Page 1 of 3 123>
Topic Options
#5923 - 03/19/08 02:02 PM If this doesn't make women mad then you're not...
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
paying attention....

Do I need to be reminded of why I absolute HATE Christianity? Yes, I do at times. Misogyny is one reason - the whole religion backs it up like rats in a sewer. islam is no better and I abhor both equally as much.

I was reading an article on Second Innocence , a blog I just happened upon randomly. They discuss how misogyny has become a hot trend recently, citing some very scary articles from well-managed and distributed sources like The Washington Post, for instance.

I love what women have accomplished in the past 100 years here in America. It's one of the reasons I fucking love The United States and the Constitution, I think the model works and women really are actually free here. Psychologically and physically.

Here's an excerpt:

"Of course, this will sound to equalitarians and their sympathizers like nothing more than male whining, but it's nothing of the sort. Because they are the intellectual driving force of humanity, men will be fine. They will simply continue to do what they have always done and pursue the same challenges they have always pursued, focused on the realities of success rather than its superficial attributes. It is the institutions they are exiting, voluntarily and involuntarily, that will be destroyed instead. It is written that "women ruin everything"; having destroyed the liberal arts, the classics and the pseudo-sciences, it is now abundantly clear that the more rigorous sciences are next on the equalitarians' destructive agenda. And so, in the not-too-distant future, two plus two will finally be determined to equal five if a women feels that it should, or at least it will as long as she happens to feel that way."

From: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=58449

#5926 - 03/19/08 02:28 PM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not... [Re: 97and107]
Stag Offline
pledge

"Vox Day" is a Class-A wanker and World Net Daily is a trashy, piece-of-shit website. What were you expecting?

Here's another cracker for you:

"...if a woman consents to extramarital sex, she is committing a moral offense which is equal to that committed by the man who engages in consensual sex with her, or by the man who, in the absence of such consent, rapes her." Theodore Beale (as Vox Day), The Morality Of Rape.

That's right! Being raped is morally equal to committing rape. Fancy that.

Mark

#5937 - 03/19/08 06:46 PM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not... [Re: Stag]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
97and107: I wonder what Madam Curie would have thought about that quote.

Yes well Stag, some men fully believe that women who act promiscuous and dress slutty 'deserve' it anyway.

Read THIS thread.

An Austrlian Cleric compared women dressed skimpily to pieces of meat attracking cats to them and deserved to be raped also.

Even though his idea of skimpy was not exactly a Playboy video.

#5938 - 03/19/08 06:55 PM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not [Re: Stag]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
Touchy subject, but the reality of the world is that equality is a myth. Should it be different? I believe it shouldn't. We each bring different attributes and talents to the world which are valued differently depending on our society and culture. Fist touched on this subject a couple months ago with his thread on "where have all the real men gone?" Merit should be given by deeds, actions, contributions, and value to society. Why should I respect everyone? Does everyone deserve my blind respect? Of course not. If I don't know you, what possible reason do I have to show you any kind of respect beyond common courtesy? Perhaps, gender, race, creed, etc shouldn't have a bearing on respect, but it does. Why? Because our culture wants it that way. You want respect? You want merit? EARN IT. Otherwise, it's meaningless, is it not?

I'm not saying be DISrespectful to everyone, I just don't see the logic behind doling out equality, respect, and merit to all. All men (and women) are NOT created equal. However, we have it within our power to raise or lower our value within our own society, culture, and community.

Edited by Octavius (03/19/08 06:57 PM)
Edit Reason: i hate html

#5947 - 03/19/08 08:38 PM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not [Re: Octavius]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
There's a simple solution to all this. Just let those male fucker be misogynists... all of us girls be lesbians... so they (men) can fuck each other... we send our daughters to colleges and universities to study something I call "Diovogenesis" (due to lack of a better word. Diovogenesis is when you take two eggs (ova)... take 23 chromosomes out of one and inject it into the other. This process has already been tested on lab mice and the eggs split (after a tiny electrical current zapped the egg) and it produced a viable zygote...

Then we open up diovogenesis clinique and breed with each other, that way, they (men) will be not only misogenists... but absolutely worthless to the human race.

