Page 2 of 17 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#58994 - 09/09/11 01:57 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Set Offline
stranger

Loc: Las Vegas, NV
NLV is alot better than some of the other areas, like say, MLK boulevard. Anyways, big Mansson fan here. Did you hear about the new album? It's called Born Villian, and releases around Fall (I think). Manson and Shia Lebeouf did a pretty tight promo for it here

#59023 - 09/10/11 09:22 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Set]
Ses Offline
stranger

Loc: Bucks, England
Personally after being on drugs got 7 years I finally came clean after an episode.

What people do is up to them, however all drugs will damage the body and mind which can then put a burden on over people which would then contradict 11 rules of the earth but then, however indulging yourself being one of the Nine Satanic Sins

#59026 - 09/10/11 12:25 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Ses]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
however all drugs will damage the body and mind

This is a lie. While it is true that some drugs will damage the mind and body (most of these being of the legal variety) not all of them will. LSD, for example, has not been found to be damaging to the mind or body in anyway or have any long lasting effects on the body.

#59029 - 09/10/11 12:45 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Ses Offline
stranger

Loc: Bucks, England
I shall edit it to the majority of drugs, even prescription drugs will do some damage to the body though.
#59030 - 09/10/11 12:58 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

That depends 6. I knew a guy who had LSD slipped in his drink, ended in the loony bin for months and never completely recovered.

Some family of mine died after a coke-speed night, young kid not even 20 but his heart just couldn't take it.

So while on average most drugs don't really kill or damage, a specific physical set-up might open you up for all kinds of hazards.

#59031 - 09/10/11 01:06 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Diavolo]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
So while on average most drugs don't really kill or damage, a specific physical set-up might open you up for all kinds of hazards.

Oh I'm not debating that. There's just a lot of falsified information concerning certain drugs and their effects on the body and mind.

#59032 - 09/10/11 01:56 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Oh but of course. Since drugs are forbidden, it does not benefit them to paint a neutral picture and thus they focus on the worst case scenarios and give the impression these are the normal one.
#59053 - 09/12/11 03:01 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Diavolo]
TheInsane Offline

And lets remember that even if the drug itself doesnt cause long time harm on the body the mental states it creates can cause people to do alot of harm to themselves or others.

I do not use any of the illegal drugs personally and I rarely drink either. And if I do, more often than not, its just a beer or two to dinner and not to get drunk. Heck, I dont even drink coffee - but thats because I dislike the taste.

I have been around people who claims they can deal with their use and they still think they do. Standing on the outside its clear that they are not in control anymore however and that they are controlled by the drugs. My solution - not to get on drugs at all. I dont want the to cloud my mind. I dont want to turn out like some of my friends and I have realized that however strong you think you are its quite easy to fool yourself with the help of substances that alter your perception of reality.

#59061 - 09/12/11 08:49 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Hegesias]
Gattamelata Offline
stranger

In my mid-twenties, I got addicted to heroin on purpose, as a sort of experiment to see what it was like. The intoxication never gave me much. Heroin is a cushion, a soft sheet wrapping you up, a soothing prison of fluff. I can see why some people find that attractive - but it is a condition of mind without any real challenge: a stagnated pool of soft & slimy well-being.

The worst part was the pure physical addiction. A biological craving that unless it was satisfied knifed itself thru any emotion, any thought, any attempt to fend it off. It tended to reduce all experience into the neurotic urge to feed the opiate hunger within. An interesting observation was how this urge, as it intensified, hijacked all my creative thought processing and before I knew it used all available mental energy to scheme out how I could get the next fix. The junkie mind deprived of its food soon becomes adept at all sorts of cunning. The writings of William Burroughs come to mind, how he used heroin addiction as an analogy to describe many social and societal functions that thrives on parasitic feeding, short-sighted attainment with dysfunctional long-term results, self-learned dependency and mental slavery by filling the mind with all sort of useless junk to quench the neurotic thirst within.

Now, it is not really that hard to erase a physical heroin dependency unless one is also psychologically addicted. And I assume one have to have a personality that is deeply rooted in escapism and denial if one is instantly seduced by this drug. I can see no real uses for it, besides as a painkiller and perhaps useful if you were some slave grinding away eighteen hours a day in some coalmine in China.

#59064 - 09/12/11 11:42 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: TheInsane]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
And lets remember that even if the drug itself doesnt cause long time harm on the body the mental states it creates can cause people to do alot of harm to themselves or others.

And the person is still to blame, not the substance. If a person gets drunk and wrecks their car, it is not the fault of the booze but the person. If someone gets all coked up and cuts their lover's head off with a circular saw, it is the fault of the person.

People are ultimately responsible for their own actions. Abdication of responsibility by blaming an inanimate object is exactly that.

#59065 - 09/12/11 12:49 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
TheInsane Offline

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
 Quote:

And the person is still to blame, not the substance. If a person gets drunk and wrecks their car, it is not the fault of the booze but the person. If someone gets all coked up and cuts their lover's head off with a circular saw, it is the fault of the person.

People are ultimately responsible for their own actions. Abdication of responsibility by blaming an inanimate object is exactly that.

Yes and no.

In a society we cant, or should not, take exception because someone was high while doing something thats illegal and destructive. We cant however look beyond the drug itself since that can create the point that triggers the actions of the addict/user.

