Page 4 of 13 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#59983 - 10/12/11 07:55 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: MattVanSickle84]
dust-e sheytoon Offline

Loc: NYC
 Originally Posted By: MattVanSickle84
I would say that since Islam - even it's most "moderate" forms and regardless of it's laws - is pretty much the antithesis of Satanism (as I understand it), any sympathy for it from Satanists seems bizarre....Islam is as much an enemy to Satanism as is Christianity, if not more so....

Exactly! And it's peculiar that Meph9 staunchly defends a religion which specifically advocates not only persecuting, but executing Satanists.

Sexuality is an important component of Satanism. Here is video on the "Sharia4USA" channel, documenting Islamist homophobes telling people in New York to "burn in hell." http://www.youtube.com/user/Sharia4USA#p/f/15/V04zQQk01RU

#60023 - 10/13/11 04:21 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: dust-e sheytoon]
Meph9 Offline

Dusty READ

no one says that people don't use islam to justify violence but the same could be said of every other faith in history(Satanism included)

Once again I am not defending islam I am making the point that islamic fundamentalism is not a significant political force in America and that's not likely to change very soon

The threat of sharia law to America(real world not hypothetically) is akin to a massive Earth destroyering meteor headed for the planet but that meteor is not going to come for another 200 years thus it is really far away. So being far away the only thing we can do is debate and postulate about it and so it would be silly to apply tremendous amounts of study to the issue at a certain point it's just foolish wasted time.

In the real world there is little threat of sharia law emerging soon and so as a nation we are focusing in on it and in doing so are wasting time

if one was truly concerned about this type of religious doctrine look at teavangelicals who want to do all the same things to the country
The closest thing to sharia law around the corner is this: xtians

To really fight sharia you must start with evangelical teachings first

#60302 - 10/20/11 05:10 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Meph9]
dust-e sheytoon Offline

Loc: NYC
Let's not forget about the third Abrahamic religion. Here's an example of Jewish Orthodox religious law being used to discriminate against female passengers on busses in New York. http://gothamist.com/2011/10/19/women_riding_the_b110_bus_in_brookl.php

#60449 - 10/26/11 03:15 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: dust-e sheytoon]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Loc: ^NY
I'm just curious ... how do you imagine that Sharia Law will pass through Congress while not being ruled unconstitutional by the super lobby we call SCotUS? ...

I expect an amusing answer.

#60562 - 10/29/11 10:36 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
The same way any other morality based legislation passes through. Ther are plenty of laws on the books, that violate the Constitution. The Government is not there to protect you. Like any living thing, it has it's own best interests at heart.

Edited by FemaleSatan (10/29/11 10:37 AM)
Edit Reason: tupo

#60607 - 10/30/11 03:55 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: FemaleSatan]
Meph9 Offline

yes PEOPLE in government work toward their own personal interests but what would there be to gain in imposing sharia law

that's just not going to win them as many voters as they would lose

xtian dogmatic based laws exist because we have a society and a nation which primarily describes itself as xtian, the same can be said of mid east societies with islam

people who want sharia law do not have the amount of money or influence to pressure law makers. If 9% unemployment does not get them working I am not sure this will

I mean seriously 14 million with out jobs...

#60887 - 11/02/11 06:21 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: FemaleSatan]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Originally Posted By: FemaleSatan
The same way any other morality based legislation passes through. Ther are plenty of laws on the books, that violate the Constitution. The Government is not there to protect you. Like any living thing, it has it's own best interests at heart.

Such as the 21st amendment that was passed into our beloved constitution out of fear that the immigrants coming into america, such as my great grandparents, were not quite as American as their citizenship doth proclaim at the time?

The constitution is nothing without they who wrote it, just as the Bible means nothing without Christ and his Disciples. It's all a bunch of never ending repetitive interpretation, and I will create my own perception TYVM.

Sharia law would never pass the House and you know it, so quit your fear mongering.

#60902 - 11/02/11 10:16 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
FemaleSatan Offline

Fear mongering, LOL? Where did I do that? If you want to live in the delusion that the Government has your best interests at heart go ahead. I will not be the one to burst that bubble for you.

