Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#58204 - 08/15/11 03:28 AM Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals?
Latvian Offline

Loc: EU, Latvia, Riga (old town)
I am new in The Club 600 and I belong maybe to quite isolate LaVeyan Satanism, who interprets TSB not legalistic... First reason is geographical distance Ė I am fare away from USA, Canada, Australia, Old Europe and second cultural reasons - I live in traditional family culture in North part of East Europe, in Latvia and I want to find out opinions of Satanists, who are in other regions of the world. Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals? Third reason is following Ė in Latvia we donít have open satanic organization, of course TSB is translated in Latvian as wellÖ

I am familiar with TSB many years and other writing of LaVey and TSB is my favorite book. He says clearly, that everyone can realize his lifestyle and has right to have private territory, where everyone has right to destroy his enemy or individuals, who bother them. I do it sometimes in my life too..., but I found myself more social animal as wolf by nature.

In real life I find myself very individualistic and I have need for privacy like lonely wolf, but in the same time I love my wife and my kids, even parents (even from my wifeís side). I have good friends and work colleagues, who I appreciate and help them. My opinion is following, that I as Satanist cannot be only lonely wolf, who gathers with other wolfs in pack. I have need to develop healthy social contacts and real trustful relationships and sometimes tolerate other world views. For example Ė Iím married 15 years and my wife is not Satanist, as well not all friends of mine, even the best ones. I feel good in my relationships and I donít feel pain, that I have only some friends, who are Satanists. My family members, friends accept me and I accept them.

I wish to find out opinion of other Satanists and I will be glad to hear, if someone shares in one point of their lifestyle Ė are you more in your everyday life lonely wolf or social animal?

#58205 - 08/15/11 03:57 AM Re: Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals? [Re: Latvian]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals?

False dichotomy. This depends on individual preferences. However, humans are generally social animals, this is the reason humans group into societies; it's mutually beneficial for people to work together. Remember, the "lone wolf" is something of a misnomer, wolves live and hunt in packs.

Quote:
In real life I find myself very individualistic and I have need for privacy like lonely wolf, but in the same time I love my wife and my kids, even parents (even from my wifeís side)[quote]

Being an individual or Satanist and loving those close to oneself are not mutually exclusive. Quite the contrary, it is normal to love these people, they are a part of your "pack".

[quote]My opinion is following, that I as Satanist cannot be only lonely wolf, who gathers with other wolfs in pack. I have need to develop healthy social contacts and real trustful relationships and sometimes tolerate other world views.

I think that describes pretty much everyone. Though I don't think anyone has to tolerate other world views. But I guess I'll chalk that one up to English not being your native language and assume you were trying to convey another idea.

Quote:
For example Ė Iím married 15 years and my wife is not Satanist, as well not all friends of mine, even the best ones. I feel good in my relationships and I donít feel pain, that I have only some friends, who are Satanists. My family members, friends accept me and I accept them.

Quote:
For example Ė Iím married 15 years and my wife is not Satanist, as well not all friends of mine, even the best ones. I feel good in my relationships and I donít feel pain, that I have only some friends, who are Satanists. My family members, friends accept me and I accept them.

There is nothing about Satanism that mandates that Satanists must seek out and associate with other Satanists. It's far more likely that most of the people you will associate with are not Satanists. It's good that these people accept you but in the end there is no real reason to inform anyone of your beliefs. Unless of course you want to.

#58206 - 08/15/11 05:33 AM Re: Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Latvian Offline

[quote=6Satan6Archist6]
 Quote:
But I guess I'll chalk that one up to English not being your native language

Yes, English is not my native language, even not my first or second foreign language. I am Latvian and speak German and Russian. I study English only nowÖ

[quote=6Satan6Archist6]
 Quote:
Though I don't think anyone has to tolerate other world views.

Of course not, I agree with you. I think tolerance in neutral territory is clever, but not in the private world or in the Club 600 or other satanic community. I wish that xtians etc donít disturb me and in real life quite many are hostile against LHP and sometimes we have to fight smart fight. I am Satanist in my territory and when I walk in open territory I donít disturb anyone and donít explain others some of my views and satanic stance, especially if Iím not asked. Even in my work as teacher Ė I accept rules of work, societyÖ

Itís strange in my country. I find Satanists very tolerant, but xtians, religionists, east mystics, RHP are in Latvia very intolerant. They speak much about tolerance, but mostly they donít accept LHP. I avoid such company and I donít discuss much with them. I donít care, that they donít accept my values.

