

Quote:
To quote Heston, "You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands!"

Have you ever heard about David Koresh? ;\)

Quote:

Oh really? A thought experiment: if you were planning on robbing someone at gunpoint would you choose your victim out of a crowd of people leaving an NRA meeting or would you rather rob someone who is leaving an anti-gun rally?

That's a close call. Robbing NRA member is good since you get another gun, bad because he may be stupid enough to try drawing his and then you'd have to shoot him.

General comment:
Diavolo is right about "on the moment" homicides. But that's where you can make a prohibition argument — killing with a gun is easier. It would take a lesser state of mind than say a knife, or beating somebody to death. Also there would be more accidental deaths when somebody didn't wanted to kill, but his opponent for example tried to disarm him.

Also I want to mention that at the end there's really no final argument in favor or against gun control, since it is impossible to organize a proper study, because we don't have twin countries to experiment on.

BTW, since I've already talked a little bit about schizoid personality disorder on this forum, I guess I have to mention this too. Since the Oslo incident happened, I was expecting somebody to mention it in connection with Breivik. Well, they did.

#57942 - 08/03/11 07:53 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: assault_ninja]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: assault_ninja
Black market for guns is different thing from drugs(or prostitution for that matter). There are several reasons why there would be no black market in a country with severe gun control:
A. There would be little demand. I don't know why some people think that criminals are some kind of crazy gun-obsessed zombies. Generally, members of the organized crime would avoid having guns. For the most crimes there's generally little advantage in using a gun. And there are disadvantages — it generally adds some prison time for you and cops would look harder. Also, if you're an ex-con, you may not want to have a gun just because there's a bigger chance of getting caught with it. The only members of organized crime that usually use guns are hitmen and people who protect their bosses from hitmen.
B. Police has real incentive to shut down gun trade. You know who has a great chance to get shot by them? There's not much incentive in shotting down prostitution and drug trade is sometimes profitable to the cops.
C. There's huge risk in running gun trade.

Seriously man, this is bullshit.

First, black markets are called such because the law has no control upon them, it's a shadow economy. The more regulation, the higher the probability for a black market since more regulation implies more profit on selling it illegally. More regulation also implies more demand. There is no black market only when everything can freely be bought.

D.

#57943 - 08/03/11 08:34 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: assault_ninja]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Black market for guns is different thing from drugs(or prostitution for that matter).

No, it's not, it's the exact same thing. "Black Market" simply means illegal. It is not as if there is an actual black market that you can go to. Anything illegally purchased on the streets is purchased on the black market; from guns to bootleg DVDs to rancid pussy to drug etc.

Quote:
There would be little demand.

Wrong. There will always be a demand. Stricter regulation just means more of a risk which in turn denotes a higher profit to be made. Oxycodone is strictly controlled and there is no shortage of a demand for it.

Quote:
I don't know why some people think that criminals are some kind of crazy gun-obsessed zombies.

It's not that people think criminals a "crazy gun-obsessed zombies" it's that crime can be dangerous and, as such, people need protection. Guns are a convenient method of protection.

Quote:
Generally, members of the organized crime would avoid having guns.

What?! Their superior firepower is partly what gave them their edge over the police. You obviously know as much about the mafia as you do about the black market.

Quote:
For the most crimes there's generally little advantage in using a gun.

Yeah, little advantage. Except for the giant advantage of having a lead chucker.

Quote:
And there are disadvantages — it generally adds some prison time for you and cops would look harder. Also, if you're an ex-con, you may not want to have a gun just because there's a bigger chance of getting caught with it.

And you think "they" care? They're criminals ffs.

Quote:
The only members of organized crime that usually use guns are hitmen and people who protect their bosses from hitmen.

Are you in the Mob?

Quote:
Police has real incentive to shut down gun trade. You know who has a great chance to get shot by them? There's not much incentive in shotting down prostitution and drug trade is sometimes profitable to the cops.

How is that the prostitution and the drug trade are profitable to police but guns aren't?

Quote:
There's huge risk in running gun trade.

Which is why it is so profitable; which is why it will not get shutdown.

Quote:
May I add that the gun probably won't help you in this case?

You can add whatever you want but you're still wrong.

Quote:
Have you ever heard about David Koresh?

Yes. Your point is what?

Quote:
That's a close call. Robbing NRA member is good since you get another gun, bad because he may be stupid enough to try drawing his and then you'd have to shoot him.

Only a complete moron would try to rob someone coming out of an NRA rally. Proof positive that the chance you are carrying a gun makes it less likely you will be a victim.

