Page 5 of 13 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#63019 - 12/27/11 03:17 PM Re: ADM [Re: FemaleSatan]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: FemaleSatan
But I am not going to associate with people who view me that way. That lets me know they're not my kind.

The point about such 'honest' stuff that the ONA posted about internet forums and blogs and stuff was that the net is only appeareance, and that what matters is respect, honor among our own kind, in the real world, not on the net.

Until we know people, for real, how can we trust and respect them? Like I said in another reply here, what's interesting is how few people over the years took the trouble to contact us and get to know us, off-line.

So we're not disrespecting you, personally - because we don't know you, yet.

#63020 - 12/27/11 03:20 PM Re: ADM [Re: Dimitri]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
"What's interesting is how few people of the ONA aligned internet crowd took the trouble to seek us out and get to know us."

That's funny man. Get to know who, a handful of shady internet nyms? If by us you mean RM(that's you, right?) then what, catch a flight to fucking england? Else it's on the net and back at square one.

The idea that nothing can be known of someone via this medium of communication is quite dated. Best of luck with that.

#63021 - 12/27/11 03:29 PM Re: ADM [Re: Dan_Dread]
MindFux Offline

I don't know Dan, I hear that Bishops Castle is lovely this time of year. Very scenic. Might even be worth the trip if you're interested.

I personally don't blame the OG for not trusting me, personally. Shit, Dan, I trust you because I know you and what you're about. There's also nothing wrong with a mutually exploitative relationship, provided it remains, mutually exploitative. I sense that the view here has been, it's been exploitative more in their favour than in ours. That we owed them something for them to take credit for our actions. It's ironic really.

I wonder how one could correct that? Maybe an act of marketing or something eh?

MF.

Edited by MindFux (12/27/11 03:31 PM)

#63022 - 12/27/11 03:31 PM Re: ADM [Re: Dan_Dread]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
catch a flight to fucking england?

Scotland...

The idea that nothing can be known of someone via this medium of communication is quite dated.

This medium AFAIK is about information and propaganda - not about personal trust and honor among those you personally know. That's the difference.

Like I said to FS in a reply here, how can you trust and respect people you only interact with via the net? Some might make that leap of faith, but I and others like me don't.

Sure you can pretend for a while, and wait to see if they can be bothered to go that extra mile. We've waited. We never said the ONA was 'easy'.

#63023 - 12/27/11 03:31 PM Re: ADM [Re: MindFux]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Know that I would be making the trip to Houston far sooner than I'd make that trip, scenery or no. The reasons should be obvious \:\)

#63025 - 12/27/11 03:42 PM Re: ADM [Re: Dan_Dread]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Nothing worth the time to invest is 'easy' You got me there.

However, to my way of thinking, what I do, out there, with those I trust, my homies, those I've gone to battle for and with, is right here. Those of similar experience, in other places, fighting the same fight for similar reasons, are allies in purpose and deserving of some measure of honourable conduct.

Why anyone would want to make some trip like that just to 'kiss the ring' or get some solemn nod of approval is beyond me. You can have a loose kollective of DOERS, or you can have sycophants that would undertake such a thing, out of one can only assume some need for approval. You really can't have it both ways.

If such bootlickers as the latter are what you are looking for, then good on you. But you should probably choose a side of the mouth to talk from.

#63026 - 12/27/11 03:49 PM Re: ADM [Re: Dan_Dread]
SinisterMoon Offline

Why anyone would want to make some trip like that just to 'kiss the ring' or get some solemn nod of approval is beyond me.

If that's how you understand it, fine. That's not how we understand it.

You can have a loose kollective of DOERS,

True - but you can't give real respect and trust to someone you don't personally know. That's like so nazarene. Our rule of honor is about personal knowing.

Sure something like Debian GNU/Linux can function as a net collective, but even they meet up sometimes in the real world, and their skills are coding, not skills reliant on honor, loyalty, respect.

#63027 - 12/27/11 03:51 PM Re: ADM [Re: Dan_Dread]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
That's the thing, why would I attempt contact with any of you? I don't know you, I don't interact with any of you in a lasting way.

I read what you write. My position on you is the same as you on me. I don't know you, so I, in essence, don't trust you. Any of you.

Other people I do interact with both on and off the boards. They trump you every time. They have taken the time to get to know me. When asked to choose (which is in essence how I took that yesterday) . They win.

All of you are just words on a page. That's it, at least in my eyes.

#63028 - 12/27/11 03:58 PM Re: ADM [Re: FemaleSatan]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: FemaleSatan
That's the thing, why would I attempt contact with any of you?

Trust is earned, in the real world, not on-line. That's how I view things at least.

'Internet trust' is something I personally associate with mundanes.

#63029 - 12/27/11 04:01 PM Re: ADM [Re: FemaleSatan]
MindFux Offline

By the same token though FS, why the fuck would they seek you out and say, "Hi, lets get to know each other". What they do in England and what you do in your life is so far removed from one another as to be bearing on irrelevant.

We got some limited marketing traction for our shit from them, they got some propagation such as it was from our lot. Sure the hilarious attempts at manipulation, and the assumption that certain 'Nyms' really were awesome disguises were irksome, but whatever. (No really, I was convinced SM was a woman, no really, lol).

The bottom line is, they can carry on chanting, playing the star game, making folk music, and generally doing the whatever the fuck it is they do. We'll keep doing whatever it is we do. Sure, I doubt the marketing initiative via the 'Asian Culture Blog' and the 'self trolling' technique via Chloe will really amount to much, but we all understand that there's a soft spot between you guys and Chloe.

Which is odd really, because to my knowledge you guys have never met face to face and pressed flesh so to speak.

MF.