#58209 - 08/15/11 10:34 AM Re: Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals? [Re: Latvian]
Hegesias Offline

The Nazarene state provides us with its causal abstractions and compromising rewards, convenient fiction and irrefutable error which generates itself around the ambiguities of language and the limited media of word connotations, so that we remain thinking in a Jesuitical model of psychology, domesticated, paying our taxes, subservient to the Jesuitical morality and ways.

So called free spirits are often illiterate wasters, symptomatic of passive nihilism, a ďfuck it, why bother?Ē attitude. I personally enjoy humanity, as a child I could manipulate adults, as mundanes naturally find me fantastic and this is why I have no respect for them.

As sophisticates we contradict the very essence of all that dares be imposed. It is only others like us, of our esoteric psychology, who we seek to bond with.

Edited by Hegesias (08/15/11 11:08 AM)

#58221 - 08/15/11 11:13 PM Re: Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals? [Re: Hegesias]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Hegasias,

Look at you, fully capable of making a coherent point in under 1000 words. If you were my son, Id take you out for ice cream right now \:\)

As for the OP,

Quote:

Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals?

Wolves run in packs, and are fiercely loyal to their own. This is not paramount to a life of loneliness, far from it. One meaningful bond is worth 1000 acquaintances.

#58223 - 08/16/11 01:18 AM Re: Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Personally I'm much more a bear than a wolf.

I like to be alone, I mean really like to be alone. Besides the unavoidable stuff, I spend about 95% of my time alone. When going to a bar, I prefer to sit alone drinking my beer.

Even relations are border-lining the intolerable, explaining why I am not that much into them.

I find myself great company to hang out with.

D.

#58241 - 08/16/11 10:22 AM Re: Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals? [Re: Diavolo]
RobertDonohue Offline
stranger

Loc: NY USA
When I go out into social situations i feel im on a sort of "hunt." I go out and seek whatever stimulus it is i can get from a certain group. I also use these social gatherings to practice manipulation through speech. Nothing serious, but its one of my favorite hobbys.
Being a recluse is often torturously boring for me. Im a very active person. Ive been told by others i have an endless amount of stamina. I constantly need to go out and burn this energy and satisfy my needs.

#58242 - 08/16/11 11:10 AM Re: Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Latvian Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
One meaningful bond is worth 1000 acquaintances.

Maybe it is the reason why I am monogamist and not swinger or the one, who has sex in workplace or promiscuous relationships in some hotel during my trips. I married in autumn of 1996 and maybe now my wife is no more so young, but we are joined together with real and meaningful bounds and it means me more as 13 young, beautiful girls in my bedroom.

#58243 - 08/16/11 11:16 AM Re: Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals? [Re: Latvian]
MindFux Offline

Latvian, monogamy is just a chain of insecurity used to keep people's sexuality in line with Christian norms. There's nothing sacred about sex, it's just fun. If there's not more to a relationship than that, then it's hardly much of a relationship is it?

To the original point I can count maybe 5 people I know personally who I regard as 'friends'. The rest are just people I have to deal with. Maybe by some standard that's lonely, but I'd take any one of those friendships over a million superficial meaningless bonds.

MF.

#58245 - 08/16/11 11:58 AM Re: Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals? [Re: MindFux]
Latvian Offline

We Satanists know, that people have animal nature and nothing is holy and sex is good for pleasure (in any form). Monogamy is only one form, which fits me for years and I don't want to change it... I am free and I can do how I like and maybe in the future I will have other view.

I live in Latvia and east part of my country (Latgale region) is catholic, there could be found celibacy and other inventions of Christianity.

Dogma to stay in monogamy or in celibacy is form of Christian church control.

#58262 - 08/17/11 12:10 AM Re: Are we Satanists lonely wolfs or social animals? [Re: Hegesias]
Latvian Offline

Originally Posted By: Hegesias
The Nazarene state provides us with its causal abstractions and compromising rewards, convenient fiction and irrefutable error

Xtians in their new testament (gosepel of mathew) found jesus parable about wolfs in sheepís clothes. I am proud I am true wolf without any clothes. \:\) I am true Satanist, who oppose any herd mentality.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.