Page 4 of 9 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#1495 - 11/06/07 04:31 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: TornadoCreator]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Since the Usa is a fairly Xitan nation, it simply wont accept the ideas of Satanism on a name basis. They are simply too stupid to understand the common ideas behind it.

Years ago, I spoke of satanic cammoflague. Just do what you have to do to make your life easier in modes of dress, work, etc. Since in the end, unless you are fucking them, eating with them, or having them pay you it doesn't matter what people think.

I'm not stupid, and neither should anyone else be. Use common sense, if you want a decent job, then dress, con, pull strings, tell them what they want to hear as long as it doesn't really compromise your internal set of personal values.

When you live in a large city/metro area, different looks, ideas are treated as more common. You dont stand out in nyc as a black wearing goth, but in florida you do. Just like how a pale person stands out verses a tan person in hawaii.

"Therefore, I want Society to treat me well or at the very least with neutrality, I don't want to be considered an antagonist, anarchist or threat of any kind."

I hate to break it to you, you are a threat simply because you think.

"IF SOMETHING MAKES IT HARDER TO LIVE YOUR LIFE IN A PEACEFUL AND HAPPY MANNER IT'S A BAD THING!"

Try telling that to the worldwide mass of deluded people waiting for a vampire god on a crufix to reappear.

In the end, imo, do what you feel is the right thing to do/wear. Just have a clue about what reactions your personal choices will get.

Morg

#1497 - 11/06/07 06:13 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
blackdragon31560 Offline
pledge

Loc: Hell Paso, TX
 Originally Posted By: MaggotFaceMoe
I think Blackdragon said something about having stopped caring about the society a long time ago... So you live in the woods?
I believe you don't enjoy any benefits of the society then? You wouldn't mind being left unemployed and cut off any social security?

well what i said was
 Originally Posted By: Blackdragon31560
I stopped carrying what society thinks a long time ago

very different from your implying, i enjoy spending time with family, friends, and with people (i'm not really anti-social). what i mean is i'm not going to waste my time, wondering what people think of me, i live my life and wont waste my time on such a useless concept of social acceptance.

as for working, i am employed, and deal with public face to face everyday i work. well for social security, if you talking about the government program, it will be long gone by the time i retire. at least i think so, that's why plan to use, resource's wisely.

i find it funny, what what big misconceptions can happen.

back to my point

Quote:
Rebelling doesn't help. Being different doesn't help. Being "unique" doesn't help. You need to fit in with society for society to accept you.

why worry what they think, live your life and be happy. if a medallion makes you or anyone happier, so be it.

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

#1498 - 11/06/07 07:49 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: blackdragon31560]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
 Originally Posted By: blackdragon31560

Quote:
Rebelling doesn't help. Being different doesn't help. Being "unique" doesn't help. You need to fit in with society for society to accept you.

why worry what they think, live your life and be happy. if a medallion makes you or anyone happier, so be it.

I answered that in the second half of my post, or do you just make a habit of not reading what other people are writing. My entire post was based around explaining that statement. Kindly piss off if your attention span is that ridiculously small because you're clearly an idiot.

#1500 - 11/06/07 08:08 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: TornadoCreator]
SSSnake Offline
pledge

Loc: PA. U.S.A.
my madalions for your ass to set gamori lillith be the dammed i came her to learn to meat friends but your just two smart fuck you i will shit on your grave

#1510 - 11/06/07 10:11 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: TornadoCreator]
blackdragon31560 Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator

I answered that in the second half of my post, or do you just make a habit of not reading what other people are writing. My entire post was based around explaining that statement. Kindly piss off if your attention span is that ridiculously small because you're clearly an idiot.

hm, maybe if what i said was question, then i would agree. but it was statement, you assume way to much. i wasn't asking or looking for a reply. i wont waste my time insulting you, to fix my shattered ego (lol).

Quote:
It's not a method to show your individuality, it's not a world changing movement, it's not a way of pissing off the religious in the world.

I would strongly disagree, individuality (free thought) is at the core of Satanism, to me. individuality is way of thinking, reasoning, not just way dressing and acting.

what you seem to want is conformity, and a perfect world. which is a nice idea but not realistic.

as for world changing movement, it very much could be, since the world lacks a belief in logic. about pissing off the religious in the world, there always pissed off about something. why bother worrying over it.

