Page 13 of 13 « First<910111213
Topic Options
#70662 - 09/06/12 05:07 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Apotheosis]
dust-e sheytoon Offline

Loc: NYC
The Threat of Sharia and the Leadership of America's Two Parties
"In the case of Joohi Hosain of Maryland, the court shockingly abandoned American standards, in making their ruling. The court ruling stated that the best interests of the child should be determined not by American law, but by applying Pakistani customs and an adherence to Islamic standards.
"But sadly, the story gets even worse. The radical Islamist website, ShariaInAmerica.com, is celebrating this and other cases like it, as victories for Sharia Law in America. As part of a larger initiative to bring America more into alignment with Islamic Law, they rejoice over the courtís ruling, and provide resources for others who support the advancement of Political Islam in America, as to how they can prevail by imposing Sharia Law onto our American legal system. And, it is working!
"While the Left is bending over backwards, to appease radical Islamist interests, and much of the Right is too cowardly to take a stand, cases like these continue to grow. The Center for Security Policy has identified at least 50 cases. But the Islamist site, ShariaInAmerica.com lists having over 72 victories for Sharia Law, and counting, and boasts that many have triumphed over our American law."

This is the site that lists the cases in the U.S. http://shariainamerica.com/

Now that the US, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar are leveraging Salafists to help overthrow secular Syria, how long 'till the "chickens come home to roost," as Malcomb X stated...

Edited by dust-e sheytoon (09/06/12 05:09 PM)

#70752 - 09/11/12 03:20 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: dust-e sheytoon]
Slave of Satan Offline
stranger

Loc: The mystical land of Sunny Ara...
As a former Muslim I will say this.................Islam is dying and with it Qan'un/Shar'ia. Such a thing will never come to America or any democracy. Do not worry about anti-Islamic scare tactics though, it is just another tool
#70755 - 09/11/12 05:31 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Slave of Satan]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
As a former Muslim I will say this.................Islam is dying and with it Qan'un/Shar'ia. Such a thing will never come to America or any democracy. Do not worry about anti-Islamic scare tactics though, it is just another tool

Christianity is also dying, but I don't see it disappearing.
What makes you think it is dying? Are you sure it isn't just a more moderate behavioral religious approach?

Where I am standing I see an increase of Islam within democratic lands. A still increasing number of problematic religious issues is what I see (but the curve is flattening on top and while many think it means the conflicts are decreasing it actually means the number of conflicts reached a peak and is stabelizing).

#70756 - 09/11/12 05:54 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Dimitri]
MesMorial Offline
Intellectual Black Hole
pledge

Loc: Australia
Hello everybody. The way to fight an idea is with another idea. I and a few others exposed mainstream Sunni/Shia Islam and proved that "Sharia" law is in fact anti-Islamic (using the Qur'an). The arguments are not ambiguous, but I won't advertise them here. They are so clear and so Earth-shattering (for "Muslims") that "Muslims" can either accept, or run away. It shows that religion is motivated not by faith, but by psychology (e.g. desire to belong).

But "Islamic-reform" is only a footnote in a broader approach. This is my first post, so I will say that my philosophy (Luciferian Satanism) incorporates an objective and non-emotional approach to scriptural-exegesis. It recognises that psychology comes before religion, thus there is no point in launching emotional attacks on labels. When we stop judging by labels, the situation will progress. But we do not stop, because people are not happy with their OWN identity.

Anyway, the point is that to "stop religion" in general, we should focus on the PSYCHOLOGICAL motivations. This targets the roots, rather than humouring people who claim that they actually believe it. Recognising that religion (Allah) serves humans (not the other way), we use our own standard of "right and wrong" to keep religion leashed. E.g. people can pray if they like, but killing apostates is bad (and anti-Qur'an!). Satanism is anti-slavery, so the prime point is that people can believe what they want, but cannot force others.

"Lucifer" for me is the human spiritural urge (i.e. intellectual and emotional capacity). Religion is basically food for the spirit, but since a person must consciously choose to become or remain "Muslim", it is the human spirit who is really God.

