Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#6769 - 03/30/08 06:48 PM Re: Emos and racism. [Re: PigFeeder]
TheMask Offline

Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
So first of all emo is NOT a race. So It's not racism. It's barely even prejudice considering the fact that they are really fucking annoying and pretty much ask for the attention. Good attention makes them feel better. Bad attention fuels there depression or mental instability ( If they have either ) and makes them commit more acts as to draw more attenion. Such as cutting.

You obviously missed the point. Its about discrimination and not pure race. Racism is about discrimination. Discrimination against someone because of the way that they look should be no further from that then. That is the point that im trying to make.

As for your "its not prejudice"-comment, your comment is prejudice. You seem to think that every emo existing on the face of the earth wants to get some kind of attention so thats why its alright to rag down on them so much. What about the ones that just like the style and/or music and arent even that interested in attention? Im guessing that they should adapt to your prejudice.

For that matter i think we all love to get attention some way or another.

#6771 - 03/30/08 07:02 PM Re: Emos and racism. [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
See what you did Mask, now your being bashed in two threads; if i remember my history correctly fighting a two front war is what did the Nazis in... bad war strategy. Your thinning yourself out.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/30/08 07:03 PM)

~~352~~

#6774 - 03/30/08 07:41 PM Re: Emos and racism. [Re: rob_church]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
I will not lie, I have been fond of something and carved it into myself but.. I have a few things to say.

They ARE hidden and aren't out for people to see. They weren't little paper cuts for attention. I didn't do it out of sadness I did it out of power. Out of something I admired. I think of it more as scarification though or using scars as a way of permanently tattooing yourself. I have my girlfriends name in several places, I have Gorgoroth on my arm. On the day of 06 06 2006 I carved 666 into my arm.

But I guess what I MEANT and should have said is: What is with the massive self pity associated with the self harm issue many of the emo subculture has. They are harming themselves much more now then ever before. And are doing it for attention. So I guess the real question here is: Why is it so many people are trying to get attention these days?

By the way I didn't say that slashing and self harm never existed, I am only stating that it has almost become normal, many of the children are doing it just because.

Your argument of "Not every emo wants attention" hold no water whatsoever. It is complete bullshit. I have met so many people on myspace, many being emo or whatever, they talk to me and I think they're okay. Then they start getting closer and friendlier and thats when the whining and Im gonna kill myself shit starts out. Every single god damn little emo kid out there cries about there life and it's sickening. As a Satanist I believe that if something is wrong in your life then take it into your hands. Don't wallow in your self pity and complain to everyone you meet.

As to the "not a race" comment you tryed to argue with me about. YOU are the one that tried comparing the subculture to racism and jew or black hating. So don't give me that bullshit now. Pick an argument and at least have the balls to admit that you were wrong or made a faulty statement.

Edited by PigFeeder (03/30/08 07:46 PM)
Edit Reason: Added arguments.

#6789 - 03/30/08 10:31 PM Re: Emos and racism. [Re: PigFeeder]
TheMask Offline

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
See what you did Mask, now your being bashed in two threads; if i remember my history correctly fighting a two front war is what did the Nazis in... bad war strategy. Your thinning yourself out.

Uhm, white power?

Your argument of "Not every emo wants attention" hold no water whatsoever. It is complete bullshit. I have met so many people on myspace, many being emo or whatever, they talk to me and I think they're okay. Then they start getting closer and friendlier and thats when the whining and Im gonna kill myself shit starts out. Every single god damn little emo kid out there cries about there life and it's sickening. As a Satanist I believe that if something is wrong in your life then take it into your hands. Don't wallow in your self pity and complain to everyone you meet.

As to the "not a race" comment you tryed to argue with me about. YOU are the one that tried comparing the subculture to racism and jew or black hating. So don't give me that bullshit now. Pick an argument and at least have the balls to admit that you were wrong or made a faulty statement.

Ok, youve met alot of emos. So WHAT? What exactly is your point here? You have met alot of emos and now you think that every single emo is like that? Why dont you join the KKK while youre at it if youre going to base a group of people on the encounters of few?

As for that last point of yours you were trying to make i dont even understand what the fuck youre talking about. I told you what i have said from the beginning thus i am sticking with my original argument.

#6790 - 03/30/08 10:38 PM Re: Emos and racism. [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

No, not white power. I meant you're now in two anti-emo threads, that gives more oportunity for people to attack you. It's not Satanic to stick up for the weak Mask. You never explained to us what you are if you're not a Satanist? My comp is wacked out right now, i can't watch you vid yet.

~~352~~

#6791 - 03/30/08 10:44 PM Re: Emos and racism. [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

That was a joke. And yes, i know. Im used to being attacked.

Dude, you know that im not a Laveyan Satanist. I did explain in this thread that i am a Theist Satanist.