#63030 - 12/27/11 04:05 PM Re: ADM [Re: SinisterMoon]
FemaleSatan Offline

Lolz, this is how you aim to spin this?

There are levels of "trust " in my eyes. Yeah IRL people trump interwebz people. But people you actually interact with on the interwebz trump people you just read.

Sorry I never dropped you a line, I was busy doing the shit that was written in those MSS y'all produced.

#63032 - 12/27/11 04:32 PM Re: ADM [Re: FemaleSatan]
FemaleSatan Offline

*sidebar I am having issues with replying to who I want to reply to on here Apologies in advance. *

That's just it MF, I never expected them to contact me. I thought that the whole "the internet is worthless, except to spread memes, propaganda, etc " meme meant just that. They won't contact me, they don't trust me, there is no real representing the ONA online, that's done IRL.

And by that, I thought the idea was go out and do heretical, transgressive things in the real. So that's what I do, and what I did.

I never had a desire to be "Inner ONA", or even to be recognized by them. I never needed a "seal of approval" put over my writing or the way I choose to "do" Satanism.

#63033 - 12/27/11 04:46 PM Re: ADM [Re: SinisterMoon]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: SinisterMoon
We've never made a secret of what we are - of our Satanic amorality, of not trusting people we don't know. It's just that people either ignored it or didn't take it seriously.

Let's not play the satanic amorality card because it got little to do with that.

The problem here is that people overplayed their hand. In poker, you can't keep winning if all you do is bluff. Somewhen, someone will call it. And that's exactly what is happening.

The game worked for a while and I admit, often was quite amusing. But all depends upon the very reason why the game is played or why one participates. And this is where it went wrong. When AL suddenly starts to “take sides” in debates happening elsewhere through writing blogs, it's no longer a game. At that moment it becomes weak sauce; fragile egos and such. Anyone that has what it takes can stand their ground. Apparently this was no longer the case and what happened was very much like the little kid calling in its big brother because they got their ass kicked. I remember even mentioning it once; pointing out it was quite strange AL just so writing that at this moment. A not that bad trick unless people are paying attention. Still, it got worse. It got worse to such a degree, it became ridiculous. You will always leave your fingerprint when writing something but if you take care, not many will notice. I've read shit I could not NOT notice. We talked about how ridiculous it became.

So inevitable the question if this all still had any benefit to us arose. And the answer was simply no. We no longer care about these online games because it's just online bullshit. To us, the real matters. So we decided to go our way. I admit, I was rather curious what this would trigger. And it isn't that different from what we expected. We knew this was just people playing roles and once the game receives a blow, everything they have build their identity upon takes a blow too. And these are not the types to handle that well because all this sinister femininity and satanic amorality aside, it's just schoolgirls performing at a stage.

This Lady-Master mythology and such is all great but out there, Baphomet gets fucked up the arse because testosterone rules the world. In the real, the ladies either have a supportive role or are fuck-dolls but close to none has got what it takes to compete with the males. Let's not even talk about outdoing them. The wicked shit comes natural to us guys. That's how it fucking is, like it or not. So what we got is some girls playing a game and when their game gets ruined, reacting girlie. It got nothing to do with amorality, it's just lacking balls. I mean trolling because people called your bluff is girlie not? I didn't check, but if AL has to take sides, ain't that girlie too? Didn't some write before that the ONA don't care what others think about the ONA? They do care a lot it seems.

The closest thing resembling ONA today is us, isn't that ironic? And we say fuck that shit because we no longer feel inclined to support the weakest link. The old shit deserves my respect but that what presents itself as ONA these days, OG or not, is weak shit. Original ONA sure wouldn't complain if that gets culled.

So what can we say? Nothing but it being time the girls go play with their dolls again and leave the real shit up the guys.

D.

#63035 - 12/27/11 05:12 PM Re: ADM [Re: Diavolo]
FemaleSatan Offline

Yeah I remember those blogs. I kept thinking wow you have no idea what goes on "behind the scenes" or seem to understand a fundamental.

Part of respecting someone is calling them out, asking why they are doing what they are doing (and on one subject there was a debate over I was being deliberately vague. ). Part of that can "look" ugly or get heated but that's just the forums. Doesn't effect how I view the person posting it.

I always got a divide me from the others vibe to most of the rhetoric. When I finally really realized that was her aim, nah I am good.

I would never try to manipulate someone into breaking alliances (can't think a better word), in favor of an anonymous, unknown internet persona. That's just weak, manipulative, childish bullshit.

I am a woman not a high-school kid.

#63036 - 12/27/11 05:42 PM Re: ADM [Re: Dan_Dread]
SinisterMoon Offline

Botton Line is: You don't know me, I don't know you. That's all, everything. Until I know you and trust you in real life, I just don't give a damn about what you say, write, believe or think.

Well, I've said what I came back to say. If it's not understood, it isn't. It seems it isn't understood here or elsewhere on the net at all. Aeonic v. personal? Hah!

*Satanic amorality card* ? Don't make me laugh. Amorality is just that - amoral, individual, real-world, testing.

As for Satanic and Satan and dark forces - do any of you here really believe in anything more powerful than yourselves that you cannot or could not control? That might make you fear or might cut you down to size?

So do carry on and assume what you want, write what justification for yourselves you want, and assume what you want about me, us, and this my final reply here.

Esoteric empathy? Real world Occult skills? Acausal knowing of someone? Again, please don't make me laugh.

It does seem we dwell in different times, different worlds.

*Testosterone rules the world* and *leave the real shit up the guys* - that says it all, even as a joke. Did you get the joke, FS?

Me? I'm off to the comic book store, as promised. Then, back to my cave to play the star game.

EOT

Page 5 of 13 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.