If Satanism is based on the Law of Nature... then they (men) are marked for termination. Their male chromosome (Y) is the smallest of chromosomes, and its shrinking. Scientists estimates that within 100,000 years the Y chromosome will be obselete.

The Y chromosome is actually smaller than it looks. It has about only 75 genes; but half of that is nothing more that a reverse of the first half (like a palindrome). This chromosome actually has only about 35 true genes. The rest just make it look bigger than it actually is... typical guy shit huh? If its not their muscles its their dick... if its not their dicks its their chromosome.

Worthless piece a shit bastards. We need to give Nature a hand and speed up the process.

~~352~~

#5961 - 03/19/08 10:33 PM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Octavius Offline

Question: would you rather be judged on your gender or personality/strengths?

#5966 - 03/19/08 10:52 PM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not [Re: Octavius]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

I'd rather be judged by my looks... cup size... ass... how they look in jeans... its not like the first thing a guy notices on a girl is her personality or strengths LOL! Can't people just be honest with themselves and each other? You'd have to either be gay or a nerd if you came up to me or any girl and said: "God damn girl, that personality is to die for! Why don't you come over to my place so we can talk and learn each others strengths and weaknesses."

~~352~~

#5971 - 03/19/08 11:54 PM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Looks are Fu##king decieving.Yes i want a chick who has the goddess look going.People need to look past that though because if you have looks but no personality,common-senseorcan think for yourself then your looks are shit.I want the total package.A chick who is independentthinking.BoDyofaGoDddEss.A inelligent
creatrue of the divine.I see all these mtv shows and contest where the chicks have the flesh but cant even read a book or debate a subject and certainly woulodnt condesinde or come down off their high horse to speak to a skinny tattoo-loving,pierced
heavyymetal vomit parti like me.But put them away from their stupid bubble-headed so-called friends give"em some yegrbombz and a xanax and they cut-loose just like so-called trash like me.
I desire a goddess like women who can debate at a coffeeshop or
tearthepubup.A lady in public but a freakysoul in the sheets.
A smart independent hardbody-cocky-confiedent-rebel to the core.Not a bubblegum idiot.Who doesnt know what a little thing called common-sense is.Chicks who cant even think-eat-or=wipe their ass pn thrir own.Jessica-simpson anybody: I love beauty and brains.Who arent afraid to be different and are proud of riding the hobbie-horse LOL...................

"never underestimate a independent thinking Goddess"
Me.........................

#5988 - 03/20/08 10:34 AM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Octavius Offline

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
I'd rather be judged by my looks... cup size... ass... how they look in jeans... its not like the first thing a guy notices on a girl is her personality or strengths LOL! Can't people just be honest with themselves and each other? You'd have to either be gay or a nerd if you came up to me or any girl and said: "God damn girl, that personality is to die for! Why don't you come over to my place so we can talk and learn each others strengths and weaknesses."

So in your case, your gender is your strength. You use your gender and physical attributes to get what you want. Not all of us have your cup size or ass. Besides, you're perpetuating the misogyny that Naomi is talking about here! Men are wired to pay attention to sexually stimulating visual input. If you're going to flaunt your cleavage, we're going to look. That's not to say that men have the right to rape you for wearing sexy clothing. However, we ARE going to gawk. Don't like it? Then stop pushing your tits in our face. Besides, apparently you want to be judged by your sexual attributes. What are you going to do with your hot body when the Y chromosome shrivels up? Lesbianism? Most lesbians want a woman who looks more like ME than you.

#5989 - 03/20/08 10:35 AM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not [Re: Isaak w shipley]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
As a self proclaimed masogynist I will say simply, that website is a load of bollocks. Women are to be judged based on who they are, not just their gender and the idea that being raped is at an equal to raping someone is so unreasonably it's unreal.

I personally, through experience, have come to the conclusion that women are the weaker gender. They are less academically able and less physically able, although the first is becomming less and less apparent possibly because the gap is actually much less than originally propogating and with womens rights allowing women to attempt to further themselves this is becomming more apparent.