Those satanic values in Laveys book that youre talking about dont have to apply to me. In fact, i couldnt care less. I do what i think is right and dont get me wrong, hes a intelligent man and i plan on reading his book but i really couldnt care less as how he thinks i should live my own life.

#6792 - 03/30/08 11:16 PM Re: Emos and racism. [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Oh, I thought you were inferring that I was a racist \:\)

I guess I was so into attacking you I forgot to read the part where you explain your religious belief.

This is interesting thoe; I mean your belief in a supernatural higher power. I'm curious, what makes you believe that their is more to everything than what material stuff we see? You seem intelligent, so i'm not expecting a dumb answer.

Basically what I'm asking is what in nature, or what have you seen or experienced that brought to to know that their is an intelligent entity out there. And what is it?

Even thoe I'm genuinely interested, this question is a trick question. When you expose your personal beliefs, opinions, and ideas, you risk getting attact.

~Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/30/08 11:17 PM)

~~352~~

#6801 - 03/31/08 01:42 AM Re: Emos and racism. [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

I'm curious to see as how you will find an intelligent reply to Kayla's question. As to what you said about my comment earlier. Im not even going to bother because it sounded so idiotic and childish, I dont want to waste my timke scrolling back up to look at your post again.

#6813 - 03/31/08 03:00 AM Re: Emos and racism. [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

Oh ok. Do you have anything else to say that you hope will make you look superiour and smart?

Oh, I thought you were inferring that I was a racist \:\)

I guess I was so into attacking you I forgot to read the part where you explain your religious belief.

This is interesting thoe; I mean your belief in a supernatural higher power. I'm curious, what makes you believe that their is more to everything than what material stuff we see? You seem intelligent, so i'm not expecting a dumb answer.

Basically what I'm asking is what in nature, or what have you seen or experienced that brought to to know that their is an intelligent entity out there. And what is it?

Even thoe I'm genuinely interested, this question is a trick question. When you expose your personal beliefs, opinions, and ideas, you risk getting attact.

~Kayla

When i was younger i used to be a muslim. My parents tried to get me to like what they liked. But when i grew up i became more of an agnostic/Atheist. I was an Atheist until about 6 months ago when i started to think about something.

How God must be evil. And how Satan must be good, The Liberator of Mankind. I came to the realisation that most Devil worshippers do but i didnt know that back then. At first this was just a theory but then it started to get more then that.

My girlfriend at the time was also into devil worshipping. She told me about a curse that had been put on her long ago from a ouji-board game. She asked the spirit one of the things not meant to ask, when youre going to die. It said this summer so we had to find a way to break it because even if it isnt true we didnt want to take that risk.

So we had to find a ritual for it and there was a ritual appropriate. Becoming a blackpriest and having Satan run through your body. Around that time i was looking up "summoning satan" on google when the JoS website came up and i found out that the theory i had was the same theory that devil worshipping went by. That increased my interest a bit more.

So anyway, we asked a girl we know for more help on it and finally we all got together and performed that ritual. It went well. She started shaking during the ritual and she later told me that she really did feel it and that she saw a bit of a light. She was shaky in her legs. It had worked.
Me and my girlfriend at the time also played a homemade ouji-board game and got in touch with a spirit and it was an interesting experience which helped me believe in the spiritual world more. I think that ive always believed in ghosts perhaps a bit.

All of these things got me to be more confident in the thought that there is something out there, a spiritual world for us to get in touch with. JoS website also got me interested in Astral Projection and Power Meditation. So all of these things together just got me to believe in what i believe in more.

So thats my story about it. I dont have anything that overwhealming to tell you and i dont care if you find this ridiclous and laughable. Thats what i think.
And i also think that everything doesnt have to be explained with something that man created like science. Man is flawable. Perhaps God made it this hard to prove him to see which ones would actually believe and pick a side.

#6845 - 03/31/08 12:31 PM Re: Emos and racism. [Re: TheMask]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Demons, spirits, and gods must have a really boring existance then. I would hate to have to answer the call, evertime someone was playing with a board game.

Being God must be the worst of them all. Having to come up with little tests to see who is and isn't on your side.
Then, when it's all said and done, you are still bored, and will just flood a world, or send a plague.

#6980 - 04/01/08 09:18 PM Satan Is Real Because... [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: TheMask

... You seem intelligent, so i'm not expecting a dumb answer.

~Kayla

When i was younger i used to be a muslim.

My girlfriend at the time was also into devil worshipping. She told me about a curse that had been put on her long ago from a ouji-board game.

So anyway... Me and my girlfriend at the time also played a homemade ouji-board game and got in touch with a spirit and it was an interesting experience which helped me believe in the spiritual world more. I think that ive always believed in ghosts perhaps a bit.

So all of these things together just got me to believe in what i believe in more.

Wow! That was the most thought provoking answer ever!....

NOT! At least you proved an old adage for me. They say you can tell how a guy is in bed by how good he dances...

