Page 9 of 13 « First<7891011>Last »
Topic Options
#61071 - 11/04/11 05:43 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Loc: ^NY
 Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6

Hey, dumbfuck, I didn't threaten to ban you, I said you will most likely get one. How you managed to fall through the cracks is beyond me. Stop being such a fucking retard and get your facts straight. Yes, I am insulting you, yes, I was warned not to, no, I don't give a fuck if I get banned for it. So go ahead and snivel like a little bitch in PM if you want.

Your entire argument is a bunch of insults with no logical relevance. All you've done in this entire thread is run around in circles as if everyone else here should be scared of the fat little bitch sitting at his PC all day acting like a hardass.
I will snivel like a bitch just like I run with my tail between my legs; which is to say---NOT AT ALL. Unlike you, I actually have a life. I suggest you get one also.

#61072 - 11/04/11 05:50 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Dan_Dread]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
So wait, the argument is that islamic rule could never happen here because it it too far contra and morally abhorrent to the current status quo to ever take root?

For fuck sake, I am so sick and fucking tired of fucking repeating myself.

Stop buttering up your fucking idiot words. Grow your 2 word vocabulary, pull your fat head out of your fat fucking ass, and call it what it is... for the 60 millionth time.
The argument is that sharia law in america is absurd because the argument depends on so many absurd assumptions that the assumption becomes easily absurd. Do you honestly think that the government is going to start killing divorced women because they have sex and the abusive ex husband called the cops on his ex-wife? Killing seniors because they are still sexually active?
We're talking about a small minority of people you idiot conformist retards (i can use insults too, see?) assume will grow from 7 million to 70 million in the next .... what? 10 years? 20 years?
EVEN IF THAT DOES HAPPEN, I WILL BE FUCKING DEAD BY THEN. Why? Because it's not going to happen until at least 120 years, if not more. If it ever actually happens at all, which I highly doubt.

You know there were muslims in the 60s too during the civil rights movement, and they were sponsoring the black community to rise up and protest. That very same black community shared their money with everybody else including the feminist movement.

And BTW, I don't have to prove your dumb fucking theories. The burden of proof doesn't work that way. If anything you said was not actually as absurd as I claim it to be, you would have proven your bullshit idiot claims of expansion with mathematical relevance. You have not.

But you have thrown around a lot of insults. I can do that too.

Edited by halfchaos (11/04/11 05:51 PM)

#61073 - 11/04/11 05:56 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

There's no need to conform to anything here but why would you call those that disagree herd if you're not an independent yourself?

I want to point out you linking there only to be 96k Muslims in the USA. It's not about the mistake but about not directly noticing it had to be wrong. Which shows that your opinion is borrowed and not really build upon individual research.

It might not be bad to do that. Birthrate might be hilarious to you but if the birthrate of Muslims at a global level is 1.5%, it implies that in twenty years there would be 0.6 billion more and their percentage would increase from 23% to 26% of the world population. Remember, birth-rate grows exponentially.

D.

#61074 - 11/04/11 05:58 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Diavolo]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
There's no need to conform to anything here but why would you call those that disagree herd if you're not an independent yourself?

I want to point out you linking there only to be 96k Muslims in the USA. It's not about the mistake but about not directly noticing it had to be wrong. Which shows that your opinion is borrowed and not really build upon individual research.

It might not be bad to do that. Birthrate might be hilarious to you but if the birthrate of Muslims at a global level is 1.5%, it implies that in twenty years there would be 0.6 billion more and their percentage would increase from 23% to 26% of the world population. Remember, birth-rate grows exponentially.

D.

I corrected that mistake. I crossed it out (not deleted) and corrected that there were something between 1.3 and 7 million because various groups claim various things.

And as I said above, the burden of proof does not lay with me. I don't have to prove anything you claim. That's your job, not mine. If you're so right about everything then you can get off your lazy ass and prove it yourself. I'm not your fucking secretary.

#61075 - 11/04/11 06:02 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
FemaleBitch, eh? I like it. \:\)

As for the rest of your butthurt, whiny ass rantings, go fuck yourself. I have remained civil to you, in spite of your vitrolic, retarded posts towards me. YOU have made no point.

As for my post on this thread, it wasn't for you. I could give a fuck what you think. I felt the need to explain my position to the board due to how far away your interpretation of my posts were.

Now, please go die in a well, thanks.

