Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1373 - 11/02/07 03:49 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: blackdragon31560]
Satanic_Priest Offline
lurker

Loc: Vermont
I ordered a lot of stuff from Satanshop.com and I never got it. This was a while back and the order was over 150 dollars. It is amazing how the site still remains up and running with crooksa behind the wheel.
#1384 - 11/03/07 11:45 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Asmedious]
Meq Offline
Banned

Nice goat's head!

So, when do you deem it appropriate to wear this medallion?

I personally wouldn't wear such a piece in public, for reasons discussed... I'd prefer something a little less blatantly 'Satanic' - or such self-expression may prove counterproductive.

#1403 - 11/04/07 12:00 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Gravity]
139381512 Offline
stranger

Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Most people in the world are oblivious to what the symbol represents. I had Jehovah's witnesses come to my door and they didn't even flinch or maybe just to stupid to realize. My Baphomet is on my forearm in clear view (tattoo). I prefer to put more effort into my ritual area.

#1406 - 11/04/07 01:11 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Meq]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
Nice goat's head!

So, when do you deem it appropriate to wear this medallion?

I would like to believe, that common sense, would dictate when it is “appropriate” to display a Satanic symbol on ones person, and when it is not.

Speaking just for myself, I have many years ago, outgrown the “in your face” desire to show off my so called, and often overused term of “Eliteness,” when it comes to Satanism.
Yet, that is not entirely truthful either, because on rare occasions, I do fall victim to my ego to “show off” to the world, that I am “different” or that in some way, I consider “myself “better” then the rest, even when I realize that such behavior is a weakness, and not truly superiority.
After all, what is the point of showing anyone anything, if those people have absolutely no effect on ones life what so ever, except to stroke ones own ego?

Many rebellious types, claim that they wear their symbolisms openly, because they just don’t give a rats ass what anyone thinks, and they do it just for themselves. If people don’t like it, then too bad.
However, I have doubts about such reasoning. If one doesn’t care what others think about such things, then why even bother to display them? Yet still, they might be sincere in their claim; and since I can’t read anyone’s mind, I have to give them the benefit of a doubt.
They probably don’t give a rats ass about what I think either, and good for them, if they truly feel that way.

Unfortunately for me, I have to give a rats ass about what people think of me, because I depend on their business and or cooperation for my income.
I also have to consider what my landlord thinks of me, because I prefer to live in a peaceful and harmonious environment, without being looked upon as a “suspicious” character.
There are many more examples, of people, who’s views of me, I have to take into consideration, although in most cases, I wish that I did not.

I say “unfortunately,” because I would love nothing more, then to be able to honestly say, that I do not depend on anyone, for anything, at anytime.

For me however, that would be delusional and wishful thinking; and although I am not above lying to someone else about my feelings or my views; I do my very best not to lie to myself, merely because a truth is inconvenient, uncomfortable, or even if it makes one of my weaknesses, and or failures, painfully obvious to me.
I leave self delusions to those of blind faith.

Therefore, most of the time when I do wear my Baphomet, it is under a shirt, and not on display for everyone to see.
I do not feel that it makes me more powerful in anyway, or that it possess some kind of magical energy.
However, when I’m feeling down, or especially when I am feeling as if I am being verbally challenged or attacked, I like to touch it, and in those times, it does assist me to keep things in perspective, by reminding me, that those who are challenging me, are often insignificant.

#1408 - 11/04/07 06:38 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Asmedious]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
After reading that post I realise how level headed you really are Asmedious. You're a good example of a great person, having the strength and confidence to keep reminding yourself of the flaws you have and so far justifying them all as far as I see.

I honestly haven't reached that level yet however I am working towards it. I hope to identify and eradicate each flaw one by one until all that is left are those that would cause more problems to remove than just to bare with.

On to the question of the Baphomet medallions. I don't actually own one, although I would consider buying one once I have some disposable cash.

#1409 - 11/04/07 06:42 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Asmedious]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

Loc: PA. U.S.A.
I agree

#1410 - 11/04/07 07:57 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Meq]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

Hi, I was wondering if you thought it was ok to where satanic symbals to put fear in someone. like controled munipolation

#1411 - 11/04/07 08:08 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: SSSnake]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

manipulate sorr dont spell to good sometimes

#1412 - 11/04/07 08:09 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: SSSnake]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

shit or type.....lol

#1413 - 11/04/07 10:20 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: SSSnake]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Re: TornadoCreator.

Thank you for the positive comments, I appreciate them.

In regards to dealing with personal flaws; Some are easy to deal with, once a person is willing to honestly identify them.
You make a very interesting point, when you say, that in some instances, dealing with a flaw and fixing it, would cause more problems, then the fix is worth. That is something to ponder indeed. On one level, I understand, and can relate to that completely, while on another level, I find it somewhat troubling, although I’m not quite sure why. Maybe because it might be admitting some kind of defeat?

Re: Douglas:

In regards to, do I believe if it is ok to wear a medallion to put fear into someone...

My first instinctive response would have been, that the desire to put fear into a person with such an object, would be more of a “posturing,” or in other words a desire to show strength where one does not truly possess anything else to back it up.

However, after taking some time to consider the question, I find, that in some rare instances, it might be effective.
For instance, if one is approached by a religious nut, knocking on ones door, who is attempting to sell their latest belief system to someone who is completely not interested in their delusions, it might be much easier to display a Satanic symbol, in order to save time, without having to go into great detail about why we are not interested.

Yet, I still have to wonder, if a person is so weak minded, that they would fear a mere symbol of something, are they truly a threat of any kind.

What it all boils down to, is that if someone is giving you real grief, and flashing some kind of a symbol in front of their face will shut them up, and make them go away, then sure; it’s an easy fix, so why not use it?

#1414 - 11/04/07 10:34 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Asmedious]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

thank you for your input it was
true and wise im learning ,
much thanks to straight fowerd answers like that.

#1427 - 11/04/07 01:44 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: SSSnake]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

so if i go to a church where i grew up were they shun me and decide to be a sheep in wolves clothing i can where my pendent and sit there in the name of satan to spred fear

#1428 - 11/04/07 01:47 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: SSSnake]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

I ask this in wonder not as a load of shit I wish to be wise as a serpant

#1429 - 11/04/07 01:50 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: SSSnake]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

I ask this in wonder not as a load of shit I wish to be wise as a serpant

#1438 - 11/04/07 09:47 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: SSSnake]
139381512 Offline
stranger

Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Talking all cryptic doesn't serve any purpose, just makes people think your a crackpot. As far as going into a Christian church wearing a Baphomet pendant, good luck! I scare people all the time by just being intelligent, the sheep are easily disturbed. Try reading and consuming all the information you can possibly obtain yourself, that's the way to go in my opinion. Strength comes from within, not by association.

Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.