#58378 - 08/20/11 03:46 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Woland]
Michael A.Aquino Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA

Well, I just read through all 13 pages of this thread for the first time. As best I can tell, it went from sympathy for the Norway victims to HangHimHigh for the killer to other kids are dying too to how DARE you mention that to moderator banning orgies to thread lock to thread unlock to gun control to gun masturbation.

Well, just to keep the Great Mandala spinning along:

#58493 - 08/22/11 10:51 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
I debated about quoting the whole back and forth but to be honest, it would take too much time.

Assult...you're a real dipshit about what the "illegal elements" are really like. Have you bothered to even talk to someone that's done "real time"? I'll make this as clear as it can be.

Not long ago I moved from a place that's very well known for it's "crime elements", Mansfield. YES, where the prison is. When people get out of Mansi, they tend to stick around in that town. Any clue why? Because everything they could ever desire is there...Drugs, guns, of course skanky ass running the streets and the latest are sexual predators from all over the US. They say the best drugs there come from the cops. I've talked to several there and of course quite a few that have done hard time. Adding time to "if they get caught" is not a concern. They don't give a shit about that in the least. Most times when they pick up a gun after being in jail it’s for 2 primary reasons…..survival (protection) and/or to commit more crimes (although after being in Mansi, usually having a weapon is a crime in and of itself which does not stop them from obtaining it in the first place!). But you wouldn’t know that, now would you? Ever been to a town that’s overrun with criminals (the primary reason we got the fuck out of there!)?

I bartended in that town and yep, seen a lot of shit. It was made a lot worse once the steel mill was taken over by AK Steel and the majority of the workers moved out, allowing for the prison flock to get a better strong hold there. The black market is running just fine (no amount of gun control would make a damn bit of difference) and your nonsense is still nonsense.

As for your stupid schizoid shtick....he (the ass hat in Norway) wasn't diagnosed so who gives a fuck AND he hasn't claimed to be a Satanist. Go peddle your shit somewhere else. You obviously need to get out of your little box.

#58497 - 08/22/11 11:53 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Nyte]
Squiddles Offline
stranger

Loc: California
That Norway shooter was pretty bad - worse than that nut they had down in Arizona this January. The worse thing that can happen after these random massacres is that the government and punditry begin pontificating on how to "prevent" such things in the future.

Suddenly it is not enough to have captured and stopped the killer. No, now we must look for ways to predict who else might do such things - and stop them before they can. People then focus on what the nut talked about, what tools he used, what his tastes were, what he looked like.

The plebes eat this stuff up... and it makes them easier to herd (which is the whole point).

#58596 - 08/25/11 11:58 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
assault_ninja Offline
Banned--Idiot
stranger

Diavolo, 6Satan6Archist6: Black market appears only when there's already a demand for something. I've already explained why there would be little demand for guns.

BTW, Brejvik originally tried getting a gun illegally in Czech republic but was unable to.

6Satan6Archist6: Dude, I don't know in what country mob has better firepower than the police. In Somali, maybe. Generally if you need a gun for your criminal activity, you're doing it wrong.

I'm not in the mob, but I've had a few friends there.;-)

Of course criminals care. If it's a business why take extra risk?

Drug trade is profitable to cops simply because junkies are kinda known for their criminal activities. So, if you know a local drug dealer, he can sometimes help with investigation. I'm not saying those relationships exist always and everywhere, but I know a few placed where they do exist. Prostitution is kind of neutral. Poses no threat to the police. Unlike guns! If there's a guy with a gun in town, do you know who may eventually get shot at?

And why robbing somebody going out of NRA rally is stupid? If properly done it's profitable. I think you don't understand. If somebody doesn't know you have a gun and tries to rob you — it may help you. If somebody positively knows you have one — well, than he'll be prepared for that.

2Nyte: Did I ever said anything about USA? Of course crime elements there would have guns. Everybody has guns there. I'm talking about strict gun control countries, pick one on the map. BTW where did I said that I think he is a satanist?

Edited by Nemesis (08/25/11 02:06 PM)
Edit Reason: User was banned for being a moron.

#58601 - 08/25/11 12:45 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: assault_ninja]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Mate, do you have any idea about the "underbelly" of society besides what is shown on television?

You keep arguing about shit which reality simply proves to be different. Really man, get out of your bubble and venture in the darker side of society and you'll quickly find out how wrong you are.

I mean seriously, a statement like "if you need a gun for your criminal activity, you're doing it wrong" is simply amazing. I would love to see you execute a robbery without guns.

D.

#58602 - 08/25/11 12:57 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: assault_ninja]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Black market appears only when there's already a demand for something. I've already explained why there would be little demand for guns.

Did it ever occur to you that people have a public and a non-public face? There is always a demand. Even I can get guns when needed. It's a matter of having connections.
The Black market isn't fixed on one place, it is spread. Sometimes to get the goods it is a neccesity to drive a few miles. Guess you never met the "underworld" ey?

