Page 6 of 13 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#63038 - 12/27/11 05:52 PM Re: ADM [Re: SinisterMoon]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
Um, I am well aware how these guys feel about me. That line had nothing to do with me and if it did, guess what I don't care.

I know you're upset the plan didn't work, but damn you don't try to divide allies. That's dishonourable behavior imo, interwebz or not.

#63040 - 12/27/11 06:14 PM Re: ADM [Re: SinisterMoon]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: SinisterMoon
*Satanic amorality card* ? Don't make me laugh. Amorality is just that - amoral, individual, real-world, testing.

Did you forgot you called it satanic amorality? I mean, I even quoted that part should you desire to refresh your memory.

Just saying.

D.

#63041 - 12/27/11 06:19 PM Re: ADM [Re: SinisterMoon]
Morgan Offline
stalker

Loc: New York City
"Botton Line is: You don't know me, I don't know you. That's all, everything. Until I know you and trust you in real life, I just don't give a damn about what you say, write, believe or think."

And you now believe that just meeting someone is all it takes in regards to trust. Shit, trust is earned over time through words, actions, and deeds. If you can not remain or retain a sense of honor among "friends/comrades/allies", then you have nothing. At least back in the day, you knew who people were and who you were discussing shit with, not this sock bullshit games. If you are not strong enough to support your own words by yourself with your own chosen name, then as Dan likes to say, It's weak sauce man.

Yeah, whatever amoral. It's a tool, good for some situations, laughable in others.

In the past the ONA knew when it was time to take shit down and disappear for a while. After this latest "event", it might be time to take it down and rethink the current ad or recruiting campaign.

D is right in what he said. Some women are just too weak and stupid to get what the deal is with the base/og/real ONA. It's just another failed marketing campaign.

The people who DO things never needed a marketing campaign.

M

#63043 - 12/27/11 06:29 PM Re: ADM [Re: FemaleSatan]
FemaleSatan Offline

The other thing I know is this you guys wouldn't want me soooooo bad if I was a "jape." That's just bad marketing and we all know "Chloe " knows marketing.

I figure this "strategy" popped up for one reason : Chloe knew she was going to deal with resistance from the actual (7fsw) people when this 3.0 shit started. While browsing SIN she saw a debate and completely misinterpreted what was going on and started writing blogs about it.

I also "get" the why. She knows this "version " of the ONA and the ONA in general need women more than men.

Why? Hell, I know why culture. More importantly within the Satanic subculture there's a whole untapped market right there. Bam, that grows the ONA.

So when the writing was on the wall, divide me from them so you at least keep the female. Part of the reason I was going to stay on to be honest. I agree The Sinister Feminine needs development.

Isn't that the reason you guys are churning out all this feminine oriented propaganda? I respect the OG, Long, etc just enough to suit up for tha
But then she pulls childish shit, goes and trolls SIN, implying that the boys see me as a joke. The end goal clearly not getting caught and having me divide from them and fly the ONA banner.

Now here's the mindfuck, if your Grand Sinister Sister hadn't asked me to choose or try this manipulative shit I woulda stayed.

See I decided to stay initially and there were no hard feelings. I have talked to most of them in pms about this quite a bit.

And that's the thing, at least for me. They allowed me to make my own choice, no changes in how we feel about each other.

Her on the other hand was acting like a child makes me say Fuck you and Fuck No. I can progress the archetype of the Sinister Feminine with no association.

#63047 - 12/27/11 06:41 PM Re: ADM [Re: FemaleSatan]
Morgan Offline
stalker

"the ONA in general need women more than men."

Bullshit

"The Sinister Feminine needs development."

Bullshit.
There is the sinister, that is all.
There is no need for a watered down version for pussies too stupid to get it.

M

#63049 - 12/27/11 06:53 PM Re: ADM [Re: Morgan]
FemaleSatan Offline

That's the thing Morgan, I don't think it needs to be "watered down" for women to look into it.

If you have "presence" that is discussing it from a female perspective. Actually using the 7fsw and writing about the experience.That's what I mean by development.

Not running off and retooling the Sinister into some watered down version. That's not necessary, the women who "get it" will do it. I would just like to see a few actually talk about it.

#63051 - 12/27/11 07:09 PM Re: ADM [Re: FemaleSatan]
Morgan Offline
stalker

There is no need to talk about it.
There is the need to understand it and put it into practice.

There are people who have your back and then there are others.
What sex they are have little to do with it.

352 were born here as Dan reiterated, and was a joke then as it is now.

M

#63054 - 12/27/11 07:23 PM Re: ADM [Re: Morgan]
FemaleSatan Offline

Yeah, I started digging through the forums here today when that was mentioned. Started reading. Honestly I didn't know that.

It's rather funny to be honest. Than in the blog hides behind the idea that forums like this are useless, etc.

Which leads me to believe that none of the "actual" (inner) ONA is online. And that all of this is just Chloe's big joke.

