Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#59769 - 10/04/11 05:06 PM The Media Room
Alex Crowley Offline

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
Are there any plans to expand the Media Room?

I was thinking it could be useful to include a few more of LaVey's works (Satan Speaks and The Devil's Notebook for example). Maybe even Secret Life of a Satanist by Blanche Barton.

Dr. Aquino's The Church of Satan would make a good addition to it too. Or any other books that can be considered part of the LHP that would be useful to other Satanists.

#59775 - 10/04/11 06:53 PM Re: The Media Room [Re: Alex Crowley]
Latvian Offline

Loc: EU, Latvia, Riga (old town)
I read now The 48 Laws of Power and it is very useful book.

Already 1/2 month I am in new workplace. I accepted chalenge and go forwards with my career.

#60028 - 10/13/11 01:50 PM Re: The Media Room [Re: Latvian]
Alex Crowley Offline

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
The Satanic Witch by Anton LaVey would make another good addition. It would be interesting to include other books dealing with LHP-ideology that aren't necessarily tied directly to Satanism. The supposed Edition 2 of TSB that's been floating around the internet (that includes a few of LaVey's essays published elsewhere) could be added too.

I like being able to access TSB though The 600 Club simply because I can access it from anywhere and link others who are curious about Satanism.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.