I'm kinda deficient in the sex with guys department, but this experience right here comes pretty close.

I was anticipating and expecting something amazing, something that Stimulated my Mind and made me think, but you gave me the most anti-climactic answer ever. I asked you why you believed Satan was real and you basically just said: {{{Well, my girlfriend was a devil worshipper; then she busted out the ouija board, and that totally made me a believer.}}}

I'm so dissapointed. I guess I severely over estimated your intelligence. I'll let you redeem your dignity. Please think this question over again and see if you can come up with a better answer. Pretend you're trying to convert me or make me see things your way. I'm actually very interested why you personally choose to believe that Satan is a real being.

~Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/01/08 09:26 PM)

~~352~~

#7017 - 04/02/08 01:18 AM Re: Satan Is Real Because... [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

Im not interested in converting anyone. Youre supposed to find your own way. Those things helped me belive in and increased my interest in the spiritual world while i already had a theory about Satan being a good deity. I dont need a definite answer to why i chose what i have chosen to be interested in, i already gave you the story and you werent satisfied so you picked out two parts you didnt like and based it on that. Im guessing you didnt even read about the actual ritual with Satan that helped my interest grow and proved to me that something exists. Pfft.

Why should i try to persuade a non-believer? Some people believe - Some dont. Im not trying to sell anything here and to be honest i could not give one fuck less about what you think of my "dignity". Thats your opinion and i really dont think that i can care about it, youre a person that i dont seem to agree with on several matters and whether IRL or over the internet i dont see why i should have to care/prove anything to you.

You dont have to take offence, but if these matters arent good enough for you - So be it.

Edited by TheMask (04/02/08 01:22 AM)

#7021 - 04/02/08 01:44 AM Re: Satan Is Real Because... [Re: TheMask]
PigFeeder Offline

Oh okay Kayla, you got it wrong. It was the ritual, devil worshipping, and ouiji board that made him believe something. Why does that sound familiar.. Oh yeah - Salem Witch Trials.

She didn't ask you to persuade her, and she never said she was non-believer, she merely asked you to pretend so that you gave the best answer you could. And you came out with a lousy story of your devil worshipping girlfriend? Nice..

Originally Posted By: TheMask
Why should i try to persuade a non-believer? Some people believe - Some dont. Im not trying to sell anything here and to be honest i could not give one fuck less about what you think of my "dignity". Thats your opinion and i really dont think that i can care about it, youre a person that i dont seem to agree with on several matters and whether IRL or over the internet i dont see why i should have to care/prove anything to you.

So is this your way of saying, no, I don't have a real answer for you? You're just another little kid make believing in something because you think it's cool or rebellious. You can't even explain why you believe in something, how can we not see you as a fake?

#7022 - 04/02/08 01:53 AM Re: Satan Is Real Because... [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Also Mask, please notice I was nice to you and didn't use foul language, and i don't believe i judged your beliefs either. But whatever. I'm over it.

kla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/02/08 01:54 AM)

~~352~~

#7032 - 04/02/08 03:16 AM Re: Satan Is Real Because... [Re: PigFeeder]
TheMask Offline

Aaaaawwwwww. Dont be mad Kayla.
Ill give you a pic of me emo-posing..?

"Wow! That was the most thought provoking answer ever!....

NOT!

I guess I severely over estimated your intelligence. I'll let you redeem your dignity."

You didnt need to use foul language. Your tone was condescending enough.
I just found it absurd that you claim i have lost my e-dignity over the story that i have. Or that i would even want/have to win it back to you, for that matter. It made you sound like youre above me and that i have something to prove to you.

I dont know what you were expecting, maybe something mindblowing like Satan exposing himself to me in the middle of the forest - But that is my story which i told and if it isnt good enough for you i dont have much to say. Maybe you asked the wrong questions.
Maybe you should ask me why i consider Satan to be good.

So is this your way of saying, no, I don't have a real answer for you? You're just another little kid make believing in something because you think it's cool or rebellious. You can't even explain why you believe in something, how can we not see you as a fake?

Why should i care if you think im fake? I really have nothing to prove.
I already explained what got me interested in it.

But perhaps i didnt express myself correctly.
I havent started practicing it that much yet so i wouldnt call myself a full devil worshipper, rather a Agnostical Devil Worshipper. But if i do have to put myself in the category of a Theist Satanist then i will. I do believe that what i believe is something. But i havent explored it further, as of yet.

Thats a bit funny btw. In my "Hello im new here"-thread DaVinci asked me what my religious preference was and i told pretty much this same story.
Nobody made fun of me then or claimed that my reasons to believe in something were inadiquete. They were nice and welcomed me to the site, said that it was nice to have someone with different beliefs.

So what is this problem that you seem to be having with me then? Perhaps i didnt explain myself clearly enough. You tell me if this information makes any difference.

Edited by TheMask (04/02/08 03:31 AM)

Page 4 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.