Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#59467 - 09/25/11 02:13 AM Freddie Vs. Jason?
ShadowSirius Offline
stranger

Is Freddie better than Jason? or Is Jason better than Freddie?

#59470 - 09/25/11 02:25 AM Re: Freddie Vs. Jason? [Re: ShadowSirius]
Alex Crowley Offline

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
 Originally Posted By: ShadowSirius
Is Freddie better than Jason? or Is Jason better than Freddie?

Try not to post one-liners like this - they don't like that much around here and it can get you banned.

I'm not sure which of the two is "better" (I remember Freddie vs. Jason ended with Jason walking out of the ocean holding Freddie's still alive head, now that you mention it) but I've always personally liked Freddie more.

There's just something about a guy that kills you in a dream that creeps me the fuck out.

#59498 - 09/25/11 05:26 PM Re: Freddie Vs. Jason? [Re: Alex Crowley]
ShadowSirius Offline
stranger

Oh. ok. Once again. I'm still a newbie. I didn't know that something like this could get someone banned. Thankyou for telling me.

#59525 - 09/26/11 03:36 PM Re: Freddie Vs. Jason? [Re: ShadowSirius]
Alex Crowley Offline

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
 Originally Posted By: ShadowSirius
Oh. ok. Once again. I'm still a newbie. I didn't know that something like this could get someone banned. Thankyou for telling me.

No problem, now you know. \:\) Here's the thread with the rules just so you can get a bit more clear on the rules: http://www.the600club.com/topic26636-1.html

#59567 - 09/27/11 06:43 PM Re: Freddie Vs. Jason? [Re: Alex Crowley]
RAIDER Offline

Loc: PA
Geez, it's a fucking moronic question any way. A stupid question like that one is only forgivable if you're 16 or younger...even then...you should know better than to waist anyone's time.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, fakepropht, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.