Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
New stuff , new look \:\)

Feedback here or there is welcomed.

#85566 - 03/07/14 09:31 PM Re: ADM [Re: Dan_Dread]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
"The base of the tower is our predispositions, inclinations, capabilities, and that unknown ‘it’ that constitutes a persons innate personality. Some bases are narrow and horribly misshapen, others broad and even, suitable for building high and wide. People are seldom aware of what their base looks like, but that doesn’t stop them from building. Yet, the base will always determine the potential of what sits upon it." --Dan, The Tower: Source.

Solid Truth! Excellent essay. I've never seen it like that before, but it's very true! The base ultimately determines how high each person can build their tower. We all want to build high towers, but as you intimated, not all bases are equal... I've seen many people with high hopes, and they Build. And the end product is a rickety shack that only lasts a year or two before it erodes. These are ones you and I call the "impotent" \:\)

It's good to see you writing again. The Tower reminded me of a favorite trance piece of mine: Castles In The Sky.

Page 13 of 13 « First<910111213

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.