Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#58541 - 08/24/11 03:33 AM Can We influence the Matter with Consciousness?
Dimitrios Offline
lurker

A long time ago, influenced by information gathered from various books of magick, I did an experiment.

According to the information of the texts I read, probably the following laws of magick are true:

1. All is one.
2. We live in a Dream and the sense of reality is an illusion created by our consciousness.
3. The reality of the Dream may be changed if many entities believe that something is true.
4. By our Will we can make changes in the universe.
5. If a thought is very vivid and you charge it with lifeforce energy, reality can be made to manifest that thought.
6. If you name a physical object and you treat it as consious entitie, you can have influence over it and the object will respond to direct commands.
7. Time and distance are illusions, so if you realize it you can transcend limitations and bring changes in reality.

Having believed such laws, therefore, I did the following experiment with the purpose to alter the matter or make it burn:

One night I found a random book from my library, first I kept the book in my hands for some time in order to pass my energy to the object, then I put it two to three feets in front of me.

Initially I thought there is no distance between me and the book, that we are in the same place.

After that I sent an astral string to the object, to have complete connection with it. Then I tried to send feelings of anger and thinking that the book will be destroyed.

I began to envision that the quanta, molecules, electrons and protons of the book move faster so the move will bring ignition in the book, while thinking that the pages are starting to burn and deform. Also I tried to hear in my mind the sound of burning paper, etc.

To make the subatomic particles of matter move faster, I began using breathing techniques to send vital energy in the book. With each inhalation through the nose, i was thinking that I get out energy from my astral body, and with each exhalation from the mouth I was sending vital energy in the book. Moreover, throughout the experiment, I gave orders in the book and i treat it like a real entity, I said for example "Burn"!

Please note that several days before the experiment, I applied Lifeforce Vampirism to increase my vital energy.

After completing the experiment ultimately was unable to make the book be burned. So I thought nothing happened. But after days, through browsing I observed alterations in a page that appearred to me weird! I had this book long before and I had not noticed this before.

I have been puzzled now a lot! It was me who brought changes in the matter or not? I am curious...

Could of course this alteration in the book be from the editorial house where was printed, perhaps a factorial fault. But I don't know, if it were thus the page before the experiment, I am surprised that not noticed it.

Let me emphasize that my books are locked in my library and no one else has access to them except me. So they cannot be altered by someone else.

I want an answer from individuals who are adepts in magick. I need to know if this experiment can be genuine and if we can bring changes in the matter with this kind of magick! Thank you and hail Satan!

Edited by Dimitrios (08/24/11 03:47 AM)

#58548 - 08/24/11 09:06 AM Re: Can We influence the Matter with Consciousness? [Re: Dimitrios]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

You put a book in front of you, simply breathed and thought you were doing something "extraordinary".
Fact: you simply stood before a book, nothing happened.

The only thing you might have left are a few stains from dirty hands. The rest is simply an utter belief of nonsense.

#58550 - 08/24/11 09:59 AM Re: Can We influence the Matter with Consciousness? [Re: Dimitrios]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
So in essence, magic is glorified wishful thinking?

Kinda sad that humanity has lowered the bar that low. Whatever happened to magic being the result of divine hermetic correspondence, theurgic power, or demonic agency? Instead we're stuck with this lame, solipsistic "belief is reality" mantra. Agrippa would roll in his grave.

#58561 - 08/24/11 01:50 PM Re: Can We influence the Matter with Consciousness? [Re: Dimitrios]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
1. All is one.
2. We live in a Dream and the sense of reality is an illusion created by our consciousness.
3. The reality of the Dream may be changed if many entities believe that something is true.
4. By our Will we can make changes in the universe.
5. If a thought is very vivid and you charge it with lifeforce energy, reality can be made to manifest that thought.
6. If you name a physical object and you treat it as consious entitie, you can have influence over it and the object will respond to direct commands.
7. Time and distance are illusions, so if you realize it you can transcend limitations and bring changes in reality.

1. All is one what?
2. That makes about as much sense as #1
3. Belief =/= reality
4. If by will, you mean action then yes, maybe.
5. "lifeforce energy"?
6. I have a bong named Chokey McChokerson. No matter how much I yell at it, if I want to use it, I have to go get it; it does not respond to commands.
7. Time may be an "illusion" in that it doesn't really exist but I can assure you that distance is very real.

As The Zebu said: wishful thinking.

#58573 - 08/24/11 07:56 PM Re: Can We influence the Matter with Consciousness? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I agree with the guy; reality is an illusion. There's no doubt things are not as we perceive them to be. I fully agree with this.

But, and here's the difference between him and me, we are not driving the car; we are in the passenger seat. This implies that even when we realize reality is an illusion, there's nothing we can do about it.

We have no control, absolutely no control at all. The only control we have is not about what we perceive but our control on the meaning of that what we perceive. Instead of surrendering to the program installed in us, we are capable of rewriting this and create our own program. But that's it. That's our limit.

