Page 10 of 13 « First<89101112>Last »
Topic Options
#61086 - 11/04/11 06:16 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

#61087 - 11/04/11 06:17 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Maybe someone should explain logic to you, it would greatly benefit you in debates.

Racist = all those camel-fuckers must die because they pollute our divine white race.

Someone that explains math to you generally doesn't qualify as one.

And; you're the one making the exceptional claim; nothing is ever going to happen, without providing any evidence. I explain why you're wrong, with the emphasis on explain. I don't claim.

D.

#61088 - 11/04/11 06:34 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
Southern hick bitch? Sure. Dumb? Not so much. Do you have a fucking point besides you don't like me?

You have yet to make a salient point in this thread yet. All your argument has been thus far is the Government won't allow Sharia Law. I guess you really need to believe big daddy has your best interests at heart.

Please continue to insult me all you want. Should make your ban come faster.

On a side note, you're the attention whore. ;\)

#61090 - 11/04/11 06:59 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: halfchaos
Your entire argument is a bunch of insults with no logical relevance. All you've done in this entire thread is run around in circles as if everyone else here should be scared of the fat little bitch sitting at his PC all day acting like a hardass.
I will snivel like a bitch just like I run with my tail between my legs; which is to say---NOT AT ALL. Unlike you, I actually have a life. I suggest you get one also.

Wrong. Just because you are too stupid to understand my argument does not mean I am lacking one; it simply means you are too stupid to understand it.

And as for insults, don't act as if you are innocent there. I laugh at the fact that you call me fat and say that I don't have a life as that is most certainly not the case. All that's missing is you threatening to kick my ass.

So go ahead and continue to prove how stupid you are and I will continue to laugh at you.

Edit:

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

\:D Yeah, it was only a matter of time until it came down to it. "You're all a bunch of Nazis and therefore your argument is invalid and I am right."

I am seriously starting to wonder just what the fuck happened to this place when someone like halfchaosfullretard is allowed to continue to post.

Also funny is him saying he was leaving for the day because he has so much more important stuff to do yet stuck around to post more inane bullshit. At least it is providing me some entertainment on my day off.

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (11/04/11 07:07 PM)
Edit Reason: marked

#61114 - 11/04/11 11:37 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Oh the kid got a time-out.

What's amusing is that he accuses all of being part of a herd for disagreeing with his opinion while he is in fact just sharing the Leftist doctrine.

I've been involved with that crowd in the past and occasionally I still mingle and it's amazingly easy to blend in. It's always the same reasoning and when that fails, use racism. That should do it. If you state a fact which doesn't mix with their opinions, you're a racist. It doesn't matter if this fact is right, you do not talk about it or if, blame it all upon something else.

Now mind you, if you mingle with the extreme right, it's similar. If you talk the talk there, you're also accepted in no time.

D.

#61123 - 11/05/11 05:53 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Meph9 Offline

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-10-18/us/tennessee.mosque_1_mosque-construction-site-worship?_s=PM:US

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jul/19/tennessee-mosque-construction-slowed-controversy/

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20100617/NEWS06/6170326/Murfreesboro-mosque-plan-ignites-backlash

#61135 - 11/05/11 02:16 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Meph9]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Meph9, if you are going to post fucking links explain why you are posting them.

Morgan

#61138 - 11/05/11 02:27 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Meph9]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
Yeah, I heard about that. There is some question as to rather that mosque is tied to terrorist organizations. I don't think what is going on there is right. But...

I always wonder what the motivation is for putting up a mosque (or any building) where it's not wanted. It just adds fuel to the fire and gives the PC machine more fuel for legislation to further tamp down civil rights. I may not agree with the citizens of Murfreeboro, but they should have the right to say not in my back yard. Even if it offends. \:\)

#61155 - 11/05/11 09:40 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: FemaleSatan]
Meph9 Offline

Who would put something there that's not wanted? Hmm...maybe because the muslims of the community would like the mosque to pray at??That would be the point of a mosque

That's just an incredibly stupid idea...I mean why don't you go out and tell everyone where you live you're a satanist and if most people don't like that move because clearly it's there choice where you live, right?

Since when in America is it acceptable to as you say "not in my back yard"

should they to say no black people in my "backyard"
or no gays in my "backyard"
or should they be allowed to mexicans if they want
should they be say no women allowed in my community

What if the muslims in the town decided no baptists what do think the coverage would be? I mean seriously you really think that people should have the right to take other people's constitutional rights if they want under the law?

#61157 - 11/05/11 10:41 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Meph9]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Yes, people should be allowed to say whatever they want.

Quote:
What if the muslims in the town decided no baptists

They would have a hard time doing anything about it being they are the minority.

