Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#60397 - 10/24/11 05:08 AM the newbie.
Ronwe Offline
Banned
lurker

howdy,

so is everyones view on Satanism all the same?
or do other people have different beliefs.

i will buy the satan bible and read more about it.

in the mean time more study i need to do.

Thank you.
xo

#60399 - 10/24/11 05:31 AM Re: the newbie. [Re: Ronwe]
Clicks Offline

Loc: New Orleans
There are varying beliefs and philosophies held by the members here. Just read around to see for yourself and get a feel for the way business is conducted here. I would also advise that you read the FAQ and clean up your posts a bit in the future. You are how you present yourself, and I think you'll find that you'll get more of what you want the better you present yourself.

That being said, welcome! Please say at least a little something about yourself and your own personal philosophy or how you gained interest in Satanism. And again, read around, learn and abide by the rules and you should have no problems.

#60423 - 10/25/11 10:13 AM Re: the newbie. [Re: Clicks]
Alex Crowley Offline

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
There are a lot of varying beliefs within Satanism. You can find The Satanic Bible under the Media Room at the top. Try to punctuate your posts better - if not it's likely you'll be banned.
#62459 - 12/10/11 03:11 AM Re: the newbie. [Re: Alex Crowley]
cristina Offline
lurker

Would anyone have any idea regarding the rough number of spiritual/traditionalist against the modern/Laveyans?
#62461 - 12/10/11 03:56 AM Re: the newbie. [Re: cristina]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
Cristina, how about you tell us a little about yourself and your interests first in the "Introductions" thread? This isn't a resource for those seeking statistical data which would be unavailable to them in any case. Thanks.

#62469 - 12/10/11 10:35 AM Re: the newbie. [Re: cristina]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: cristina
Would anyone have any idea regarding the rough number of spiritual/traditionalist against the modern/Laveyans?

I don't know if there is any raw data upon the numbers but from what I know the theistic group is smaller than the atheistic and contains much more younger people and, to be blunt, dumber too. That might not sound nice but that's how it is.

If anyone could have data, it might be Jim Lewis here who's lab-rats we are. If you're really interested, send him a PM.

D.

#62503 - 12/10/11 07:47 PM Re: the newbie. [Re: Ronwe]
TillTheDayIDie Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Ronwe
howdy,

so is everyones view on Satanism all the same?
or do other people have different beliefs.

i will buy the satan bible and read more about it.

in the mean time more study i need to do.

Thank you.
xo

Hell no.

Well, I hope not, at least.

I myself, well, let's just say I am not a materialist, to start with.

The rest you will, I'm afraid, have to ferret out gradually, picking the bread crumbs as I stroll through here. I am not immodest enough to divulge everything I personally hold all at once!

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.