If we promote such concepts, we will make progress. I have a written a fair amount on this topic, which scares Muslims and Islamophobes (who need each other to remain relevant!).

#70765 - 09/11/12 12:10 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: MesMorial]
dust-e sheytoon Offline

Loc: NYC
Hi MesMorial, Thank you for your comments on this thread. You mentioned that: "I and a few others exposed mainstream Sunni/Shia Islam and proved that 'Sharia' law is in fact anti-Islamic (using the Qur'an). The arguments are not ambiguous, but I won't advertise them here. They are so clear and so Earth-shattering (for 'Muslims') that 'Muslims' can either accept, or run away. It shows that religion is motivated not by faith, but by psychology (e.g. desire to belong)."

Please tell me more. I would really like to hear your arguments, and to hear which parts of the Qur'an you cited to show that Sharia law is anti-Islamic and that killing apostates is anti-Qur'an. Since sorcery is a capital crime in countries such as Saudi Arabia, I believe it is in Satanists' interest to know these arguments. Also, I'm going to an event in a couple days where Zionist Neocons will be kvetching about Palestinians, and I want to bring some other ideas to the table that could support constructive work towards secular government where people are not forced to obey any religious laws and also are not subjected to racism.

I'm approaching this from a legalistic standpoint, because the people at the upcoming event are mostly lawyers -- and because law in general can creep up and ensnare people in subtle ways. If your arguments and citations run the risk of annoying people on this website (as citing texts extensively from any non-Satanic religion logically might), then please send them to me in a PM.

#70796 - 09/11/12 08:06 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: dust-e sheytoon]
MesMorial Offline
Intellectual Black Hole
pledge

Loc: Australia
Hello dust-e sheytoon;

For the benefit of everybody here, I will mention where my main work is. It provides the sharpest arguments on this point, remembering that it is not non-Muslims' responsibility to address every single detail (even if they can). The essential core simply has to hold.

If you visit my homepage you will find "Mordegast" at Allpoetry. There is a link labelled "Spiritual Philosophy". This will take you to my philosophy. If you scroll down you will find links, some under "The Book of Lucifer" and others under "The Book of Ahriman". The first link under the latter takes you to another page, dealing with why "Sharia" law is not a part of Islam.

Sunnis/Shi'ites use the same arguments every time, and they have been decisively debunked in those links. I wrote a larger document which is downloadable also. They have been tested on forums (e.g. Sunniforum, if you Google my name) but untoppled.

There are many Muslims who accept it, but both sides are tired of addressing the same arguments (and have agreed to disagree). This area is like a soccer ball. The people on the inside ("Muslims") keep it inflated, but it is the people on the outside who have to "play with it". Essentially it is not about faith, but what people want to believe. This is simply a tool to take the "aura of mystique" out of their hands. The Qur'an is the best weapon against modern "Islam", and if perceptions change, it shifts the intertia. People like Edip Yuksel have helped bring it to mainstream attention.

If anyone has questions, you can PM me.

P.S. If you want to check the Qur'anic references, Google "Compared Translations Islamawakened".

#111959 - 03/23/17 09:37 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: MesMorial]
Sabrina27 Offline

Judging on some of the posts, it seems like the brigade have some backward obscure perception of the Sharia Law. Here's a video that might come in handy which elaborates on how the Legislation operates- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3GxM-2Fi7M

#111973 - 03/23/17 11:38 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Sabrina27]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
No, don't try to actually post. You go back to that other thread and get told to kill yourself.

You string together thoughts and words that you imagine sound somewhat intelligent, but really your addition to this thread amounts to: "There are Islamic people in The Middle East".

But thanks for clearing up what sharia law is. I thought it was some Aunt Jemima looking bitch and the rules for her household. Like, "This house is Shari'a's Law, you wipe yo' feet befo'e you walk on my clean floors."
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

Page 13 of 13 « First<910111213

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.01 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.