Page 4 of 14 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#57425 - 07/23/11 05:02 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Aries9]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: Aries9
 Originally Posted By: SkaffenAmtiskaw
I'm sorry, you must not have heard me warn people in no uncertain terms to refrain from scoring cheap points on the deluded actions of a madman who killed nearly one hundred children in a cowardly, brutal massacre. Can you shut your whore mouth now?

I didn't realize you had the monopoly on pity of those that died. An apologetic ad hominem let me know in no uncertain terms that how I feel doesn't matter. Thank you for clarifying the matter.

Tell me what I should feel and say so not to disturb this monument to emotion you have. Who did you know that died there?

How in the fuck do you get the twisted message that he was "monopolizing pity" when he told you to stop scoring points (adding stupid fucking posts) on this thread?

And you pointing out that ONLY NATO has the right to murder kids isn't showing any kind of fucking pity. Go die in a fucking fire!

#57426 - 07/23/11 05:03 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Aries9]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Just find something else to talk about, please. I don't want to play silly games. It's really fairly simple. Yes, people are killed all the time. Yes, the dark side of human nature blah blah blah. I think I asked people nicely at first.

#57427 - 07/23/11 05:03 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

I have been watching the news reports on the TV here in Sydney.

My thoughts are with you Skaff and Woland and everybody else over there at the moment.

I hate criminal scum and I am an advocate of Lex Talionis, like a few of us here are, so that's what my position is.

I hope they throw the book at him or anybody else involved.

#57428 - 07/23/11 05:17 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Aries9 Offline
temp ban
stranger

Just find something else to talk about, please. I don't want to play silly games. It's really fairly simple. Yes, people are killed all the time. Yes, the dark side of human nature blah blah blah. I think I asked people nicely at first.

I heard about the headlines, I read this thread starting at the end. I seen something I felt the need to comment on.

It's tragic, I'm not saying it's ok or trying to make a philosophical speech nor am I playing games. I've dealt with the after effects of terrorism when they affected people I care about so I know the emotions that come into play.

When children die I see that as such a horrible waste of life yet like I said in my first post, it's not worth mentioning as long as it's not in a certain geographical region.

Temp banned, you don't try to score off topic philosophy/political points with dead children... Morgan

Edited by Morgan (07/23/11 10:38 AM)
Edit Reason: information for the mutliname account users

#57429 - 07/23/11 05:40 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Aries9]
veteran member

I'm sorry, but making a point is exactly what you're doing. Yes, I care about kids dying wherever they are, and whatever the cause of their demise. You can hardly expect to denounce people for the lack of media coverage on other child deaths.

As for whether I knew anybody there, I actually don't know yet. They're still dredging for bodies. I DON'T KNOW. And that's hard. Neither does it matter if I did. Those were real kids with real lives and real family that loved them.

Comparing it to atrocities around the third world and saying it's hypocritical to care about our own but seemingly not everyone else because those other deaths weren't splashed across the headlines is completely misguided. You indict NATO as the same as a man who set out to murder children in order to create terror. NATO pursue legitimate targets. Yes, children die from attacks perpetrated by everyone. This should not deter us from doing the right thing. Not anywhere. Not anywhen.

For what it's worth, I want the man in jail. Forever. I want him to suffer until he realizes what he's done. I don't want this to be an issue where people talk about causes or factions or issues that frankly neither condone, vindicate or excuse the cold-blooded murder of countless innocent children whose only crime was to care about politics. NATO has nothing to do with such an act. It's a red herring.

#57431 - 07/23/11 08:25 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Aries9]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Aries9
When children die I see that as such a horrible waste of life yet like I said in my first post, it's not worth mentioning as long as it's not in a certain geographical region.

There are times to debate about things and there are times to not debate about them. Happenings like these affect people emotionally and these emotions will overrule everything. To most of us a phenomena like this is abstract; numbers and words but to people closer to it, it is very very real.