It's sad in my opinion. Those founding documents are amazing and full of insight, but the stuff thrown on top? Meh.

#63055 - 12/27/11 07:31 PM Re: ADM [Re: FemaleSatan]
Morgan Offline
stalker

So then maybe its time to just read for a while and forget about individuals.

There is tons of information here, I hope you learn something new.

M

#63056 - 12/27/11 07:45 PM Re: ADM [Re: Morgan]
FemaleSatan Offline

I agree.

I also know, at least for me, the more I "do it" the less I want to talk about it or the little "details" involved. It feels personal, and most of it I don't want for "public consumption. "

It's mine, not theirs. I may reach the point where I "go dark" as well. I get why they are silent more and more as time goes on.

#63057 - 12/27/11 07:46 PM Re: ADM [Re: FemaleSatan]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: FemaleSatan
Which leads me to believe that none of the "actual" (inner) ONA is online. And that all of this is just Chloe's big joke.

It's sad in my opinion. Those founding documents are amazing and full of insight, but the stuff thrown on top? Meh.

FS, ONA is dead. All this online bullshit is just that. People having to invent people as support, or give credit to themselves in blogs written by so-called others, because they can't handle the heat on their own.

Talk about mundane; this is truly some mundane shit.

D.

#63059 - 12/27/11 08:09 PM Re: ADM [Re: Diavolo]
FemaleSatan Offline

Yeah that's obvious.

Picking up trends in the Satanic community to ride along with, and than inferring it was "their idea " years ago. I mean you can "alter" a blog in seconds.

I don't put much stock in this medium, it's how people ACT matters. I have made lots of mistakes online and off. I always step up and say "my bad" when I do.

That's my whole deal with this. If you fuck up you own it, you don't excuse it by hiding behind someone else or using "ammorality" as a reason. That just dilutes the ideas of honor and respect to nothingness.

Even if you just fucked up online you say, "hey sorry about that. I was wrong, will do my best to not do it again." It's basic fucking human shit.

#63062 - 12/27/11 08:36 PM Re: ADM [Re: Diavolo]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: Diavolo
ONA is dead ... they can't handle the heat on their own.

Ok, I'll reply, as the comic bookstore was closed - I blame some nazarene holiday or other I'd forgotten about - plus I received a PM from someone here which made me reconsider just signing off.

No one has really answered my main points. For example, to do with us being open and honest and saying we don't trust or respect people we don't know who write stuff on the internet; that we expected those who say on the internet they're ONA to get to know us personally; and that the ONA is after all an Occult group, with an Occult approach and praxis.

Now, if you or others believe or assume there's no ONA beyond the internet and/or its dead or BS, fine. That's your belief or assumption. Just like some here and elsewhere believe or believed that anyone who replies or puts up an ONA blog is DM or CB or Chloe.

Some here, as elsewhere - and on this thread - claim they do stuff in real life, and we don't blah blah blah. But again, it's just words on the net written by people I don't know. I would only believe them if I'd known them for a time and had learned to trust them. That BTW is what 'knowing' means to me - not just meeting them one or a few times.

#63063 - 12/27/11 08:46 PM Re: ADM [Re: SinisterMoon]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I don't really think we should consider it a belief as much as a rather accurate guess. We know the game and how it is played. Being clever and such doesn't work too well if there is something to track.

People may think DM is posting everywhere but the dude is 60something and probably doing what 60something do. I doubt very much he is enjoying himself by creating numerous aliases propagating the ONA myth. But here, it isn't hard to know who is who and where they originate, regardless of all their claims. It's the same elsewhere. Too bad for those trying to be mysterious I guess.

And you are right about real life stuff being mentioned on the internet. It's just words on a screen and have little value. But even beyond those words there are acts and it is those acts that show the weak sauce.

It's those acts that made others call the bluff. And bluff it is.

D.

#63064 - 12/27/11 09:14 PM Re: ADM [Re: Diavolo]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
 Originally Posted By: Diavolo
But even beyond those words there are acts and it is those acts that show the weak sauce.

As far as I'm concerned the weakness was and is to do with the assumptions that underlay the whole internet ONA thing, with anonymous people claiming to belong to it or be allied to it and other anonymous people writing about it with hardly any of them taking the trouble to get to know us.

That's the BS. That's what doesn't have any value. That's what needed to be revealed, debunked, destroyed, IMO.

Also, most if not all of what's been said here about the ONA has been said many many times before on the net for over then years, starting with usenet - anyone remember that? Said so often and replied to over those years by people other than me it gotten boring.

As for the 'acts' you refer to, if your assumptions are correct, they're only internet stuff. Do they therefore have any value in relation to, or detract from, what's being said or in relation to the person? Do such acts, as you seem to imply, say something about a person you've never met?

Page 6 of 13 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.06 seconds of which 0.039 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.