Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#7313 - 04/06/08 01:45 PM Re: Satanic Magics and Channeling Your Will? Help [Re: PigFeeder]
Stag Offline
pledge

No easy way around it, but the best way to improve your will is to exercise it. Apply yourself to some particularly demanding task -- mental, or physical (ideally both) and stick at it, no matter what.

Take up hill running, rock climbing, a high-level martial art, become fluent in a foreign language, join a debating club, etc. It depends on your interests, what things you find most challenging, and what resources you have available -- but the idea is to pick something which will test your will-power to breaking point.

If you're thinking to yourself "Gee, this sounds like hard work!", then you're on the right track!

Stag

#7314 - 04/06/08 01:51 PM Re: Satanic Magics and Channeling Your Will? Help [Re: Stag]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: Stag
No easy way around it, but the best way to improve your will is to exercise it. Apply yourself to some particularly demanding task -- mental, or physical (ideally both) and stick at it, no matter what.

Take up hill running, rock climbing, a high-level martial art, become fluent in a foreign language, join the debating society, etc. It depends on your interests, what things you find most challenging, and what resources you have available -- but the idea is to pick something which will test your will-power to breaking point.

If your thinking to yourself "Gee, this sounds like hard work!", then you're on the right track!

Stag
I love your suggestion Stag. Thats really "ONA-ish" of you! The Order of Nine Angles have these "Ordeal" they put their initiates thru like living alone in the forest for three months, and one of them is putting on a 50 pound backpack and jogging a 300 mile marathon...

This build not only stamina and character, but also strengthens Will Power and determination, and tunes yourself into - Yourself and your potential to become more than what you are.

There are very real 'satanic' applications to your suggestion.

\:\) kayla

~~352~~

#7322 - 04/06/08 03:54 PM Re: Satanic Magics and Channeling Your Will? Help [Re: PigFeeder]
BaphNoir Offline
stranger

Loc: Surrey UK
 Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
Yes thank you Xutech, Kayla pm'ed me a site with similar ideas. And I have been practicing and working on it everyday. I think it firstly focuses on opening the third eye. I'm really interested so I've been working on it.

Salutations one and all from the UK.. have been reading all posts on his subject with interest. PigFeeder mentioned above about s a few sites that Kayla directed them to for a few exercises.. would really like to know these sites.
MAny thanks
MArc

#7323 - 04/06/08 03:57 PM Re: Satanic Magics and Channeling Your Will? Help [Re: DistroyA]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Well yes, I asked for people to share so that I can learn. But this is a public forum and any informaton shared here is for anyone else who wishes to take away from here. God luck Distroya, let me know how things turn out.

#7330 - 04/06/08 05:01 PM Re: Satanic Magics and Channeling Your Will? Help [Re: BaphNoir]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: BaphNoir
 Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
Yes thank you Xutech, Kayla pm'ed me a site with similar ideas. And I have been practicing and working on it everyday. I think it firstly focuses on opening the third eye. I'm really interested so I've been working on it.

Salutations one and all from the UK.. have been reading all posts on his subject with interest. PigFeeder mentioned above about s a few sites that Kayla directed them to for a few exercises.. would really like to know these sites.
MAny thanks
MArc

No, its a secret site... I'll PM you the exercise. Its not a spectacular supersecret occult exercise, but with practice and patients, results happen... as with anything.

Kayla

~~352~~

#7343 - 04/06/08 09:26 PM Re: Satanic Magics and Channeling Your Will? Help [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
I found that painting on the circle of magick is also a good channel also.Some people do not have the luxury of painting inside their rooms of solitude,but for me with the stonefloor,I
realized that not only by hanging paintings,and channeling,but using my cold floor as a work of art for astral traveling.Painting 5stars on the floor,with the earth and soon to be planets,and more symbols,it's very good to induce the magickal trance and the different colors of the pentacles,red for
strenth,healing,sexual and soul fire properties,green for luck,money,materialism,blue for occult wisdom and knowlege and spiritual conquest,just like using the candles for basics of magick,along with the same colors of the elements of mother moon,spirit,air,earth,fire,water,with more symbols to come about the astral planets of energy for my studio where I spend alot of solitude in painting,astral projection,and rites of passage.I found that the candles with abstract art and pentacles of the different colors of energy all around,you become centered very well.Able to lift your will,strenth,and inner-powers,along with the creative daydreams.Channeling your will is very important.To assist you need the right tools of the trade.I found that I will never go back to simple magick,I have graduated to the master-game-paying level.The sage for cleansing,The allspice for dreams,protection,along with stones that are very good for channels also.

#7362 - 04/07/08 02:40 AM Re: Satanic Magics and Channeling Your Will? Help [Re: Isaak w shipley]
Xutech Offline
stranger

Loc: Australia
Thanks for the response!

I think Stag's suggestion is a very good one.

I know that when I've experienced a low point in my life, looking at the immensity of nature gave me back a feeling of purpose and direction.

#7388 - 04/07/08 01:52 PM Re: Satanic Magics and Channeling Your Will? Help [Re: Stag]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK

Take up hill running, rock climbing, a high-level martial art, become fluent in a foreign language, join a debating club, etc. It depends on your interests, what things you find most challenging, and what resources you have available -- but the idea is to pick something which will test your will-power to breaking point.

If you're thinking to yourself "Gee, this sounds like hard work!", then you're on the right track!

Stag

When you say mentally and/or physically challenging tasks, would this include, say, weight training for example? I'm just wondering, as I keep meaning to do something to help improve my fitness, but I never get round to doing so. If this exercise would help, all the more reason to do it.

#7390 - 04/07/08 02:46 PM Re: Satanic Magics and Channeling Your Will? Help [Re: DistroyA]
Stag Offline
pledge

Quote:
When you say mentally and/or physically challenging tasks, would this include, say, weight training for example?

Of course. If getting your ass down the gym to pump some iron is something you have difficulty with -- and judging by your comment it seems that it is, then entering into a serious exercise regime would fit the bill rather well.

The difficulty with this sort of gym-training is being able to set yourself realistic, but challenging goals. The temptation to coast at a comfortable or mediocre level, whilst convincing yourself you're 'training' will be significant -- which, of course, is the whole point of the exercise.

It might be worth joining a group, or getting a trainer, just so as you can get some feedback on your progress.

Stag

#7391 - 04/07/08 03:28 PM Re: Satanic Magics and Channeling Your Will? Help [Re: Stag]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
 Quote:
When you say mentally and/or physically challenging tasks, would this include, say, weight training for example?

Of course. If getting your ass down the gym to pump some iron is something you have difficulty with -- and judging by your comment it seems that it is, then entering into a serious exercise regime would fit the bill rather well.

The difficulty with this sort of gym-training is being able to set yourself realistic, but challenging goals. The temptation to coast at a comfortable or mediocre level, whilst convincing yourself you're 'training' will be significant -- which, of course, is the whole point of the exercise.

It might be worth joining a group, or getting a trainer, just so as you can get some feedback on your progress.

Stag

Well, I can't really afford to go to the gym to be honest, but I have some weights knocking around the house, so I should imagine that'll be sufficient enough.

I'll see what I can do. Thanks anyway. \:\)

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.