Trying to put anything into proportion does not make it less real or less painful for them at this moment.

D.

#57434 - 07/23/11 10:48 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Diavolo]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Anyone curious about the guy can read the writing he had on document.no here. Doc.no is offline, either by traffic overload or because they're cleaning up.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/60705175/Anders-Breivik-From-Document-No

I can't guarantee if these are "real".

D.

#57445 - 07/23/11 06:44 PM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Diavolo]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Quote:
We know who you are, where you live and we are coming for you. If not today, then tomorrow, if not in 10 years, then in 50 years. We are in the process of flagging every single multiculturalist traitor in Western Europe. You will be punished for your treasonous acts against Europe, and Europeans. We will ensure that all category A and B traitors, the enablers of Islamisation and the destroyers of our cultures, nations and societies, will be executed and your property expropriated.

It will take us up to 70 years to win, but there is no doubt in our minds that we will eventually succeed. Quite ironically, the ongoing Islamisation that you so actively facilitate will be your downfall. Soon enough, the desperate cries of the European masses will indicate that your Multiculturalist regimes are near their end.

The Western European cultural Marxist/multiculturalist regimes will fall before 2083, of that you can be certain.

A European Declaration of Independence

D.

#57447 - 07/24/11 03:28 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Managor]
a. don Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Managor
Doesn't even sound political. Sounds like some extremist terror. They're terrorist, they'll attack anything.

Terrorism is a form of dirty warfare which plays on massive fear psychology. Warfare is policy by other means. And considering that the attack was on a Labour Party camp. Chances are it is political.

And if it's true that Andrew Berzwick is the perpetrator of this crime, upon examination of his literature "A European Declaration 2083" I can assure you it was political.

#57448 - 07/24/11 03:36 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Fist]
a. don Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Fist

Of course, my bet is on Islamists. Typically, in Europe, bombings (esp large bombs) are the stock in trade of Leftist and Islamic groups. The Right tends to shoot, stab or beat it's opponents directly. If this is a Nationalist bombing it would represent a significant tactical and ideological shift.

Surprisingly enough, Mr Berzwick (some form of right-wing extremist), who claims responsibility for these attacks, asserts that the spread of Islam and the decaying Christian precepts are because of Leftist "political correctness" and "multi-culturality", in other words, the "left-wing" tendency of religious tolerance.

This is starting to look like a new approach for the radical right.

#57449 - 07/24/11 04:30 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Diavolo]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
At the outset, let me state unequivocally that I find the willful murder of a single child to be a crime of the utmost severity. This particular action is absolutely reprehensible, and it's a shame that in Norway, his maximum sentence can be a meager 21 years. Hopefully, Norwegian prisons have a justice of their own, not unlike American pens.

This having been said, I see a certain difficulty. Moreso here, on a Satanic forum, where one person has already been temp-banned for politically incorrect inquiries. There are those who extoll certain "practical sinister deeds" in theory, yet seem unwilling to follow the logical train. I see no way for an ONA-type Satanist to condemn such an act of barbarism, in other words. And again, it was a barbaric act, no doubt.

The larger problem with such myopic models (such as the ONA) is that they engender the very thing they seek to eradicate. Extremism begets extremism, without fail. After 9/11, the U.S. marched lock-step against their own civil and constitutional rights. Patriot Act, anyone?

If one desires to see the Wheel greased (because it moves forward regardless), then one should be supporting practical measures of broad societal improvement. These latter do not entail bombing anything, or engaging in petty crimes to "instill fear" in the "magian mundanes," rather, as every shaper of history has understood, they involve transforming minds.