Edited by FemaleSatan (11/04/11 06:02 PM)

#61076 - 11/04/11 06:02 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

It's not my fault I can explain you how things work or how they are.

If your opinion was solid, there was little we could disagree about. All we could do is try to distract people of that fact by starting to shout or insult. But there's little need since it is quite easy to counter.

D.

#61077 - 11/04/11 06:03 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: FemaleSatan]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Originally Posted By: FemaleSatan
FemaleBitch, eh? I like it. \:\)

As for the rest of your butthurt, whiny ass rantings, go fuck yourself. I have remained civil to you, in spite of your vitrolic, retarded posts towards me. YOU have made no point.

As for my post on this thread, it wasn't for you. I could give a fuck what you think. I felt the need to explain my position to the board due to how far away your interpretation of my posts were.

Now, please go die in a well, thanks.

That's great, nobody cares. Get your attention elsewhere, dumb southern hick bitch.

#61078 - 11/04/11 06:04 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Heh,

So in other words, you think it is unlikely that sharia could come here because it offends your moral sensibilities, and that given enough time the norms that have instilled those sensitivities into you and those like you could change.I said 200, you say 120, whatevs.

What's with the emotional meltdown anyway, having a rough afternoon sunshine? Careful you don't bust a blood vessel or something.

#61079 - 11/04/11 06:05 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Diavolo]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

It's not my fault I can explain you how things work or how they are.

If your opinion was solid, there was little we could disagree about. All we could do is try to distract people of that fact by starting to shout or insult. But there's little need since it is quite easy to counter.

D.

So let me get this straight. This guy started this racist little thread, and 3 or 4 of you idiots formed a little group and started ranting about various dumb shit ... and now you are claiming that you don't carry the burden of proof? You're saying that because I can't prove what you say, that you must be correct?

LOL THAT IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING SHIT I'VE HEARD IN A WHILE.
Seriously, you made me laugh. Thanks for the amusing comment.

#61080 - 11/04/11 06:08 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Dan_Dread]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Heh,

So in other words, you think it is unlikely that sharia could come here because it offends your moral sensibilities, and that given enough time the norms that have instilled those sensitivities into you and those like you could change.I said 200, you say 120, whatevs.

What's with the emotional meltdown anyway, having a rough afternoon sunshine? Careful you don't bust a blood vessel or something.

When you can prove any idiot bullshit you say is true in this thread, then I will turn my New York vocabulary in your favor and start bitching and cussing at every tan skinned person I ever see ever again. Which is to say, not very many.

#61081 - 11/04/11 06:09 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my life. I'm sure I'll show up tomorrow. But I have better things to do than argue with idiots who don't even understand the burden of proof in a logical debate.
#61082 - 11/04/11 06:10 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

So whenever more than one disagrees with you, you call it forming a group? It could be that more people simply notice you're wrong.

You're the guy that claims certain things will never happen. I explain to you why they could happen. Surely if one group has a high birth-rate and another a low or even a negative one, it doesn't require a genius to see where such a trend will lead to.

All that is required is to do the math. This does count as proof to most.

D.

#61083 - 11/04/11 06:11 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

I've made two posts in this thread. What exactly did I say that you would qualify as 'idiot bullshit'? What are you talking about brown people for?

This is really the last benefit of the doubt you are going to get from me.

#61084 - 11/04/11 06:13 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: Diavolo]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

So whenever more than one disagrees with you, you call it forming a group? It could be that more people simply notice you're wrong.

You're the guy that claims certain things will never happen. I explain to you why they could happen. Surely if one group has a high birth-rate and another a low or even a negative one, it doesn't require a genius to see where such a trend will lead to.

All that is required is to do the math. This does count as proof to most.

D.

Translation:
D is a racist and fears people that are not white. Anyone who is not a racist is an idiot in his eyes.

Here you go, dipshit:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof

Read it, now. If your argument does not evolve by this time tomorrow then this conversation is over. I have better things to do than argue with a bunch of white supremacist racist morons that don't even understand the burden of proof and who's whole argument is based on fear (even though they claim it's not, when it actually is).

Buh bye, smartie pants.

#61085 - 11/04/11 06:15 PM Re: Panel: Is Islamic Sharia Law Coming to America? [Re: halfchaos]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

lol white supremacist racist? Who has made a single argument as to race?

Ironically, kids like this get far more extreme about being PC (see above) than most white power types can muster.

Page 9 of 13 « First<7891011>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.