Page 5 of 5 <12345
Topic Options
#7043 - 04/02/08 09:06 AM Re: Satan Is Real Because... [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: TheMask
Aaaaawwwwww. Dont be mad Kayla.
Ill give you a pic of me emo-posing..?

"Wow! That was the most thought provoking answer ever!....

NOT!

I guess I severely over estimated your intelligence. I'll let you redeem your dignity."

You didnt need to use foul language. Your tone was condescending enough.
I just found it absurd that you claim i have lost my e-dignity over the story that i have. Or that i would even want/have to win it back to you, for that matter. It made you sound like youre above me and that i have something to prove to you.

I dont know what you were expecting, maybe something mindblowing like Satan exposing himself to me in the middle of the forest - But that is my story which i told and if it isnt good enough for you i dont have much to say. Maybe you asked the wrong questions.
Maybe you should ask me why i consider Satan to be good.

Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
So is this your way of saying, no, I don't have a real answer for you? You're just another little kid make believing in something because you think it's cool or rebellious. You can't even explain why you believe in something, how can we not see you as a fake?

Why should i care if you think im fake? I really have nothing to prove.
I already explained what got me interested in it.

But perhaps i didnt express myself correctly.
I havent started practicing it that much yet so i wouldnt call myself a full devil worshipper, rather a Agnostical Devil Worshipper. But if i do have to put myself in the category of a Theist Satanist then i will. I do believe that what i believe is something. But i havent explored it further, as of yet.

Thats a bit funny btw. In my "Hello im new here"-thread DaVinci asked me what my religious preference was and i told pretty much this same story.
Nobody made fun of me then or claimed that my reasons to believe in something were inadiquete. They were nice and welcomed me to the site, said that it was nice to have someone with different beliefs.

So what is this problem that you seem to be having with me then? Perhaps i didnt explain myself clearly enough. You tell me if this information makes any difference.

I was being sarcastic in a big sister way. I guess I skipt that part of your intro. No hard feelings.

Here think about this, lets say I was a witch doctor/hypnotherapist and I did a ritual on your girlfriend and tarred and feathered her, then hypnotized her to act like a chicken every time she saw you; and she did...

Does this mean a chicken spirit was inside of here, or is there something else happening?

~Kayla

~~352~~

#7046 - 04/02/08 10:02 AM Re: Satan Is Real Because... [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

Thats you hypnotizing her.
#7080 - 04/02/08 08:59 PM Re: Satan Is Real Because... [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: TheMask
Thats you hypnotizing her.
OMG. I'm not gunna even try. What counts is your happy where you are. Just remeber our personal beliefs are a reflection of our individual intelligence, mental capacity, level of education, and understandings. They say a lot about a person.

~Kayla

~~352~~

Page 5 of 5 <12345

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.