Quote:
I mean seriously you really think that people should have the right to take other people's constitutional rights if they want under the law?

It's not really taking away anyone's constitutional rights. No one is saying they can't be Muslim or that they can't practice their religion, they're just saying the don't want a mosque built. There is nothing in the Constitution that says people are guaranteed a place or worship, just that they have the right to practice their religion. Last I checked, a place of worship is not necessary to practice religion.

#61163 - 11/06/11 01:09 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Meph9 Offline

Again you simply are failing to see the point that just because any group is a "majority" there are rights and considerations that belong to all citizens that the law should not allow anyone to take away. The people in Murfreesburo have filed several legal challenges in court so they very much are trying to take the right of the muslim citizens to build what they choose on property they own.

Unless zoning laws have been violated, which I don't believe they have, they don't get a choice as to what someone builds on there own property. Those can be as unhappy as they but the law says they don't get a vote, they don't get a choice.

The only thing they might legally have is imminenet domain, but I think that would require there to be some pre-existing good to be serviced. They have no legal right to stop from building it, it's that simple.

#61164 - 11/06/11 01:09 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Meph9]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Again you simply are failing to see the point that just because any group is a "majority" there are rights and considerations that belong to all citizens that the law should not allow anyone to take away. The people in Murfreesburo have filed several legal challenges in court so they very much are trying to take the right of the muslim citizens to build what they choose on property they own.

Unless zoning laws have been violated, which I don't believe they have, they don't get a choice as to what someone builds on there own property. Those can be as unhappy as they but the law says they don't get a vote, they don't get a choice.

The only thing they might legally have is imminenet domain, but I think that would require there to be some pre-existing good to be serviced. They have no legal right to stop from building it, it's that simple.

I didn't say they weren't trying to take away their right to "build what they choose on property they own." What I said was their right to practice their religion was not being taken away. Which is what you were alluding to in the post I responded to.

Now, you can talk until you are blue in the face how it is "wrong" and they "shouldn't" be able to do it but that doesn't change the fact they can. It's easy enough for a city official to not issue a building permit for any number of "legitimate" (read: nonreligious) reasons. Or they could determine that the building doesn't fit zoning requirements. Or they could use any number of legal loopholes to keep the mosque from being built.

Hell, there used to be a store in town called "Wasted Youth" that specialized in hard-to-find punk and metal releases (vinyl, cassette, cds) as well as shirts, comic books and other cool stuff. The church down the street took an issue with this store "corrupting the youth" and the store was eventually shut down on some bullshit reason of "suspected drug deals out of the store". In a free-market everyone has the "right" to operate a business, just as much as everyone has the "right" to build what they want on property they own (to an extent) but that fact didn't stop my favorite store in this shitty town from being closed down. That it was "wrong" and it "shouldn't have been able to happen" doesn't matter; it did happen.

It's that simple.

Edit: My point about the minority was not that the majority has the right to take rights away from the majority (though, in effect, they do because it happens all the time). My point was that if the Muslims decided "no Baptists", as per your hypothetical situation, they would have a hard time enforcing that policy since they were the minority. Like I've said to many other people already: stop misrepresenting my arguments.

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (11/06/11 01:14 AM)
Edit Reason: marked

#61166 - 11/06/11 03:12 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Meph9 Offline

Funny how we should be bringing up issues involving "majorities" and "minorities" considering that back to the original topic it was my point that those who would like to see sharia law are a minority and thus would have a very do that. So because most people aka the majority would reject it sharia law very little chance of happening in America any time soon. Murfreesburo is one example of the millions of people who across the country would try to do anything to stop it.
#61169 - 11/06/11 04:52 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Meph9]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

How many times does it have to be said before it sinks it in?

No one has said it is an immediate threat, just that it is something to consider and that to think it is impossible is naive. Secondly, it has been pointed out numerous times that it wouldn't necessarily require a Muslim majority to enact these laws as there are people (like you) who are all about religious freedom, religious tolerance and the right of people to practice their religion.

You're just talking in circles at this point.

#61170 - 11/06/11 05:08 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Meph9 Offline

And as I'll state for the final time while I respect the will of others to practice what every religion they please no matter how stupid the constitution does not allow for the establishment of religion in government and thus I do support any attempt to suggest otherwise

I do not support the collusion of government and religion that violates the constitution and so accusation that I would in any way be supportive of any religious based law system on the grounds of religious freedom is simply false

as I've said before the rights of any individual under the law end when they take away the rights of another, like when they try to tell someone what they can or cannot build on land they own or trying to execute someone for insulting the "prophet" muhammed

Page 10 of 13 « First<89101112>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.