Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#59874 - 10/10/11 02:05 AM Weird Question
Sir Rantsalot Offline
stranger

Loc: Yellowstone National Park
Is it weird to have chest hair naturally patterned as an upside down star? I'm not Satanic, or even shaved it that way. It just happened to appear like that. Two pints are growing into my shoulder hairs, the there is an additional two points around my nipples, followed by a final point attaching itself to my abdominal hairs.

After showing this to a friend, I have been dubbed the new "Anti-Christ." I found that to be hilarious, but isn't it weird?

#59875 - 10/10/11 02:13 AM Re: Weird Question [Re: Sir Rantsalot]
Octavian Offline
pledge

Are you sure this is the right site for you?

Does this post of yours have anything to do with intelligent conversations between Satanist's, about things of interest to Satanist's?

Edited by Octavian (10/10/11 02:14 AM)

#59882 - 10/10/11 06:37 AM Re: Weird Question [Re: Octavian]
Alex Crowley Offline

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
 Originally Posted By: Sir Rantsalot
It just happened to appear like that.

You answered your own question. You're trying to read too much into something that's completely and utterly random (or you're just being a troll, I'm not really sure which).

#59888 - 10/10/11 10:14 AM Re: Weird Question [Re: Sir Rantsalot]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I was friends with a girl who thought it ominous that every time she looked at the clock, it read 9:11. Granted, she was not the sharpest tool in the shed, but it cemented the notion that people often actively look for symbols and meaning where there are none.

#59892 - 10/10/11 10:56 AM Re: Weird Question [Re: Nemesis]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
That's nothing. My pubic hair is in the shape of 666.

And my freckles spell out the 48th Enochian call.

\:D

#59893 - 10/10/11 11:25 AM Re: Weird Question [Re: Sir Rantsalot]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
If it bother you, shave it off, wear a shirt, or go find and date a bear.

It's not a weird question, its kinda a medical question. If you just had this hair grow all at once, either you are a kid hitting puberty, or you have some testosterone/hormone overload. Go see a doctor.

If that's not the case, don't make asshole/troll type posts here, you will be banned.

Morgan

#59896 - 10/10/11 12:26 PM Re: Weird Question [Re: Morgan]
Sir Rantsalot Offline
stranger

Loc: Yellowstone National Park
My, my, aren't we in a bad mood today.

How is it that I am a "troll"? Have I suddenly started bad mouthing everyone with a simple question, silly though it may be? When did I start attacking people? I seem to recall that I haven't, and instead find myself defending my silly question.

I placed this in the general conversation box because it did not fit in with any other topics. Are you all suddenly saying that the general topic threads are strictly for critical thinking? If so, then why is there a joke section on it?

When did this place become full of jumpy people? Everywhere you go, there is someone saying, "Oh, I do not like this at all. No, no. He/She MUST be a troll if they have the gull to state something as random and silly as this." Or something along those lines. And people wonder why there are so few new members that trickle into the forums. They all seem to end up on the ban list the moment they open their mouths about something random. And if I end up there? So be it. At least I got to speak my mind.

The whole lot of you need to lighten up, and stop taking EVERYTHING so thrice damned seriously. Be like felixgarnet and Nemesis up there. At least they got the right ideas going.

If something seems silly, roll with it. Don't stop and try name calling tactics, back biting, etc. Trying to warlock someone really doesn't work that way. If you want a fuck up, go look at Lord_Abbadon. At least HE is doing a wonderful job of that.

People will know how silly their question/comment was when most people start commenting on it, expressing how silly it actually is. Stating, point blank, that they're a troll for posting it doesn't do much damage. All it did for me was give me a small headache from the couple facepalms I gave myself. I haven't attacked anyone or their philosophy, and there is no evidence to state otherwise. So how is it that I am a "troll", hmm?

I'll probably be one of the few "idiots" to say, "Hey. I fucked up," but isn't that what learning is about? Taking mistakes and learning not to do it again? Of course, everything comes full circle, and I'm sure to screw myself over again.

I've seen the rules, and generally, one of em says not to be stupid. How is that possible? When, in the eyes of other people, questions and comments appear to be stupid to them, but not others?

Ask a general question, expect a general answer, get a couple silly answers, look back, facepalm, and say "I fucked myself up with that one, didn't I?"

I screwed myself over, and apologize for it. I'll be sure to think before I leap next time. Mind doing a small request, though? Have felixgarnet look over my speal before jumping to conclusions. That one makes me feel like an idiot more, so does Nemesis.

Edited by Sir Rantsalot (10/10/11 12:49 PM)
Edit Reason: I apologize for my silly question.

#59897 - 10/10/11 01:18 PM Re: Weird Question [Re: Sir Rantsalot]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
First of all, we're not looking to gain a shit ton of new members. Could care less about it, actually.

Jokes and oddlball topics are often shared on this forum, but tend to be amongst members who have been on the site long enough for others to get a sense of their personality and humor. You've made all of 5 posts, thus making it difficult to determine whether you meant to be taken seriously about your chest hair or if you were just looking to generate some lulz.

Also, it's one thing to post a interesting/relevant/thought-provoking topic that engenders conversation, and quite another to say, "I've got weird hair growth, and my friends think it's funny." It's a statement, not a topic, because no one can really contribute to the conversation other than, "haha, yes it's funny" or, "are you an idiot?". That's what the Shout Box on the home page is for--random musings.

#59909 - 10/10/11 10:59 PM Re: Weird Question [Re: Sir Rantsalot]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Dude, get a fucking clue.

Go read my response to you again.

I offered you suggestions and told you to seek medical advice.

I warned you about possible trollish behavior.

You got your panties in a bunch because you know you were being a dick.

Whatever.....

Morgan

#59914 - 10/11/11 04:03 AM Re: Weird Question [Re: Sir Rantsalot]
nocTifer Offline
pledge

Loc: Khazakstan
 Originally Posted By: Sir Rantsalot
...I have been dubbed the new "Anti-Christ." I found that to be hilarious, but isn't it weird?

It does seem kind of odd. Photograph it, upload it, and put a link in the thread for us. Thanks.

#59925 - 10/11/11 01:16 PM Re: Weird Question [Re: nocTifer]
RAIDER Offline

Loc: PA
Your question is ... is it weird? No, it's not. lots of males...I'll assume you're male...have body hair.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.