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

#1515 - 11/06/07 11:38 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: blackdragon31560]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
ha after reading this thread i am quite amused:) so many so called elites cowering in fear of the herd.scicne when does the wolf fear the sheeple? I personally love to shock the herd.I love that when i walk into a room all eyes are on me,granted you may not like that lime light but still to dress so that you blend in is just sad. my conculution is the only reson one would do this is they lack the abilty to manipulate.If you are charming,intelligent,charismatic,and manipulative enough you can wear a dead baby around your neck and still make the puppets dance,so for thosue of you that need to blend in call this charming 101 for you...to build up a repitor with another human is insaley easy people want the chance to be witty just give them that chance leave them an opening and eventully they will take it. your converstion should be geared so you leave them the opportunity to be funny, viola add some mimicing and charm in thier problem solved i wear all black, long black hair full sleeve tats and my baphomet where all the world can see ,hell even in my work free lance graphic design, members of the old site might remeber my site. i dont hide my tastes or who i am yet i am able to have anyone i want to like me, or get into any social circle i want...so call it eliteness or not caring or what ever glorifed term you choose to hide who you are and blend in, i call it fear.
i noticed theirs no spell checker on this new site so be it.
so flame away nothing says elite like being a spelling nazi
thanks for the laughs:)

p.s blackdragon this post isnt directed at you specificlly i just hit reply and seemed to be on your post. on further inspection it seems you started the post:) mystery solved. to awnser your question i have heard alot of bad things about satanshop but imosh.com is great i have ordered many a thing from their and they are reliable and fast.

#1517 - 11/07/07 01:06 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: rob_church]
TornadoCreator Offline

It's clear to me that blackdragon and douglas are missing the point so I'll leave them to stew now, you both clearly have nothing of interest or importance to say so I have no reason to pay any attention to you.

On the point of manipulation. I agree someone who is skilled enough should be able to manipulate regardless of what they are wearing or a piece of jewelry. However, in the same respect, if you're aiming to manipulate, you shouldn't be so overcome by pride as to not conform to further your own ends. Yes, herd conformity is one of the Satanic Sins however, you are the wolf, sometimes wearing sheeps clothing can get you what you want so much easier. At least that's how I see society.

#1526 - 11/07/07 11:54 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: TornadoCreator]
blackdragon31560 Offline
pledge

I’ve read every post in this thread, which I started, I guess I should get started, this should be fun

Quote:
I DO care what Society thinks as a whole because I'm not under the extremely widespread delusion that is spreading through Satanists at the moment. The delusion that Society doesn't have an effect on us, it does, it effects our lives considerably.

Well Society doesn’t think’s it reacts (individuals do), if was to think we wouldn’t have half the problems we have today, people dying everyday of hunger, diseases, genocide, homelessness, war, etc.

Quote:
Rebelling doesn't help. Being different doesn't help. Being "unique" doesn't help. You need to fit in with society for society to accept you. We all know that we're different and that's what matters. That doesn't mean we have to shout it out at everyone and make sure they know we're different.

what about ku klux klan, Nazis, china, Cuba, every racist, gay basher, Judeo-Christian's, Muslims, I could go on and on. Like I said you want a perfect world, some aspics of society never accept anyone, not because jewelry, it’s the color of your skin, or the way you think, your sexual preference, your nationality, you damn hair cut, weight, or combination of them. I’m NOT thinking just of one person, thinking of the big picture, society as a whole. Society of which can be broken down to its own factions.

Some people have realized this, and show there pride of being "unique”. Its not that you need to fit in, more you want to fit in.

Quote:
The whole reason it exists. It's not a method to show your individuality, it's not a world changing movement, it's not a way of pissing off the religious in the world.

Individuality, “We all know that we're different and that's what matters” everybody form of Satanism will differ, no one can what it stands for. It’s a living philosophy.

Quote:
I'm glad to hear you're willing to learn and I feel the first step that you need to take is getting rid of the desire you have to thrust a Baphomet in the faces of everyone at a church, it's not healthy, it's just showing intolerance and petty mindedness.

Not healthy, who is to say anything is good or bad for anyone else.

Quote:
society will be more likely to accept Satanism if we're not all trying to upset people in churches with Baphomet medallions.[/quite]

[quote=daevid777]"Society" will never accept Satanism... medallions aside.

