Page 14 of 14 « First<1011121314
Topic Options
#61171 - 11/06/11 07:00 AM Re: Isn't Satanism what people do anyway? [Re: Autodidact]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
 Originally Posted By: Autodidact
I don't understand, or see the need for, the reliance on a god-type consciousness or an everlasting soul in my quest. I do this myself.

My thoughts exactly. Getting back to the idea of rituals, I've participated in some myself (not too much lately). The purpose of them generally concerned putting myself in a better financial position. Since that time my financial position has, indeed, improved considerably.

Did the rituals have something to do with it? Perhaps. Perhaps they created a strong memory around my desire, as the idea goes. I have been thinking a lot about money since then...but I was thinking a lot about money leading up to that as well. Or maybe there was another force(s) involved, helping me in various ways. I'm not completely ruling that idea out (although the idea has an icky RHP flavor).

Putting myself in a better financial position had to do with skill, hard work and a little luck, not exactly unusual to many who have never tried a Satanic ritual. At the end of the day, all I can really count on to make good things happen in my life is me. If there is something out there that, for whatever reason, gives a shit about me and provides some guidance - well, I guess that's just an added bonus.

#61182 - 11/06/11 09:49 AM Re: Isn't Satanism what people do anyway? [Re: William Wright]
TheInsane Offline

Well I give up. Talking to you Dr. Aquino is, like I said to some else before, clapping with one hand.

I tried to be very precice and clear but you either decide to not answer my question but work around it or deem it unimportant or ignore it alltogether (as you have with my last reply to your message).

Its not worth the time or energy discussing with someone who cant even answer a simple question.

Im out...

#61195 - 11/06/11 06:29 PM Re: Isn't Satanism what people do anyway? [Re: TheInsane]
Michael A.Aquino Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: TheInsane
Well I give up. Talking to you Dr. Aquino is, like I said to some else before, clapping with one hand.

I tried to be very precice and clear but you either decide to not answer my question but work around it or deem it unimportant or ignore it alltogether (as you have with my last reply to your message).

Its not worth the time or energy discussing with someone who cant even answer a simple question.

Im out...

This was your previous post to this thread, and I don't see any question to me here - just general complaining, as again here. If you're trying to re-beat the dead horse of Satanism's historic and traditional meaning of Satan-worship, I still think it's a silly and stupid quibble. I am no more interested in wasting further time with it than spending several days arguing whether Christianity means worship of Christ or Buddhism of Buddha. Anyone else here who wishes to endlessly pick this nit, be my guest.

#61197 - 11/06/11 06:42 PM Re: Isn't Satanism what people do anyway? [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
And there you have it folks, aqueeno just can't be bothered to support his own claims.

So he will continue to sneer down his nose at those that do not accept at his word this long history of devil worship, but don't expect any meat and potatoes.

Its funny because absent his celebrity status, pomposity of this magnitude would have resulted in a ban from here many moons ago.

#61199 - 11/06/11 06:43 PM Re: Isn't Satanism what people do anyway? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
And there you have it.....

M

Page 14 of 14 « First<1011121314

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.