But yes, woman are also more emotionally unstable, less resiliant to disease, easier to brainwash or break under great amounts of stress, more susceptible to mental illness and more likely to succumb to delusions and religion.

This is extreme generalisation. There will always be exceptions, and I judge people based on who they are, but like the races the genders are not at all the same. Unfortunately, where the races each have disticts strengths and weaknesses, the genders are clearly defined as superior and inferior, and it's a little saddening.

It will take a great deal to convince me otherwise. One woman could be superior to all men on earth, yet she would be a member of the inferior gender. Until women on mass do something to show they are not inferior I will still believe that men are superior, however at present I'm starting to see men weakening themselves on mass. They give up what strengths they had in search of the holy vagina, and it sickens me.

So yes. I am a misogynist, by the definition of the word. However I judge each person based on personal merit and I agree the way religious groups consider and treat women is sick.

#5991 - 03/20/08 11:07 AM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not [Re: TornadoCreator]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
 Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
break under great amounts of stress

That may not be the case, as what I have understood it's men who commit most of suicides, and not women. I haven't looked up statistics showing the number of mental patients in each gender so can't debate that.
Of the rest of the alleged flaws there isn't that much proof, at least I haven't seen any statistcs of brainwashed women...
It is only natural for each gender to try act superior in some aspect, but each's opinion is so biased that it makes it unreliable. To me at least. Until scientifically tested and proved, I won't buy it.
I do see some attributes related to women that I see as flaws or weaknesses, but then again, they probably see the same thing in me/males that we tend to overlook.

#5992 - 03/20/08 11:37 AM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not [Re: Octavius]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Octavius
 Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC

So in your case, your gender is your strength. You use your gender and physical attributes to get what you want. Not all of us have your cup size or ass. Besides, you're perpetuating the misogyny that Naomi is talking about here! Men are wired to pay attention to sexually stimulating visual input. If you're going to flaunt your cleavage, we're going to look. That's not to say that men have the right to rape you for wearing sexy clothing. However, we ARE going to gawk. Don't like it? Then stop pushing your tits in our face. Besides, apparently you want to be judged by your sexual attributes. What are you going to do with your hot body when the Y chromosome shrivels up? Lesbianism? Most lesbians want a woman who looks more like ME than you.

Well, its not our fault that nature made man visually impaired like you are: to 'gawk.' Its just natural, it happens in the animal kingdom as well. We women are just lucky that ball size and pec size aren't the first thing we notice about a man. We can actually appreciate men for what and who they are, after we size them up. Its the other side of the life thing: Reproduction & Survival. Men are wired to look for a mate with the birth baring hips, and child rearing breasts to Reproduce with; whereas we (most of us) women are wired to size up men based on if they can help us and our offspring survive and provide for us. The more Survival Points a guy has, the more instinctively attractive we are to the guy.

This thing we refer to as misogyny or man hating, or gender bias, are just add on human conceptualizations of a more primal natural process, which isn't bad. I think a Satanist should learn to place his mind beyond good and evil, or right and wrong, if we are to become Ubermenchen.

I was kidding about hating men and wishing them to go extinct; they're cool to hang out with. I couldn't careless about misogynists thoe. They are hypocrites and their mother is still a woman. To think that some poor woman went thru all that hell to carry the misogynist for 9 months, went thru that labor pain, and cared for him and nurtured him for all those childhood years, only to have him bite the hand that fed him and hate women. They hate women, but can't live without them.

Misogynists are mental, and delusional. They've become lost in this city world built and run by men, and grow a sense of arrogance about themselves. But the city ends at its walls, and beyond those walls is nature.

Men are still born from women; women still raise and nurture him; it is thru his mother that his language and cultural identity, and civilization is past to him; and when he grows into adolescents it is women that he chases after' it is women that take paramount position in his mind; it is women that becomes the central focus of his life; and if he marries a women and fathers a girl, it is women again that he becomes emotionally tied to; and it is his daughter that teaches him about the greatest force in nature - Love - the kind a mother or father has for their off spring; and it is women - his daughters ans wives that he serves and slaves for working 40 hours a week to provide for them; and when he grows old it is women who care for him in his elderly years; and when he dies it is the women close to him that cries for his passing, and it is in their minds that he will remain alive the longest until they also expire.