In relation to the law I think the person is to blame but its important to note that, in our hypothetical example, the drug is the reason why the person has crossed a certain line which he or she would never cross without being intoxicated. But, in most cases, it is the users choice to use the drug and is therefore also responsible for his or her actions while high on said drug.

#59066 - 09/12/11 03:21 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: TheInsane]
Hegesias Offline

Just my opinion. I educate young people on health and fitness.

I very much appreciate the way people are presenting the facts.

I know I am opinionated and domineering and just very annoying to most people in life, but I don't mean to be, I just have a strong moral and protective mindset but when it comes to drugs and alcohol but I truly know that substances ruin the lives of young people

Debasing their hopes, values and personal identity, which all becomes based on fitting in with manipulative losers that are usually much older.

Vulnerable people with low self esteem in their late teens are often introduced to substances. This new found high gives them confidence in social situations that they never had – reduces anxiety at the expense of their dignity.

Being young and prone to influence and peer pressures it is a downward spiral into utilitarian thrill seeking abounds fantastic mediocrity that just gets more and more self degrading and also justified.

The young person will idealise this utility lifestyle along with adaptive preference formation, a new-found exhilarating life, amazing, which they feel, the foolish adults who try to intervene [with severe concern] cannot understand.

I have seen this many times. The family of the young person gets cut off from communication and viciously blamed for trying to help. The young person just becomes unreachable because their “friends” are so much more real and stimulating.

Often young people who get into drugs and alcohol experience sex for the first time and associate everything together and cannot see what the bland and angry adults are telling them because to the young person using substances, adults know sweet fuck all and are seen as jokes.

I just hate drug culture with a passion because I can see strait through peoples social psychology – older men get girls onto substances to exploit their low self esteem. Makes me justify judgement to the whole thing because I'm just protective of women and hate manipulative low life's who jump in on young ladies, ruining their lives with the solemn eyes of a friend. Hard working, confident and masculine males can offer much more but they are never regarded as attainable.

Things like this when young can forever damage peoples self esteem and worldview when it comes to intimacy and confidence, they will always be in abusive relationships knowing no different. Fucking tragic. I hate this shit.

Edited by Hegesias (09/12/11 03:21 PM)

#60451 - 10/26/11 03:27 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: Morgan]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Loc: ^NY
I used to smoke weed but it's expensive here in NY. Someday I'm going to move to colorado and get one of those registration cards so I can grow my own. Now I just drink a lot of kentucky bourbon; it's legal, cheaper and my buzz lasts longer.

Seriously anyone that thinks weed is bad hasn't drunk any decent alcohol. I can't imagine any weed haters still exist but I'm sure they do exist outside of my imagination. That's good, I guess. Defecating my imagination to make room for drugs and sex, woop woop.

#61302 - 11/11/11 11:21 AM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
PrinceOfBabalon Offline
stranger

Loc: London
Take what you want but take responsibility for it.

That also goes for mind altering drugs such as tobacco, alcohol, chocolate and coffee.

Unlike many, I don't condemn illegal drug use out right. Unlike many, I have never taken an illegal drug in my life.

The taboo that surrounds drug use is a very modern thing and given the high chance of addiction to most such substances, that taboo is probably no bad thing provided that people know the reason why it is there. Addiction is exceptionally destructive to your Self and I truly question the mental strength of somebody who wants to use drugs as a method of escaping reality (which, in the vast, vast majority of cases is the reason why they are used).

Otherwise, if they are being used by an individual with a very strong mind who is in control and who wants to experience, then I reserve judgment. Not that I would condone it as being a good thing but nor would I condemn it out of a knee-jerk, personal distaste.

My brief thoughts this afternoon.

#61337 - 11/12/11 08:41 PM Re: What kind of drugs? [Re: RobertDonohue]
LeftHandonFeet Offline

I agree with you Robert, drugs dont make a true Satanist. I am actually living proof that drugs can BREAK a true Satanist. I've had plenty of good times on plenty of drugs, but the bad experiences I cannot ignore.
Lets all remind ourselves that there is a fine line and a big difference between USE and ABUSE! Educate yourselves and dont give into random horseshit hoopla and hysteria. There is plenty of information online about drugs, both legal and illegal.
I cant help but wonder if any of you have ever read the book Cocaine by Aleister Crowley? He went through the illegalization of cocaine in the United States and wrote a book to defend its legitimate usage. Malt and soda shops before cocaine was a illegal offered injections for 50 cents. The good ol days? I would call it that, people then understood what cocaine could be USED for but many bad apples spoiled the bunch with ABUSE that called for the drug to be banned.
I look at nations where drug use is legal and I cant help but wonder why all nations dont follow in suit for the very reason that abuse is way lower and crime stemming from drugs hardly exists in nations where you can legally purchase and use drugs. Not that it doesnt exist at all, but when the blanket of conviction is lifted a calm approach to drugs (WHICH IS NECESSARY TO ENJOY DRUGS ANYHOW) is taken and compulsive behavior doesnt happen as spontaneously.
Anyone who uses drugs habitually should cycle and take breaks to allow your mind, body and spirit to heal. Yes drugs do damage when done beyond moderation and routinely, so dont mislead yourself into a black hole of self hatred and paranoia.
I noticed a statement in a post above about research chemicals- I just so happen to enjoy the 2c family, I love entheogens.

Page 2 of 17 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.