I question ANY group that wants to legislate morality. That's not "fear mongering", just operating with my own best interests at heart.

#60904 - 11/02/11 10:42 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: FemaleSatan]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Fear mongering, LOL? Where did I do that? If you want to live in the delusion that the Government has your best interests at heart go ahead. I will not be the one to burst that bubble for you.

I question ANY group that wants to legislate morality. That's not "fear mongering", just operating with my own best interests at heart.

"Legislate morality"? Are you fucking high on meth, or were you born stupid? Sharia law isn't a legislation of morality. According to Sharia Law, if you have pre-marital sex, post-marital sex, adultery, falsely accuse someone of adultery, or even so much as drink alcohol ... you are fucking stoned to death in an arena of people that want nothing more than to watch you die. How the fuck is that morality?

And your stupid dumb ass didn't catch my intentional irony either, because it's dumb southern fucking christian idiots like you that passed something very very similar to sharia law when you outlawed the transportation of alcohol, then you criminalized hemp and cannabis, and people like you still exist in this country of dumbfucks to this very day.

Sharia Law will never be passed, and someday more intelligent people like the rest of us will fix what stupid dumb shit people like you pass every 30 or 40 years like clockwork, simply because that's what your grandaddy told you to do. And guess what? Your grandaddy is a fucking idiot too.

Screaming around the forum about sharia law being passed, when it has zero chance of ever being passed, is fear mongering. Not only that but any intelligent person that actually knows what sharia law is, like myself and most of the people on this forum, know that is has no chance of being passed.

End of fucking discussion. Don't speak again until you know what the fuck you are talking about.
And you're lucky my name is not Morgan or I would ban the living fucking shit out of you.

#60908 - 11/02/11 11:16 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
FemaleSatan Offline

All the things you listed are legislating morality. Can be done easily. Way to fail, fail, fail. As for all your ad hominins really? I haven't insulted you once.

I am not a dumb Southern Christian idiot, btw. You however are a pretentious idiot attacking me while offering no more than insults and "i like the state" as an argument.

I and my descendents will be cleaning up all of your PC, can't we all just get along bullshit up for years to come.

Edited by FemaleSatan (11/02/11 11:20 PM)
Edit Reason: Adding to post

#60909 - 11/02/11 11:19 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: FemaleSatan]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Come back when you expand your vocabulary. I am not going to argue with an idiot.

For fuck sake somebody please close this idiot fox news thread.

#60910 - 11/02/11 11:23 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
FemaleSatan Offline

Again, another ad hominin. I didn't start this thread. OP asks a valid question. Is Sharia law possible in the US?

These things need to be discussed even if they offend you.

#60911 - 11/02/11 11:26 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: FemaleSatan]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Again, another ad hominin. I didn't start this thread. OP asks a valid question. Is Sharia law possible in the US?

These things need to be discussed even if they offend you.

To which I asked you, how the fuck is it going to be passed? There are countries in the rest of the world that used to have Sharia Law and presently do not have Sharia Law anymore because they saw our legal system as a better way.

Furthermore you don't even know what the fuck Sharia Law is. I actually took the time to explain it to you, of all things, and yet you still do not listen.

If you seriously think that Congress is going to make post-marital sex illegal, then you deserve to be stupid and we have nothing to discuss.

This conversation is over.

#60914 - 11/02/11 11:35 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
FemaleSatan Offline

I responded to your question. All of your faith is placed in the fact that it could never happen. That is patently false and an ostrich (aka head in the sand) way of thinking.

Morality is already being legislated in the U.S. Other posters on this thread have touched on that quite well.

You for some reason are very angry at my opinion on a panel. I'm not the only one who said it's possible. :-)

Edited by FemaleSatan (11/02/11 11:36 PM)

#60915 - 11/02/11 11:36 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: FemaleSatan]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Other posters on this thread have touched on that quite well.

Yup, and they're fucking stupid too.

The End.

Page 4 of 13 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.