Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#58641 - 08/26/11 06:18 PM Re: A [Re: Diavolo]
LaVey Music Offline
Banned--Spammer
stranger

So I'm just making sure I understand you right. Because the name of the band happens to be LaVey (against Stanton's own initial intuitions) which happens to be his own last name like a million other singers have done your just going to slam it and not even judge it off of the music? Sounds pretty shallow to me. Again I've made numerous points here that aren't even being acknowledged, and your the one who keeps coming back to the name over and over again and avoiding the other points that are being made. Obviously the name is important, but it's also his legal and ethical right to use his own fucking name!! What if anything have any of you accomplished that would be deserving of respect besides trolling on some forum? I brought up the other members because in all honesty they are 10 times more respectable in their expertise of occult knowledge and practices than almost anyone here. Again allow me to reiterate get over the fact that he's using HIS OWN NAME and come up with a valid point besides that. I've highlighted numerous of Stanton's accomplishments that you seem to just dismiss without any thought or acknowledgement.
#58642 - 08/26/11 06:23 PM Re: A [Re: LaVey Music]
LaVey Music Offline
Banned--Spammer
stranger

And obviously the other members involvement in this project is an integral part of it as well, it's not just Stanton that is being showcased here. Go look up Infernaeon Brian's other band who recently just toured with GWAR and just released an amazing album called "Genesis to Nemesis"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4LwNyzaUvo

#58643 - 08/26/11 08:28 PM Re: A [Re: LaVey Music]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Shallow, excuse me?

If I'm not mistaking you didn't even link any piece of music. You're pimping all sites with the same shit: Lavey is blablabla.

And now you're fucking complaining I point out you're pimping. You know what? Get some fucking work done and link the music instead of desperately trying to get some credit based upon a name. Do something that might deserve respect and you might get it.

Just stop thinking every satanist might be impressed by the name Lavey. It doesn't work like that. Anton, like him or not, at least DID something deserving respect.

#58644 - 08/26/11 08:52 PM Re: A [Re: Diavolo]
LaVey Music Offline
Banned--Spammer
stranger

And just what exactly do you think was playing in the background of that video dipshit?
#58645 - 08/26/11 08:56 PM Re: A [Re: LaVey Music]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Dipshit? C'mon man, of all the insults in the world, you pick dipshit? That's not very creative isn't it?

Does this in any way refute the fact I'm calling you a pimp?

#58646 - 08/26/11 08:57 PM Re: A [Re: LaVey Music]
LaVey Music Offline
Banned--Spammer
stranger

Nice way to once again avoid all the points that I made and avoid my question. What have you done that is deserving of such high respect? APO PANTOS KAKO DAIMONOS!
#58647 - 08/26/11 09:04 PM Re: A [Re: LaVey Music]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Was I asking for respect? Me doesn't think so.

As far as I know, I only mentioned you were trying to piggy-back on a name and hoping every satanist would think you're really great based upon that.

#58648 - 08/26/11 09:40 PM Re: A [Re: LaVey Music]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Let me get this straight: You create an account here for the sole purpose of pimping this band, and get mad when no one really gives a shit about you, Stanton or this band of his.

What, did you expect us to automatically get down on bended knee and throw up some devil horns? Do we look like some sort of a fan club to you? Go fuck yourself.

Thread closed, OP banned.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.