Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5826 - 03/17/08 03:31 PM Twinstar Da'ata Fuck (NSFW)
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
This one is a favorite of mine because I added the twinstar to it recently and it really elevates the level of design for the occult orientation.

This was also an experience painting, ie the vision happened and then I had to paint it out...also slated for canvas execution when I get through all of this divorce bs

The twinstar is a construct developed by m1thr0s over at abrahadabra.com, I study this stuff pretty heavily so I can understand it better.

The guy in the pussy is Ningishzidda, a Sumerian god equated with Satan himself, actually *the first Satan* if you follow some of the meanderings that have been going on around the web in recent years....also the first caduceus and origin of the cup of eternal life in certain aspects. All a story for another thread and another day, actually.

[img]http://www.dazimua.com/images/twinstars/twinstar-da'atafuck.jpg[/img]

Edited by 97and107 (03/17/08 03:32 PM)

#5829 - 03/17/08 05:18 PM Re: Twinstar Da'ata Fuck (NSFW) [Re: 97and107]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

Loc: California
The colors of the beast and the blood made me feel like there was pleasure to be derived from the painting. The beast looks innocent to me, maybe because of it's expressionless face. It doesn't look ashamed at all, despite being aware that it's watched? The woman it's fucking seems either pure, dead or both. That's what I drew from staring at it for a while. And then there's the "woman getting fucked by a demon" element. That just turned me on.

I like it.

#5836 - 03/17/08 07:58 PM Re: Twinstar Da'ata Fuck (NSFW) [Re: Jeseth]
97and107 Offline

Fuck, the forum doesn't like apostrophes I see.

Well like i said it's my dream and my friend Ningishzidda so yeah Ng's not ashamed of fucking, and the girl (ie, me - this is also a self portrait) isn't having a bad time at all the original actually had Vishnu and Siva flanking the two sides of the P'an Ku tree fields mirror, with the girl situated at Da'ath and I titled it

"NINGISHZIDDA SHOWS THE KIDS HOW IT'S DONE"

#5842 - 03/17/08 09:18 PM Re: Twinstar Da'ata Fuck (NSFW) [Re: 97and107]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
You know, that could get me off, like watching hentai. What girl DOESN'T want to get fucked hard by a monster with a huge cock? Ng's got an "aren't you jealous?" look on his face.

Nice

#5850 - 03/17/08 09:49 PM Re: Twinstar Da'ata Fuck (NSFW) [Re: Nemesis]
97and107 Offline

Cool glad you like it thanks for the comment. Here is the prototype image for that painting, titled "Bashumu Ichiban"

Bashumu is the Japanese word for serpent, and these dragons are called "Mushushu Dragons" in ancient Sumerian language, this particular dragon is specially associated with the animal form of the deity Ningishzidda.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.