Page 3 of 14 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#57385 - 07/22/11 08:24 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: SinisterMoon]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: SinisterMoon
 Originally Posted By: Woland
Cowardly bastard fucks...

Interesting. Amrika has been killing civilians in Afghanistan by remote controlled drones for some years. So far - around 500 civilians killed, including women and children.

Who calls those who control the drones and authorizes those attacks *cowardly bastard fucks* ?

So, what the fuck does this have to do with ANYTHING going on in Norway? REALLY?

We just saw this dolt Sean the Mystic tossed for a month for making an asinine comment about Viking warriors... but was it any less ignorant than this agendized crap? No, it wasn't.

#57387 - 07/22/11 08:33 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Jake999]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: Jake999
So, what the fuck does this have to do with ANYTHING going on in Norway?

I thought that's obvious - sheeple condemn one attack as *terrorist* (and as cowardly blah blah blah) and yet don't seem to mention the greater *terrorism* that's committed by nation-States.

Anyways, it seems (breaking news) this attack in Norway is down to so-called *neo-nazis*.

#57391 - 07/22/11 08:45 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Morgan]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
If you dislike it here so much, then move there.

You what? I was just giving info re what Amrika is - as perceived by others - and what has been reported, in the mainstream Western media, re drone attacks and their consequences (i.e civilian deaths).

Therefore, perhaps and IMO you assume too much about me.

#57392 - 07/22/11 08:53 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: SinisterMoon]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
No, you like to use that term as your own.

Re:
"Interesting. Amrika has been killing civilians in Afghanistan by remote controlled drones for some years. So far - around 500 civilians killed, including women and children."

Which had nothing to do with the Oslo tragedy. It just moved to derail the thread.

Sometimes you just like to talk bs just to talk. I would hope by now, each of you would use your own account instead of hopping on each other and trading user names. It gets tiring.

Morgan

#57395 - 07/22/11 09:00 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Morgan]
SinisterMoon Offline

Which had nothing to do with the Oslo tragedy. It just moved to derail the thread.

OK - on second thoughts you may be right, but in my defence I just thought it was somewhat hypocritical for someone to rant about *cowardly bastards* (or whatever it was) regarding *terrorist* attacks when there were IMO greater *cowardly bastards* doing even worse *terrorist* stuff.

But, point taken. I stand corrected.

#57406 - 07/23/11 12:22 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: SinisterMoon]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

No matter how much I consider tragedy to be inevitable for change to happen, I find nothing honorable in someone just shooting kids.

The death toll is simply amazing considering it only being the work of one. He'll be spree-killer number one in the charts but I doubt very much this accomplishment is something to be proud about.

D.

#57413 - 07/23/11 03:42 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: SinisterMoon]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Loc: Oslo, Norway
I just thought it was somewhat hypocritical for someone to rant about *cowardly bastards* (or whatever it was) regarding *terrorist* attacks when there were IMO greater *cowardly bastards* doing even worse *terrorist* stuff.

You'll be more than corrected SinisterShit.

So I "rant" about small-time cowardly bastards, when I should be concerned about "the big picture"?

You stupid, stupid FUCK!
One month in Limbo for you to.
Due to the emotional state I am in, I'll be letting other mods decide if a stronger reaction is deserved.

Death toll is now 91 individuals.
The murdering bastard cowardly did in 84 kids...

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#57415 - 07/23/11 04:15 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Woland]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Mums best boy...

32 years old, freemason, living with his mum.

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#57416 - 07/23/11 04:20 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Woland]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
WOW! What The Fuck?

No matter WHERE it happens, shit like this is tragic. Even as sadistic and twisted and some terrorists are, you don't fucking shoot kids. What in the hell have they done to deserve to be slaughtered like this?

I'm guessing that is the piece of shit who shot up those people... those children... wow! I can only hope that he's given to the family of the victims, for even 5 minutes... so they could tear his limbs off with their bare hands.

#57417 - 07/23/11 04:27 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Woland]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Although I, like Woland, am biased, let it be known that what happened yesterday was an atrocity of unbelievable magnitude, and that making cheap points off it here - or anywhere - is not just petty; it's downright stupid. If people want to use it to serve some agenda, be it political or philosophical, they don't have to do it here. Or anywhere near me, for that matter.

The perpetrator or perpetrators who did this were sub-human scum first and members of a cause second. Sure, we could debate it at some point, but last night somebody killed nearly one hundred kids. Don't score points on it. Act like you all know what that means. Woland is not over-reacting.

#57419 - 07/23/11 04:39 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: SinisterMoon]
Aries9 Offline
temp ban
stranger

OK - on second thoughts you may be right, but in my defence I just thought it was somewhat hypocritical for someone to rant about *cowardly bastards* (or whatever it was) regarding *terrorist* attacks when there were IMO greater *cowardly bastards* doing even worse *terrorist* stuff.

The only institution allowed to murder kids is NATO and the sooner you realize that the better off you will be. They will tell you when and when not to feel bad and if you don't like it you will be ostracized from society.

This incident although tragic is but a scratch on the surface to the reality of what happens on a DAILY basis in this world. Do I like it, no, but this is humanity and all it's glory. If you really want to look at the dark side of humanity than shield yourself away when it shows it's head and accept the fact that you truly are a hypocrite.

#57421 - 07/23/11 04:45 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Thank you Maw.

I will now get off the fuckin' internet, and do what is sensible in situations like this.

Build! I will build...
Carpentry; here I come.

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#57422 - 07/23/11 04:47 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Aries9]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

I'm sorry, you must not have heard me warn people in no uncertain terms to refrain from scoring cheap points on the deluded actions of a madman who killed nearly one hundred children in a cowardly, brutal massacre. Can you shut your whore mouth now?

#57423 - 07/23/11 04:57 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Aries9 Offline
temp ban
stranger

Originally Posted By: SkaffenAmtiskaw
I'm sorry, you must not have heard me warn people in no uncertain terms to refrain from scoring cheap points on the deluded actions of a madman who killed nearly one hundred children in a cowardly, brutal massacre. Can you shut your whore mouth now?

I didn't realize you had the monopoly on pity of those that died. An apologetic ad hominem let me know in no uncertain terms that how I feel doesn't matter. Thank you for clarifying the matter.

Tell me what I should feel and say so not to disturb this monument to emotion you have. Who did you know that died there?

#57424 - 07/23/11 05:00 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Aries9]
Daafje666 Offline
pledge

Loc: The Netherlands
Show some fucking respect dude!
It's not a matter of how much people did you know, if this happens in your country or near you it gets to you.

Page 3 of 14 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.