Quote:
BTW, Brejvik originally tried getting a gun illegally in Czech republic but was unable to.

Considering the size of the US, the Czech republic and Norway are about the same distance from each other as 2 major US cities. But in the end, he managed to get a gun. So your point being?

Quote:
Dude, I don't know in what country mob has better firepower than the police. In Somali, maybe. Generally if you need a gun for your criminal activity, you're doing it wrong.

Watch the news. In my country there were reports of police stations being attacked with full automatic weapons, vastly overpowering all the available firepower of the police.

Quote:
Prostitution is kind of neutral. Poses no threat to the police. Unlike guns! If there's a guy with a gun in town, do you know who may eventually get shot at?

Prostitution is far from neutral. It wouldn't be the first time I heard gunshots in the red light district, or even witnessing a gunfight for that matter.

#59244 - 09/19/11 04:45 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Diavolo]
Rivenstar Offline
stranger

Loc: The city of sin.
First, I would like to say how sorry I am for the tragic deaths of these children and add my condolences to all victims of this horrible crime.
That said I would like to add that there is no way that the actions of this idiot could possibly be seen as satanic, for these three reasons:
1. This attack was (for the most part) directed at innocent children, a sure way to alienate support for his cause and create sympathy for his chosen opponents. The founder and former high priest of the C.O.S., Anton LaVey, was repeatedly quoted both in his written work and in his interviews as saying that the harming of children has no place in the C.O.S. or anywhere within contemporary Satanism.
2. The acts were both self-destructive and self-sacrificial. If “self-preservation is the highest law” then Captain Shithead really screwed the pooch on this one. I mean sure, the guy is technically still alive. But what kind of life will it be? All this man has to look forward to are years and years with Bubba behind bars while he and his work are gradually forgotten. This sort of pseudo martyrdom is most certainly un-satanic.
3. The actions in question were undeniably and unforgivably STUPID. This guy was trying to send a message but NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY WHEN YOU MAKE A COMPLETE ASS OF YOURSELF. Let’s face it; this guy’s actions were beyond asinine. (Murdering over 60 children, trying to blow up police stations, etc.) He gave up three years of his life planning. His entire future in execution. What did he get for it? A passing glance from the world, and a giant setback for his cause.
FUCK HIM AND FORGET HIM!

Finally, this whole gun control debate reminds me of that off-quoted bit about there being 3 types of lies. You know, 1. Lies, 2. Damn lies and worst of all 3. Statistics. I would like to add that most folks (at least here in the U.S.) who get shot, tend to get shot by their own gun or one belonging to their immediate family. Most guns recovered from criminals (like over 80%) were previously privately owned, legal weapons.

#59275 - 09/20/11 04:25 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Rivenstar]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
1. This attack was (for the most part) directed at innocent children, a sure way to alienate support for his cause and create sympathy for his chosen opponents. The founder and former high priest of the C.O.S., Anton LaVey, was repeatedly quoted both in his written work and in his interviews as saying that the harming of children has no place in the C.O.S. or anywhere within contemporary Satanism.

I doubt he was a Satanist let alone cared what ASL had to say. There is no link with the two.
As for his cause, taking action "for the greater good" involves acts whom are considered amoral and pointless by the bigger population. Guess it is something most will never understand.

Quote:
2. The acts were both self-destructive and self-sacrificial. If “self-preservation is the highest law” then Captain Shithead really screwed the pooch on this one. I mean sure, the guy is technically still alive. But what kind of life will it be? All this man has to look forward to are years and years with Bubba behind bars while he and his work are gradually forgotten. This sort of pseudo martyrdom is most certainly un-satanic.

The event was of such a size that it will not be forgotten within the next 10 years. Enough time to have his work spread and have a footnote in history for the next 2-3 decades to come. His manifest is online and will float around inspiring people who have heard or haven't heard about the events within a decent time span.

Quote:
3. The actions in question were undeniably and unforgivably STUPID. This guy was trying to send a message but NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY WHEN YOU MAKE A COMPLETE ASS OF YOURSELF. Let’s face it; this guy’s actions were beyond asinine. (Murdering over 60 children, trying to blow up police stations, etc.) He gave up three years of his life planning. His entire future in execution. What did he get for it? A passing glance from the world, and a giant setback for his cause.
FUCK HIM AND FORGET HIM!

See previous answers. I doubt he made an ass out of himself. Perhaps media wants you to believe certain things about this case, I for one know some of the claims are downward lies.

