Page 5 of 13 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#60916 - 11/02/11 11:38 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
They 're stupid or you're unreasonably emotionally attached to your opinion on this subject?

I'm thinking it's the second one...

Edited by FemaleSatan (11/02/11 11:40 PM)

#60919 - 11/02/11 11:47 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: FemaleSatan]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Loc: ^NY
They actually admitted that it not even a fucking issue, and when confronted about that, they said, "Well there is still time". That is a fallacy. That is just as absurd as my wanting to go live on Mars, and then you would tell me, "halfchaos, you know there is no oxygen on mars right?", and then I would say, "But there is still time".

The truth is that Sharia Law is not in any way morality. IF post-marital sex was dubbed illegal by Congress, it would be deemed unconstitutional from any possible angle. Even IF it was not dubbed unconstitutional and it actually passed without being challenged, the same thing that happened when the 21st amendment was passed would happen again.

Next are you going to ask me to give you a fucking history lesson too? You don't really need to be told what happened after and during the prohibition, right?

I was nice, I asked you to defend yourself and you ignored everything I said entirely. I said in my very first reply in this thread that it would never pass congress, and that if it did pass congress it would be challenged by the President or the Supreme Court.

This is all assuming that politicians would be stupid enough to pass Sharia Law in the first place. WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY DO THAT? The very next day their position would be voted out. You know as well as I do that they would never win another election ever again.

THAT is why you are fear mongering. You are ignoring the facts to insist upon your political teabagger ignorance.

Now for the third time, I am done. You are an idiot and apparently you are comfortable with that. Great, congratulations. Shut the fuck up.

#60920 - 11/02/11 11:59 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
dust-e sheytoon Offline

Loc: NYC
These lobbyists are trying to criminalize criticism of Islam in the United States: http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/21/progressives-islamists-huddle-at-justice-department/ Grover Norquist already has many ears in Washington. Religion can be a convenient tool for controlling the masses.

#60921 - 11/03/11 12:02 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: dust-e sheytoon]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Originally Posted By: dust-e sheytoon
These lobbyists are trying to criminalize criticism of Islam in the United States: http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/21/progressives-islamists-huddle-at-justice-department/ Grover Norquist already has many ears in Washington. Religion can be a convenient tool for controlling the masses.

OK, fine. I submit to your uncontrollable fear.
Go right ahead.

But let's get one thing straight here. Instead of calling it Sharia Law, why don't you instead call it; "State Execution In Football Arenas By Stoning Divorced Grandmothers To Death Which Violates The Separation Of Church And State And Is Ultimately Done By Priests And Without A Trial" because that is what "Sharia Law" is. Stop buttering it up.
When you say, "Sharia Law", the only thing people think is; "Muslim!". Be more specific about what Sharia Law actually is if you are going to sit here as you are presently.

Edited by halfchaos (11/03/11 12:04 AM)

#60922 - 11/03/11 12:08 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

HA. Yeah, you go ahead and logout. That's exactly what I expected you to do, you stupid ass little pussy. I'm sure there is some program on Fox News for you to watch right now.
#60923 - 11/03/11 12:20 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
Meph9 Offline

As I touched on previously would some one like to name a person or group with considerable political influence who advocates for sharia law?

I guess I shouldn't hold my breathe waiting for answer to that should I...

Sharia law being implemented in the US anytime soon is so unlikely one might as well call it impossible. What is a threat to Satanism and Satanists and whole hell of a lot of other people is some theocratic evangelical xtian statutes. Why? Because there is sadly a growing segment of the population whcih believes that the constitution and the founding fathers completely support these supposed judeo xtian values or whatever they to market them as.

Can the same be said for Sharia law?

Once again the real threat is from the far right religious extremists who share a lot with islamic extremists. So if you want to stop sharia law from happening stopping them is going to be your best bet.

#60924 - 11/03/11 12:25 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
FemaleSatan Offline

Wow, why is this so personal for you? The FOX News insult is lame by the way. You don't have to be a conservative to consider Islam a potential threat.

#60926 - 11/03/11 12:29 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
dust-e sheytoon Offline

I am most familiar with Shariah law as practiced in the Islamic Republic of Iran, which I visited. I liked the country and the people in general, but I don't like these Shariah laws they have there and I sure wouldn't want to see them creep into our courts via "religious arbitration" or any other method:

All women are forced to cover all their body except their faces, hands, wrists and feet when they are in public. It gets really hot in Iran, and wearing so many clothes retains body heat. It's uncomfortable, and unfair that women are forced to do that when men are wearing short sleeves and not wearing hats. If women do not cover up this much, they may be beaten in public and arrested. Rape by prison guards in Iran reportedly happens frequently. Hardliner Cleric Mesbah Yazdi publicly condoned rape of prisoners, whereas former Presidential candidate Karaoubi who is also a cleric, tirelessly and bitterly complained about the prison rapes.

Females are given heavy criminal sentences while they are still young children, whereas boys are not given heavy sentences until they are teenagers. Unmarried Female prisoners on death row are forced into "temporary marriages" and raped by prison guards or basij before being executed, because according to Islamic beliefs this prevents them from going to heaven--as they would have if they had died a virgin.

