Page 6 of 13 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#60935 - 11/03/11 12:52 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Loc: ^NY
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6

Quote:
There are no instances in the US to suggest a trend to encouraging sharia.

Plenty of time left.

I am not particularly concerned by 6Satan6Archist6's selective ignorance displayed since the very first page of this thread.

#60937 - 11/03/11 12:55 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Selective ignorance? Yeah, okay, whatever. Clearly it is you who is the ignorant once here. You might as well stop now, you are only going to make yourself look even stupider before your inevitable banning.

#60938 - 11/03/11 12:57 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Selective ignorance? Yeah, okay, whatever. Clearly it is you who is the ignorant once here. You might as well stop now, you are only going to make yourself look even stupider before your inevitable banning.

LOL
You have no legs to stand on. You and your buddies have ignored my 5 points listed on the previous page. You have ignored my point that any violation of the 1st amendment would be challenged because it is unconstitutional. And instead of responding with an intelligent response, you start calling me a retard and then you hide behind Morgan as if I am going to be banned.

Shakin' in mah boots. Soooooo scary.
You are not Morgan, little boy. This is not your forum. You do not get to administrate here.
Morgan can speak for herself, so can the rest of the moderators.

#60939 - 11/03/11 12:58 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
Dumbass Christian whore? That's your insult. Again, why are you going this route?

You have offered nothing to support your argument. Typical mysogyst, close minded fool.

You are completely misinterpreting my position on the subject.

#60941 - 11/03/11 01:06 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Yeah, I have ignored your posts because after the first one of yours I quoted I could see that you are a fucking moron and nothing else you had to see is worth taking into consideration. It was until after you referred to me directly that I responded to you.

You accuse FemaleSatan of being stupid and a "Christian whore". Now, I know nothing about her sexual proclivities, and I don't care, not my life, not my business. But since you use "whore" as insult, clearly you are more stuck on Christian "morality" than her. And clearly you are the dumbass bitch.

Furthermore, I am not hiding behind anyone. I have simply been here long enough to know what sort of conduct gets a person booted out on their ass; and you are a textbook example. Morgan might be the one to ban you but there are several other Mods on this site who might beat her to it. But since you are the one to bring her up by name, perhaps it is YOU who are hoping to behind someone.

And who the fuck are you to talk about "intelligent response" when I have seen more intelligence from shits I've taken than anything you have ever posted?

Make no mistake about it, you will be removed, it's only a matter of time. Therefore there is point in attempting to get into any sort of intelligent discussion with you. Not only do you lack the time, you also lack the mental capacity. So enjoy continuing to make a fool of yourself; perhaps you might actually warrant a by name mention in the Hall of Shame. That is sure to be the only "accomplishment" you will ever achieve in your life being such a blatant mongoloid.

#60943 - 11/03/11 01:12 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Yeah, I have ignored your posts because after the first one of yours I quoted I could see that you are a fucking moron and nothing else you had to see is worth taking into consideration. It was until after you referred to me directly that I responded to you.

You accuse FemaleSatan of being stupid and a "Christian whore". Now, I know nothing about her sexual proclivities, and I don't care, not my life, not my business. But since you use "whore" as insult, clearly you are more stuck on Christian "morality" than her. And clearly you are the dumbass bitch.

Furthermore, I am not hiding behind anyone. I have simply been here long enough to know what sort of conduct gets a person booted out on their ass; and you are a textbook example. Morgan might be the one to ban you but there are several other Mods on this site who might beat her to it. But since you are the one to bring her up by name, perhaps it is YOU who are hoping to behind someone.

And who the fuck are you to talk about "intelligent response" when I have seen more intelligence from shits I've taken than anything you have ever posted?

Make no mistake about it, you will be removed, it's only a matter of time. Therefore there is point in attempting to get into any sort of intelligent discussion with you. Not only do you lack the time, you also lack the mental capacity. So enjoy continuing to make a fool of yourself; perhaps you might actually warrant a by name mention in the Hall of Shame. That is sure to be the only "accomplishment" you will ever achieve in your life being such a blatant mongoloid.

I didn't mention you by name. I quoted you without mentioning your name at all. What one person said was, "That is not happening", and to which you said, "there is still time". Yeah, and there is still time for me to get an STD. I might get hit with a meteor tomorrow night in my own backyard. Maybe China someday will invade the US and we will all need to learn how to speak Chinese.

Or ... Maybe you have no actual point to make and it is relatively obvious to everyone except you three.

Either way I suggest you use your own strength to defend your point of view and stop hiding behind the mods to support your ignorant argument.

#60944 - 11/03/11 01:13 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: halfchaos
You have no legs to stand on. You and your buddies have ignored my 5 points listed on the previous page. You have ignored my point that any violation of the 1st amendment would be challenged because it is unconstitutional. And instead of responding with an intelligent response, you start calling me a retard and then you hide behind Morgan as if I am going to be banned.