As for the victims, how crude it may even sound, I saw interviews with people who managed to survive. The ones being interviewed wore headscarves (indicating to be muslim), teenage scum I generally despise for wearing 2 cm of make-up on their face and looking slightly orange from tanning lotions and the stereotypical guido's from Jersey Shore alike...
I'm beginning to wonder if the killing was THAT bad.

#59411 - 09/23/11 04:37 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Dimitri]
Rivenstar Offline
stranger

"because you care so very much"-ASL

Quote: "I doubt he was a satanist let alone cared what ASL had to say."

I'm glad you seem to agree with me on this, in fact if we can take this one step forward and simply state that this man was not a Satanist and that his actions couldn't have possibly been influenced by any of the good doctor's teachings. I think we can agree to disagree on the rest. I would like to add though, just because I do not agree with the morality of this man it doesn't mean I can't understand it.

I was here for the L.A. riots and I can remember the fear and confusion it created. I also remember that fear turning to cold hatred as I watched the beating of Reginald Denny. I remember thinking that it could have just as easily been my brother, or for that matter, my mother. And let me tell you, on that night I didn't just think about going rogue and blowing those little fuckers away, I dreamed about it. I even went so far as to load the bullets in my gun.

But in the end, I chose a different path and I can tell you with all honesty that after almost 20 years I've never regretted it. So I guess that's why I'm telling you, Dimitri, for your own good don't idolize this guy and as the guitos would say just faegit about him. (Sorry I know the accent was horrible)

Now, as to the earlier accusations of moderator malfeasance, namely that they were banning members simply for disagreeing with them. You might want to note that in my earlier post I basically contradicted not just one but two moderators (and in my second post on the board to boot) and didn't get so much as a warning. So perhaps if your friends were punished it was in response to some other transgression.

#59427 - 09/24/11 02:07 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Rivenstar]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I'm glad you seem to agree with me on this, in fact if we can take this one step forward and simply state that this man was not a Satanist and that his actions couldn't have possibly been influenced by any of the good doctor's teachings.

Was there even a reason to state the opposite or even mention him in terms of Satanism? Get your act straight.

Quote:
I remember thinking that it could have just as easily been my brother, or for that matter, my mother. And let me tell you, on that night I didn't just think about going rogue and blowing those little fuckers away, I dreamed about it. I even went so far as to load the bullets in my gun.

People tend to become paranoid once faced with stress-situations. I wonder how many can keep their heads cool once faced with real danger.

Quote:
So I guess that's why I'm telling you, Dimitri, for your own good don't idolize this guy and as the guitos would say just faegit about him. (Sorry I know the accent was horrible)

Idiolize? I expand. I've been active in right politics and even went as far going to meetings of "Voorpost", knew and still know various members of B&H Belgium and various other smaller cells of rightist movements and have even been active for a long time on stormfront. I might have retreated from such "organisations", for personal reasons, but I can still see how some extremist actions are comming from and what their reasoning was when committing them. Thus far in this topic I have been or neutral or argumenting against bullshit information the media has given.

Your very first response was laden with emotionel thoughts, indicated by USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS and the mere construction of your sentences. Don't even try to come across as an intellectual, you showed face and I hit it.

Edited by Dimitri (09/24/11 02:11 AM)

#59486 - 09/25/11 01:50 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Dimitri]
Rivenstar Offline
stranger

Finished changing your words Dimitri? Then I guess its my turn.

Ooh! Those mean old capitawized words of Wivenstars sure has little Dimitri's panties in a bunch.(I wonder why?) In fact, I think he's going to take a swing at that mean old Wivenstar. Yup, here he goes and...whiff. Little Dimitri has fallen flat in his little heiny. How very unexpected.

You know, Dimitri, I tried to be nice about this, tried to put you down gently, but you just wouldn't drink the koolaid. So now I'm going to have to shove it down your little skeletal throat.

You know that little voice that's been going on inside your head? That fear that you could easily be replaced by the nigger, the gook, the wop? Well you should listen to it. You're right. Of course, you could just as easily be replaced by one of your aerian brothers just as well. That is because you are defunked, an idealogical throwback posing as a revolutionary.

It's high time you realized there is one race running this earth, that is the human race and we're all part of it. Lest I start to sound like some sort of Christian missionary, there is a culling process going on. Every nation has it's dead wood to burn and here, right now, that dead wood is you.

As to your inane little question, the answer is, we all can. It is a choice we are given to respond properly to the stimulus at hand or find ourselves injured or destroyed. But there I go, coddling the slow kids again.

Last of all, don't try to tell me what side of the fucking clock to play on when your every pathetically defensive posting is laden with grammatical and spelling errors. You don't fucking rate it. I have emotion, I have logic. These are resources for me and I will use them how I will.

So have a nice life, Dimitri, and FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!

Page 13 of 14 « First<1011121314>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.