Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#6029 - 03/20/08 08:03 PM Fate?
Pan420 Offline
pledge

Loc: New Mexico
Lately things in my life has gotten a lot better, in fact things are really going my way for a change. Things started looking brighter since I have been reading Anton's Satanic Bible. I have been taking in alot of the teachings and applying them to my way of thinking. I am no longer depressed and worried about life's little hassles. I am wondering if it was fate that came to accept the satanic belief? I have been researching alot of different religions like taoism, budahism, ect., mostly eastern religions trying to find one that fits my perspective on life. When, at first I never thought of Satanism would actualy work for me. I was thinking that instead of finding a religion that fits in my world, I should find a religion that accepts my faults as well as my upcomings, and gives me a reason to continue. I enjoy learning about everything this belief has to offer. Does most people feel that way I do when they get started in the religion?

"Use your fist and not your mouth",
Marilyn Manson

#6032 - 03/20/08 08:20 PM Re: Fate? [Re: Pan420]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
i perosonally did not change shit, i accepeted the title as the majority of satanic principles mesh with my own one of the thing i do belive is that satanist are born and not made why do you need a religion so badley pan? so no i felt no diffrent when i accpeted the title of satanist i live my life as i always have as the beast,indulging my every whim at every turn.exalting streagth and the predator i am, i would find it quite alien i think to change who i am or how i act beacuse of religion to be honest

as to fate i do not belive in fate .fate is for thouse waiting for life/god to give them what they disire, insted of taking it.
fate is a cop out another name for god, a way to shift responsiblty to the universe insted of your self.

#6033 - 03/20/08 08:23 PM Re: Fate? [Re: Pan420]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: Pan420
Lately things in my life has gotten a lot better, in fact things are really going my way for a change. Things started looking brighter since I have been reading Anton's Satanic Bible. I have been taking in alot of the teachings and applying them to my way of thinking. I am no longer depressed and worried about life's little hassles. I am wondering if it was fate that came to accept the satanic belief? I have been researching alot of different religions like taoism, budahism, ect., mostly eastern religions trying to find one that fits my perspective on life. When, at first I never thought of Satanism would actualy work for me. I was thinking that instead of finding a religion that fits in my world, I should find a religion that accepts my faults as well as my upcomings, and gives me a reason to continue. I enjoy learning about everything this belief has to offer. Does most people feel that way I do when they get started in the religion?

Personally I think your luck picking up has a lot to do with the Satanic Bible changing your state of mind, how you accept yourself, and your attitude about life, and in turn these changes of mind influences what you do, say, carry yourself, and maybe you smile more; and this changes your life. I think the mind is like a magnet - like attracts like. When you have depressing thoughts, and feel that life is difficult, you generally tend to attract such circumstances into your life; but when your mind is positive it attracts positive results.

I don't think its some cosmic law called fate. Its like stray dogs you know? Those mean stray dogs that look unfriendly because they have been affected by their lot in life and resent it are either rejected or passed by, but those stray dogs that are smart enough to just accept the lot, wag their tails and remain positive and friendly are taken care of. I guess life is the same way with people. The subconscious mind picks up everything, even the way you carry yourself. If you are a depressing person, that doesn't smile often and hates life and yourself, then people will pick it up and treat you accordingly; but if you change, life also changes, and so will people around you... and thus windows of opportunities open up that weren't there before.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/20/08 08:24 PM)

~~352~~

#6036 - 03/20/08 08:31 PM Re: Fate? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Pan420 Offline
pledge

I see what you mean Luciferic. I don't believe in fate full consciencly. To an certain extant maybe. But I just feel like I have found what I have been searching for. And for the part of 'needing' religion, its more of guidence that I lust after. It's the fact that others can look at life through the same views, and interpt the mysteries that surround us. i just want to be apart of it, the understaning. For belonging I can care less if someone thinks that I am a jackass. Cause i see it as I am who I am and if something can teach me a new way of enlightenment when I don't have to give up my lifestyle and ways of living than, hell ya I'll take what they are having.

Marilyn Manson

#6040 - 03/20/08 08:54 PM Re: Fate? [Re: Pan420]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Pan420
I see what you mean Luciferic. I don't believe in fate full consciencly. To an certain extant maybe. But I just feel like I have found what I have been searching for. And for the part of 'needing' religion, its more of guidence that I lust after. It's the fact that others can look at life through the same views, and interpt the mysteries that surround us. i just want to be apart of it, the understaning. For belonging I can care less if someone thinks that I am a jackass. Cause i see it as I am who I am and if something can teach me a new way of enlightenment when I don't have to give up my lifestyle and ways of living than, hell ya I'll take what they are having.