Suffice it to say women are the beginning, middle, and end, of man; women are the reason he exists; they are his purpose; his meaning in life; everything that he says and does is for women, from the way he carries himself to the way he dresses and to his job. Man is never independent of women, no matter how much he hates her; and its knowing this deep down inside that is misogyny is born.

Hmm... what would i do with my hot body when the Y chromosome shrinks? You mean what would I do if all the other hot horny girls were left for me and there wasn't a single man around to satisfy their burning sexual yearnings... and I had a drawer full of dildos... that always stays hard? Isn't that called paradise?

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/20/08 11:42 AM)

~~352~~

#6011 - 03/20/08 02:19 PM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Well MFM, my opinions are based on personal opinion not statistics. They're not pleasent opinions, but it's what I feel I've learned.

#6022 - 03/20/08 07:34 PM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not [Re: TornadoCreator]
L Fern Tej Offline
pledge

Loc: Las Vegas, NV. (u.s.)
 Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIC
Well, its not our fault that nature made man visually impaired like you are: to 'gawk.'

do women not "gawk" as you call it? "gawk" at clothes that suggests financial status or "gawk" at body structure or "gawk" at anything else you personally find attractive?

Its just natural, it happens in the animal kingdom as well. We women are just lucky that ball size and pec size aren't the first thing we notice about a man. We can actually appreciate men for what and who they are, after we size them up.

and so you're suggesting that men are incapable of doing such a thing? sexual attraction is different from liking or dare i say...loving someone.
this is where that gawking thing you said comes into play, men find women who show skin attractive because it suggests our strongest primal instinct, to mate. to show skin and then dismiss a man as a perve or pig for wanting to have sex with you is idiotic. and with that being said, i personally don't agree with other culture's demeaning of women but i can at least see where they'd get the idea.

this whole "men vs. women" argument is pointless and always will be. women and men both bring necessary attributes to human survival, the only reason why some men consider the male gender superior to that of female is because in the past we didn't have laws against discrimination or laws of equaility.
It was physical survival of the fittest, and naturally men are physically more fit and had the power to suppress women via brute force. other than that no genders iq is higher than the others. we're both equally as intelligent, therfore, this arguement is a thing of the past. and no point in arguing about the past.

/thread

#6025 - 03/20/08 07:45 PM Re: If this doesn't make women mad then you're not [Re: L Fern Tej]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: L Fern Tej
Well, its not our fault that nature made man visually impaired like you are: to 'gawk.'

do women not "gawk" as you call it? "gawk" at clothes that suggests financial status or "gawk" at body structure or "gawk" at anything else you personally find attractive?

Its just natural, it happens in the animal kingdom as well. We women are just lucky that ball size and pec size aren't the first thing we notice about a man. We can actually appreciate men for what and who they are, after we size them up.

and so you're suggesting that men are incapable of doing such a thing? sexual attraction is different from liking or dare i say...loving someone.
this is where that gawking thing you said comes into play, men find women who show skin attractive because it suggests our strongest primal instinct, to mate. to show skin and then dismiss a man as a perve or pig for wanting to have sex with you is idiotic. and with that being said, i personally don't agree with other culture's demeaning of women but i can at least see where they'd get the idea.

this whole "men vs. women" argument is pointless and always will be. women and men both bring necessary attributes to human survival, the only reason why some men consider the male gender superior to that of female is because in the past we didn't have laws against discrimination or laws of equaility.
It was physical survival of the fittest, and naturally men are physically more fit and had the power to suppress women via brute force. other than that no genders iq is higher than the others. we're both equally as intelligent, therfore, this arguement is a thing of the past. and no point in arguing about the past.

/thread

I thought I said that we women size up men to, as to what they wear and their social status? Or must I use the word Gawk all the time.

Your thing about gender equality is feeble. At first you state that it was due to lack of laws (man made laws) that banned discrimination and sexism, and that men are naturally the stronger and fitter... then you state that everything is all cool now and boys and girls are equal, implying that this is due to laws.

So from your perspective men and women are unequal by nature; but by law we are equal?

~~352~~

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.