JK

#57450 - 07/24/11 05:22 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Jason King]
veteran member

I see your concerns. Had this been only about the bombing, the terrorist attack wouldn't have been nearly as severe. As it is, the terrorist built, set and detonated the bomb as a diversion (apparently) so he could proceed to a nearby youth camp set on an inland isle. More than six hundred youths had congregated there for political debate, fun and games. Getting to the mainland could only take place by boat, unless you were a very strong swimmer and/or owned a wet suit. He dressed up as a police officer and stocked up on ammunition, and proceeded to summon the kids there to him. When they flocked around, he started shooting. He stalked the isle for a good, long time, firing several hundred aimed shots. Every target was shot at least twice. Several presumably died trying to reach the mainland. He surrendered to the police without putting up a fight.

Scoring points on this is not 'politically incorrect', it's monstrous. Bombing the government buildings and killing seven, injuring dozens, doesn't qualify in the slightest as anywhere near the monstrosity of targeting kids.

I've seen people express the same concerns elsewhere; it's hypocritical to grieve these children as opposed to the children who die every five seconds from hunger, the children who are violently drafted as child soldiers and so on. I've heard people claim ONA condones any action that leads to the furtherance of global conflict. My response to these people is they're either violently deluded or are trying to score points. Any alleged human being who kills kids to make a point needs serious punishment.

This is not global conflict. This is a fucking atrocious crime. It is reprehensible, cowardly and so misguided it cannot ever be lived down.

The bans were made in the interest of simple sense. Satanists do not condone murdering kids. If people want to start a war, they can start their own. But waging war on kids? Please.

I do not care what the swine believes. I do not care what cause he thinks he struck a blow for. I do not care how justified he feels. All I know is that he will pay, and pay dearly.

#57451 - 07/24/11 05:38 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
TheInsane Offline

It is always the case that the closer you are to a certian situation, for whatever reason, the more you feel the impacts of it. I am not, in any way, close to Africa and whatever happens there, tragic or not, I am not greatly emotionally affected by it.

This on the other hand happened very close to me. Its my neighbour country where Ive been several times. I have personal connections in Norway and out countries are very close geographically, politically, socially etc.

The man who did this had an enormous dedication and was very cold blooded. Everything was planned for years and years and he explains most of it in his manifest. These deeds were seen a comercial campain for the manifest. He clearly writes that he wanted either 3 million euro (I think) to launch the manifest or he would have to go on to Plan B which happened to be this.

He wanted to change political Norway by force. I do not know what he thought would happen but I think that by his actions his enemies has grown stronger (or will in time) and that his own ideas will be pushed further back.

#57452 - 07/24/11 05:47 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
Any alleged human being who kills kids to make a point needs serious punishment.

Sorry, I snipped the rest. The above statement is a RELIGION to me. Seriously. Elsewhere in this thread (if I'm not mistaken), you said you want him in jail/prison for life. NO. His punishment should be a slow death. A punishment that would make the gods themselves tremble. Spiked bats, prongs in the urethra, break everything that don't bleed, then make it bleed, cut everything off that won't bleed dude out, then rest him. For more pain.

My wife asked me once, "what is this Satanism?" I told her that it is ultimately (at least for me) a religion that holds up the
Next, as Pinnacle, as Evolution. You don't fuck with that, it is the ONE thing that is truly sacred.

However. And this is a big "however". I do not see how an advocate of ONA "praxis" could hold a view such as ours. For them, such an act would be vectored as the culling of magian mundanes, as they were. At least if they were being consistent.

JK

#57453 - 07/24/11 05:58 AM Re: Oslo 22/7-2011. Never forgive. Never forget. [Re: Jason King]
veteran member

Whatever gave you the idea I didn't want to see him punished in jail? Norwegian laws being what they are, he'll never get out. And he'll never be safe.

As for your concerns regarding what my words can be labeled as; whatever. You can call it whatever you want. I don't care. It's curious that you go on to say that your own point of view is a religion of the Next, but whatever.

Kids are collateral damage in wars every day across the world, but this was an intentional attack on kids. There is no positive label that can be attached to it, any way you choose to spin it.

If your life is somehow better by calling me religious, knock yourself out. I have no control of what spin you choose to put on this. I know that those kids did not have this coming.

Page 4 of 14 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.