Page 1 of 17 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#58886 - 09/06/11 08:05 AM What kind of drugs?
Set Offline
stranger

Loc: Las Vegas, NV
I figured that this didn't factor into the the sticky on the second page, because I'm not interested in any trippy stories (maybe later?). I was moreover wondering what some other Satanist's opinions were on what kind of drugs are acceptable, and what aren't.
#58890 - 09/06/11 09:04 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Set]
Hegesias Offline

Despise, poison your own body as much as you like mate. It's your life. Do what you like and take the responsibility on your own shoulders. I would think that a pickled liver and blackened lungs is not really exemplary of strength would you? Unless you are masochistic and regard your own destruction as an achievement and way to have power over your life?

Kind of like those people with eating disorders. It's the same thing.

#58891 - 09/06/11 09:05 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Set]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
This is really dumb. Illegal drugs are illegal. No one is going to tell you that they use them in a public forum unless they are an idiot.

Any substance that can fuck with your mind or alter your perception can be/act like a drug. Lack of sleep, pulsing lights, music, smoke, extremes of temperature, emotional reactions to physical stimulations, and alcohol.

M

#58893 - 09/06/11 09:47 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Set]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
 Originally Posted By: Set
I figured that this didn't factor into the the sticky on the second page, because I'm not interested in any trippy stories (maybe later?). I was moreover wondering what some other Satanist's opinions were on what kind of drugs are acceptable, and what aren't.

Well, lets see here, I prefer Tylenol and Airborne. I have this recurring problem with my back and lately me left heel that has been bothering me so I take Tylenol for the pain. As the seasons change I notice others are starting to sneeze and cough around me so I have been drinking some Airborne in a bottle of water to build my immune system even more. I use the berry cherry flavored ones, they taste the best.

I don't drink, don't do drugs, and don't smoke. I'll have a beer with dinner every now and then, but that's not drinking. Guess I'm boring to most rebel teenagers? I just hit 40 in June and my last B.P. was 128/80... good numbers.

If you think doing drugs is either cool or the way to be more SATANIC you're dead wrong. And the drugs will kill you. Being illegal is irrelevant, who gives a fuck, they can and will eventually kill you.

#58901 - 09/06/11 11:28 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Wicked Satanist]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I think all drugs are acceptable. I see no reason to consider any of them as bad or wrong.

Let the bodies hit the floor.

#58902 - 09/06/11 11:33 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Wicked Satanist]
RobertDonohue Offline
stranger

Loc: NY USA
In my opinion drugs or drug use should not even be a factor in what makes a true satanist.

There are drugs out there like research chemicals, which are analogs of other drugs, that are engineered for nothing but recreation. they serve little to no medical purpose.

As long as its rrecreation it shouldn't be discriminated against. In the same respect a satanist should have the will power and awareness to stop him/herself from falling into drug abuse.

#58910 - 09/06/11 01:07 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Diavolo]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
I think all drugs are acceptable. I see no reason to consider any of them as bad or wrong.

Let the bodies hit the floor.

Indeed.

I think OP was just looking for people to condone his own use.

I prefer Mudvayne over Drowing Pool though. ;\)

Speaking of drugs and Drowning Pool, his body hit the floor. And only a week or so before they were supposed to play Rockfest here in town. But I digress.

#58916 - 09/06/11 08:23 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Set Offline
stranger

I wasn't looking for someone to condone my own use. If thats what I was looking for, I would probably be posting on a marijuana-themed website. My intent was to see what other satanists considered fair game when it comes to drugs, just out of curiosity. Personally, I think that alcohol, weed, and shrooms are where the line should be drawn, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Also, old Mudvayne is better than new Mudvayne.

#58918 - 09/06/11 10:00 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Set]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Fair enough.

As far as I am concerned, they are all "fair game". What a person wants to put in their body is their business. As a personal preference I tend to shy away from the "hard" drugs e.g. Heroin, meth, cocaine et al. I used to live in LV in the area of Boulder Highway and Tropicana and I was bombarded with sales pitches for that crap on a daily basis.

I enjoy a few hits off the bong here and there and acid or shrooms when I feel up for it but I don't let any of that interfere with my schooling or other responsibilities. It is the people who abuse drugs that make the people who use them look bad.

And I agree, old Mudvayne is better.

#58920 - 09/06/11 10:16 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Set]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I am quite open to some alcohol and the milder psychoactives, but cigarettes and anything harder I would never dream of using.

Although, I am a hopelessly-addicted ibuprofen fiend.

Edited by The Zebu (09/06/11 10:17 PM)

#58950 - 09/07/11 07:12 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Satan is le puss]
Autodidact Offline

Originally Posted By: Satan is le puss
JESUS LOVES ALL OF YOU, JUST ASK FOR FORGIVENESS

Ah, religion, the best drug of all :-)

Fortunately, I am Him, and I have heard your prayer. I will take full control from this moment on, for three easy payments of $29.99, plus processing and handling. And now, for a limited time only, I'm pleased to offer mercy free for your family, just pay an extra processing fee ...

#58955 - 09/07/11 07:58 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Autodidact]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: Autodidact

Ah, religion, the best drug of all :-)

Fortunately, I am Him, and I have heard your prayer. I will take full control from this moment on, for three easy payments of $29.99, plus processing and handling. And now, for a limited time only, I'm pleased to offer mercy free for your family, just pay an extra processing fee ...
Look man . . . if there's no flagellation then I want a discount!

#58957 - 09/08/11 02:52 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Autodidact]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan

I smell a Banned troll... but...

This reminds me of a friend of mine I used to have lunch with back in college... She was perfect in almost every way except a mole on her chin and of corpse, she was christian. We would have some good discussions about their beliefs and some of the time I would just piss her off and she would leave.

There was this one question I had asked her and it took her a couple weeks to return my calls... I said... Isn't your religion wonderful with their "forgiveness clause"? She looked puzzled for a moment and I went on to explain... You go to church two times a week. You have been baptised and have accepted jesus into your life as your lord and savior... so, when you die, you will be going to heaven. She smiled and nodded at her beliefs and said "yes, that is correct" I said ok,

I could go out and perform some of the most heinous acts known to man and kill as many people as I could, commit all of the 7 deadly sins daily for my entire life... And just before they stick the needle in my arm or flip the switch on the elctric chair, according to your belief system, if I accepted jesus into my life and asked for forgiveness I would be standing right next to you in heaven... she was pissed!

What kind of fucked up shit is that? Your church bleeds you dry with their begging for your money and time and all of this bible study and selfless dedication... when you don't have to live that way, or believe in it all your life and the end result is still the same. That's something else isn't it...

#58986 - 09/08/11 10:06 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Set Offline
stranger

It's not as bad over here in North Las Vegas, but I get what you mean. Is the "It is the people who abuse drugs that make the people who use them look bad." a quote from The Long Hard Road Out of Hell? It sounds familiar.

#58988 - 09/08/11 10:37 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Set]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Yes, that is where the quote is from. I see you have one of his water colors as your avatar. I didn't spend much time in N. LV but from what I heard there was a lot of crackheads there too. Then again, all of Las Vegas was pretty seedy.

Page 1 of 17 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.