Females inherit half as much as males.

All abortion is illegal.

It is very difficult for a woman to legally divorce a man, but easy for a man to divorce a woman.

A man may have up to four wives, but a woman may only have one husband.

Females cannot be judges, cannot be President, and cannot be Supreme Leader.

Punishment for repeated theft is amputation.

Apostacy, renouncing Islam in favor of another religion, or in favor of Atheism is punishable by death by hanging.

Sexual relations with a person of the same gender is punishable by hanging.

Sexual relations outside of marraige--including being a victim of rape--is punishable by being buried up to ones waist if a man and one's chest if a woman--and being hit in the head with small stones until dead.

Muslims drinking alcohol are punished by being whipped...

Of course, it will not be surprising if some say, well we ourselves live beyond the law anyway. Still, with such strict laws, averting criminal prosecution can become far more complicated....

#60927 - 11/03/11 12:30 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: FemaleSatan]
Meph9 Offline

Yes ms."FemaleSatan" I think you're forgetting the Islam and Western society have both existed for centuries and neither has succeeded in destroying the other so after all this time it is not at all crazy to suggest that its not gonna happen
#60929 - 11/03/11 12:41 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Meph9]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

//Takes a deep breath//

Yessss, Sharia Law is sooo fucking terrible. It is so terrible in fact that to insist that Sharia Law has any chance of being passed as legislation in this nation is honestly so absurd that to even suggest it makes me wonder if in fact there are xtians among our forum of satanists here who claim to be something they are not.

1.) Sharia Law is a violation of the 1st amendment

2.) If Sharia Law was passed there would be riots across the country

3.) If Sharia Law was passed the only people to grow in power would be the organized criminals across the nation (i.e. 1930s)

4.) If Sharia Law was passed, the christian protestants in this country would go absolutely ape shit and overnight the 1st amendment would be abolished and this country would be legally officiated as a christian nation. Overnight there would be a new inquisition. Politicians would no longer be representatives but would instead be Gods who kill and pass law at the whim of their creator. This has been happening for 150 years.

5.) My parents are divorced because my father was a dick. To say that my mother should be concerned about being stoned to death because she has sex after she is divorced is beyond absurd, because my dick of a father could call up a priest and demand state execution himself.

DustE and FemaleSatan, unless your next reply is in response to these 5 points above, your argument is hereby considered defeated. Do NOT ignore these 5 points any longer. DO NOT reply with some other subject entirely. Respond appropriately if you desire any respect or tolerance from me.

Also make note of point #4 above. Your zealousness on this subject makes me wonder if you are actually christians claiming to be satanists in order to politically manipulate support for your representatives on this forum. The only one that gains anything from this argument is the Protestant and Catholic churches who have been fighting for more State authority for a very very very long time.

Edited by halfchaos (11/03/11 12:45 AM)

#60930 - 11/03/11 12:42 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Meph9]
FemaleSatan Offline

Look, I feel the larger threat is Religious Extremists in general, not any certain group. I never said it's the greatest threat or the only threat. I said it is a potential threat and that it could theoretically get passed through congress.

The question was is this a potentiality? My answer is yes Mr. "Meph9". That doesn't mean I disagree with your points about Conservative Christianity.

#60931 - 11/03/11 12:47 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
FemaleSatan Offline

I don't really care to have your respect halfchaos. Your opinion isn't that important to me. I've seen enough. ;\)

I will take a point though.....

1. Violated every single day by new legislation passed.

#60932 - 11/03/11 12:49 AM Halfchaos just went full retard [Re: halfchaos]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
"Legislate morality"? Are you fucking high on meth, or were you born stupid? Sharia law isn't a legislation of morality. According to Sharia Law, if you have pre-marital sex, post-marital sex, adultery, falsely accuse someone of adultery, or even so much as drink alcohol ... you are fucking stoned to death in an arena of people that want nothing more than to watch you die. How the fuck is that morality?

I started reading the exchange between you and Female Satan but I am going to stop right here. YOU are the stupid one here. Sharia Law is the legislation of Muslim morality. Not yours, mine or anyone else's.

You might as well run away with your tail between your legs because after this retarded tired of yours I can guarantee you that your ass will be banned.

tl;dr FemaleSatan is right and your are a fucking RETARD. GTFO.

#60933 - 11/03/11 12:49 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: FemaleSatan]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Originally Posted By: FemaleSatan
I don't really care to have your respect halfchaos. Your opinion isn't that important to me. I've seen enough. ;\)

I will take a point though.....

1. Violated every single day by new legislation passed.

See? That is exactly the sort of shit I am talking about.
Dumbass christian whore.

#60934 - 11/03/11 12:50 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: FemaleSatan]
dust-e sheytoon Offline

Tsk tsk Shariah law has been used for decades to fight against organized labor and "Communism" in the Middle East and it could be exploited here to the same ends if people allow it. http://www.rightwingwatch.org/category/individuals/grover-norquist

Page 5 of 13 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.