Apparently you are not quite as smart as you think you are because about anyone that thinks about this for a couple of seconds understands that once a group becomes a majority, and in specific large enough to dominate the government, they are able to change, add or delete any law they want.

D.

#60945 - 11/03/11 01:14 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
dust-e sheytoon Offline

Loc: NYC
To heaven with trolls, lol.

Here is an interesting link: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c83_1315923043 Some Muslims in America are calling for bans against Shariah law in the U.S. because they are against any foreign laws that would conflict with American secular laws.

Edited by dust-e sheytoon (11/03/11 01:14 AM)

#60946 - 11/03/11 01:14 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
I always find it amusing when someone on an allegedly Satanic forum considers "whore" a term of abuse for a woman. Presumably they're not a fan of Crowley - fair enough - but really, whore?! Get a fucking grip on female sexual autonomy; and that's not just to halfchaos.

#60947 - 11/03/11 01:16 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I didn't say you mentioned me by name, I said you referred to me directly, which you did, by quoting a post of mine. And, actually, you did use my username in a post of yours, the very one in which you quoted a post of mine. I sincerely hope you do get hit by a meteor but I hope it is sooner than tomorrow. I would settle for AIDS but that generally takes to long to do a person in. I have made my point already, you are simply too stupid to understand it, as is evidenced by everything you have said in this thread.

#60950 - 11/03/11 01:20 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: dust-e sheytoon]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Originally Posted By: dust-e sheytoon
To heaven with trolls, lol.

Uh ... seriously? LOL
I had a feeling at least one of you was a christian in disguise.

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Apparently you are no quite as smart as you think you are because about anyone that thinks about this for a couple of seconds understands that once a group becomes a majority, and in specific large enough to dominate the government, they are able to change, add or delete any law they want.

D.

Now that is finally a logical reply I can respect. You're right, but you should also consider that the term limit for SCotUS is until death or retirement. Until the majority of the supreme court is muslim, until the House and Senate is controlled by muslims, and until the president himself is a muslim, there is always an opportunity to deem something unconstitutional.

This crap about muslims taking over the country was pulled on blacks when they could get drunk and vote at the same time, it is pulled on hispanic immigrants today, it was pulled on northern europeans when they refused to stop drinking during the 1930s, and it happens again and again.

Even if I accept that there is a chance for Sharia Law to pass into law, the truth is that it is so tiny and insignificant that to worry about it now is really more than a little absurd.

But thank you for adding logic to this argument.

Edited by halfchaos (11/03/11 01:21 AM)

#60953 - 11/03/11 01:28 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: felixgarnet]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Originally Posted By: felixgarnet
I always find it amusing when someone on an allegedly Satanic forum considers "whore" a term of abuse for a woman. Presumably they're not a fan of Crowley - fair enough - but really, whore?! Get a fucking grip on female sexual autonomy; and that's not just to halfchaos.

An attention whore is still a whore.
I don't see how it should really bother her either way.
"It's her own face she has to look at in the mirror at the end of the day"

I like sex too. Want to call me a whore?
Go ahead. I promise I won't cry about it to the Moderators.

#60955 - 11/03/11 01:30 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: halfchaos
You're right, but you should also consider that the term limit for SCotUS is until death or retirement. Until the majority of the supreme court is muslim, until the House and Senate is controlled by muslims, and until the president himself is a muslim, there is always an opportunity to deem something unconstitutional.

This crap about muslims taking over the country was pulled on blacks when they could get drunk and vote at the same time, it is pulled on hispanic immigrants today, it was pulled on northern europeans when they refused to stop drinking during the 1930s, and it happens again and again.

Even if I accept that there is a chance for Sharia Law to pass into law, the truth is that it is so tiny and insignificant that to worry about it now is really more than a little absurd.

But thank you for adding logic to this argument.

All they need is the majority to vote laws. If they have that, all previous rules, term limits and agreements don't matter no longer.

D.

#60956 - 11/03/11 01:36 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Okay people,enough with the personal insults.
Get the topic back on track without all the whore nonsense.

If you are not getting paid to fuck in some kinda trade, you are not a whore.

Get back on topic nicely, stfu, or a few people are getting a time out.

Morgan

#60957 - 11/03/11 01:36 AM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Diavolo]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
All they need is the majority to vote laws. If they have that, all previous rules, term limits and agreements don't matter no longer.

And let's not forget that it doesn't have to be a Muslim majority; there are already a bunch of PC "religious tolerance" dipshits whom, "in the interest of sensitivity", would probably vote in favor of Sharia Law. So-called "Islamification" is already taking place over in EU, as I am sure you are already quite aware.

Now, I have never once spoken to the immediacy of this happening it is simply my contention that the roads are already being paved and to pretend it is impossible is, in a word, retarded.

Page 6 of 13 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.