#58574 - 08/24/11 07:57 PM Re: Can We influence the Matter with Consciousness? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Hegesias Offline

There are more definitive terminologies for such psychological manoeuvres.

70's chaos magic employed definitive terminology such as “psychonautics, one pointedness meditation, sigilisation, paradigm shift”, so why the use of the word “magic” when we have observations made from science and psychology to discuss matters of say, quantum consciousness?

The still present use of the word “magic(k)” is a mood killing presence around Satanism, for me anyway.

We can observe the power of suggestion at work in the world and disguised forms of the will to power, but surely everyone knows only our perspective can be altered, like fine adjusting an observational apparatus in an experiment.

I'll posit that our instincts and intuitions that map predictions unconsciously are what affect the direction of our will in the first place. So, what may seem uncanny was merely a focusing in on what was acquisitioned by intuitions and instincts, what may seem uncanny was merely apprehended unconsciously.

The Japanese Tsunami, the day before it happened I posted my prediction on Satanic Destruction ritual thread, but in all honesty it's just uncanny coincidence, it's only uncanny because it's a rare occurrence so it seems uncanny.

I've personally been willing our sun to implode, our universe to implode, and used all manner of 70's chaos magic techniques, but as this manifestation of me and you are still observable, who's to know if it didn't happen in an alternate universe? Still, it's best not to think about things like this, as if you find out what you're not supposed to know, the universe goes black and existence ceases without you realising. \:D

Seriously though, the use of the term “magic(k)” seems to be luring superstitious folks more than rational folks; the word “magic(k)”... it's unnecessary?

Edited by Hegesias (08/24/11 08:19 PM)

#58594 - 08/25/11 10:27 AM Re: Can We influence the Matter with Consciousness? [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

Magic to manipulate mundanes... not a difficult task as even their own children can control them. Distinguished as cerebral untermensch by their abysmal powers of observation, and their impulsive need to express their emotions with an appalling lack of dignity and personal manners.

Lesser magic is the manipulation of others to ones will through subversive management of ones appearance and actions. This can be achieved through observations of body language, supreme cognitive empathy, with the malevolent aspects of the self idealised for an underlying social strategy.

Now that just sounds like machiavellianism, machinations of dark triad (antisocial subtype) faculties with a noble attitude in possession of personal manners. Yes, yes it is.

Mundanes have a definite sense of a self image ingrained by social normatives. Mundanes seek to colour their inane persona only because of this belief of a mundane self. Social cues are cues for mundanes emotions, their hopes are based on those mundane social cues, and so, cause for their real life actions. When mundanes allow social cues to provoke their hopes, they're no longer in control of their own life, but following monotonous cues “mindlessly”, and so, most certainly willing to partake in experiments of psychological malfeasance.

The ignominy that passes for modern psychology needs more than a remapping. The elite Mind, the essence behind the form. Mind over matter, not the other way around.

Edited by Hegesias (08/25/11 10:38 AM)

#58604 - 08/25/11 02:39 PM Re: Can We influence the Matter with Consciousness? [Re: Hegesias]
Meph9 Offline

Dimitrios you know that part toward the end of the movie Accepted from a few years back where the guy blows up that melon with his mind, yeah didn't actually happen.

I find sitting and looking at something is remarkably ineffective way to influence reality

If you're looking for ways and experiments to light things on fire with your mind you may have more luck asking Harry Potter and Criss Angel as opposed to a group of modern satanists

In the event you wish to due some real exploration of ritual magick you will have more profound meditations on the pyschological aspects of ritualism

#58617 - 08/26/11 01:41 AM Re: Can We influence the Matter with Consciousness? [Re: Meph9]
battlescar22 Offline
stranger

As a chaoist, I can ride with what diavolo said "Maybe reality isnt real, maybe this is all an illusion". Like he said we cant do anything about it. Chaos moves us foward and is a unconscious, impersonal force. If we could manipulate chaos by merely focusing and hoping something will happen, then everyone would be doing it. Unlike most chaos magicians, i dont believe you even can manipulate chaos.

#59289 - 09/20/11 01:29 PM Re: Can We influence the Matter with Consciousness [Re: Dimitrios]
Ashley Corinne Offline
stranger

Loc: Utah
The most reasonable explanation is that you didn't notice the deformation when you read the book earlier because you weren't looking for anything. However, after trying to use magic on the book you must have been looking intently for something different, some proof that your magic worked. Just because you didn't notice the deformation before doesn't mean it wasn't there.

You have to be really skeptical and rational when attempting to use magic. When people practice magic without using their rational faculties it will easily lead to delusion and insanity. I would suggest you read some of Michael Shermer's material, or just look him up on YouTube if you don't like reading. He explains very nicely how humans deceive themselves all the time.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.