I actually agree with you. All these religions out there make it a big business to vilify man and its humanness. This makes things begin to feel bad inside; then you pick up a book and see some of your own thoughts in it which says that being human is ok, and it makes you feel at home. Yeah, the Satanic Bible just guides you back to how we once were, before we were conditioned and indoctrinated by those religions.

When it comes to fate, i am reminded of Shakespeare when he said: The world's a stage. I see it as we are the actors, producers, and script writers; but that we write this script as we go along. When we consciously chose to take the driver seat in life, fate happens, but according to our will or to our benefit.

I used to keep a diary when I was younger, which turned into a dream journal... then i began writing down odd circumstances and things that i encounter on a daily basis. I'd write my thoughts down, or things i want to accomplish or need, then write down everyday situations i encounter. After awhile i see coincidence after coincidence, as if things fell unto place; and there are to many to count and just brush off as mere coincidence.

Like a week ago me and my roommate were driving around to look for a new place, but we couldn't find any place for rent. All day me and her were talking about dreams and what they mean, and how to interpret them.

Well, it took all day of driving around but we couldn't finda place and it was dark. We were really disappointed and decided to go to a random coffee house to have some coffee then go home.

The guy working behind the counter noticed our demeanor and asked us what was upsetting us, and we told him we were out looking for a place that was renting, but couldn't find one all day and we were frustrated. They guy said that he had seen a nice place just down the road and gave us directions.

On our way home we decided to stop by this place to id if it was still available. We stopped in front of the house, but it was dark, so my roommate asked me to get out of the car real quick to get the fone number.

When i stepped out i saw a box by the street and thought some idiot left poor little puppies in a box. I went to it and saw books. I couldn't read the titles so i quickly picked up the first one on the pile, took the fone number down, then hopped into the car and we drove off.

The book i hastily picked up was by Carl Jung, about dreams and interpreting them!? We sat there in the car for a while with our mouths all open.

~~352~~

#6045 - 03/20/08 09:12 PM Re: Fate? [Re: Pan420]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Pan, I think it's a positive step to freeing your soul and starting on a new path. However, the initial epiphany of discovery will soon wear off, and when that happens, you shouldn't allow sentiment to keep you tied to a way of thinking that you've outgrown. That's when it becomes a hindrance and can do more harm than good.

#6104 - 03/21/08 05:08 PM Re: Fate? [Re: Nemesis]
Pan420 Offline
pledge

I do feel positive at this step in my life, I feel like I am actually awake for the first time. My friends are very supportive of my desicion on studying and becoming a satanist. At first I thought that would look down upon my desicion see it as an evil cult or something. I am just excited to come home every day from work and read more of the Satanic Bible, and the ritual guide. Is there any other materials to read that are good enough for continuing my learnings? I started reading Cesar 999's Satanic Bible but that was a little bit of a rip off of La veys, and poorly at that.

Marilyn Manson

#6106 - 03/21/08 05:17 PM Re: Fate? [Re: Pan420]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Hey Pan. Fist has an excellent list of books that will help you on your journey:

http://www.the600club.com/dir/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/6069#Post6069

Personally I'd stay away from all the occult shenanigans and just focus on yourself, and the philosophical aspect of Satanism first.

I barely learned that there was another Satanic Bible (by Caesar 999) when I read a post in this forum. I never knew. Was it a dumb book? Perhaps when you have time you can post a summary or review of it for me?

Kayla

~~352~~

#6108 - 03/21/08 05:32 PM Re: Fate? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Pan420 Offline
pledge

Well i am the type of person that wants what I want, but it never turns out that way. I am always giving things up for everyone around me. I do take in to consideration my background is not the best. But I deserve what I want and need it when I want it. I always go after the things that I want. But after I got devorced in 2003 I have been just getting into bad relationships after another. And I am tired of giving in to what others want and never getting my ends. I have lost so much and alot of it was my self respect. I just want to gain it back, and with The Satanic teachings and willing teachers i believe that i will be better than I was before. Thats why I am doing this, studying and practicing what I learn.

As for the book I found it to be almost the same but certain parts were changed, it was difficult trying to get his message, but as soon as i finish redading it I'll make a review posting on the book forum.

Marilyn Manson

#6110 - 03/21/08 05:46 PM Re: Fate? [Re: Pan420]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

I see [said the bland man]. Thats what altruism does to you. People are parasites. If you help them, they'll grow dependent on you, and won't do shit for themselves. You have to think about yourself and use tough love with them. I can break down the Satanic philosophy into 4 basic points for you (as i see it). Mind you this is extreme down breakage:

1)Fuck You
2)Fuck Everything
3)Its All About Me
4)Its All Bullshit.

Kayla

~~352~~

#6260 - 03/23/08 03:38 PM Re: Fate? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Pan420 Offline
pledge

Thats a good way to summerize it all in one pretty little package.

Marilyn Manson

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.