That say it all, it has nothing to do with medallions, its name, its simply the Satanist's think, question and reason. i'm truly having fun posting I hope someone of you can understand, what I’m trying to get at.

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

#1537 - 11/07/07 04:23 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: rob_church]
*FyO* Offline
*BANNED*
stranger

Originally Posted By: rob_church
ha after reading this thread i am quite amused:) so many so called elites cowering in fear of the herd.scicne when does the wolf fear the sheeple? I personally love to shock the herd.I love that when i walk into a room all eyes are on me,granted you may not like that lime light but still to dress so that you blend in is just sad. my conculution is the only reson one would do this is they lack the abilty to manipulate.If you are charming,intelligent,charismatic,and manipulative enough you can wear a dead baby around your neck and still make the puppets dance,so for thosue of you that need to blend in call this charming 101 for you...to build up a repitor with another human is insaley easy people want the chance to be witty just give them that chance leave them an opening and eventully they will take it. your converstion should be geared so you leave them the opportunity to be funny, viola add some mimicing and charm in thier problem solved i wear all black, long black hair full sleeve tats and my baphomet where all the world can see ,hell even in my work free lance graphic design, members of the old site might remeber my site. i dont hide my tastes or who i am yet i am able to have anyone i want to like me, or get into any social circle i want...so call it eliteness or not caring or what ever glorifed term you choose to hide who you are and blend in, i call it fear.
i noticed theirs no spell checker on this new site so be it.
so flame away nothing says elite like being a spelling nazi
thanks for the laughs:)

p.s blackdragon this post isnt directed at you specificlly i just hit reply and seemed to be on your post. on further inspection it seems you started the post:) mystery solved. to awnser your question i have heard alot of bad things about satanshop but imosh.com is great i have ordered many a thing from their and they are reliable and fast.

#1538 - 11/07/07 04:24 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: *FyO*]
*FyO* Offline
*BANNED*
stranger

.If you are charming,intelligent,charismatic,and manipulative enough you can wear a dead baby around your neck and still make the puppets dance ~~~~

Bullshit, being charming and intelligent has nothing to with it. People have an image of how they want other people to be and they classify that as their "norm" and you can be the most intelligent charming person on earth, but if you look different if you act different to what the others classify as "norm" then there is no way you can "make the puppets dance" or wtv

Edited by *FyO* (11/07/07 04:29 PM)

#1541 - 11/07/07 04:51 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: *FyO*]
rob_church Offline

lol you apparlty do not know how to manipulate then, the inital offset of your not matching their views of normal is not that great ,if and i emphasize IF you are articulate charming and a eloquent speaker i also mentioned intelligence beacuse wit and speed are also important. all that intial fear or not mathcing their views of normalcy is gone in a few seconds of talking to you. then it is the same game as if you where dress like one of the sheep, from your avid defense on this point im assuming that you do.so my advice to you is practice your abilitys,just beacuse you cant do it dont assume that all of us are that inept at manipulation.

#1544 - 11/07/07 05:13 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: rob_church]
*FyO* Offline
*BANNED*
stranger

You speak about mentall manipulation not verbal.
Appearences and peoples "norms" are one of the things dominating todays society.
How many presidents of U.S.A have worn dead babies around their necks and still manadged to be manipulative ?? None.
Nor would you see a U.N spokesman with 1 real leg 1 wooden one and a glass eye.
Why? because its appearences that make the difference.
To make it more easy, you can take two people, A black and a white person; Both of them are just as intelligent and know just about as much as the other does.

Who do you think people would choose ?

1) the white guy with blond hair and blue eyes
2) or the black guy

I personally am of mixed colour, but I would choose n° 1. wouldn´t you?

Why? because he is what peoplewant to see, he is the type of person thepeople can look up to and say "An american hero".

Who cares If the black Guy knows just as much?

See appearances make the difference. In this life you can not be unique. Either you are like everybody else or worse.

Another example :
Do satanists have a place of worship?
Are satanists allowed to freely spread there word like any other religion?

No.
Why? Because we dont fit in peoples "norm". Some people have crazy ideas of wha Satanism Is about. I quote a friend of mine : "Dude do u sacrifice sheep, fuck old ladies and slit you wrists? CoS dude Satanism is sick man"
~ Bullshit

It pisses me off. And I think satanist have been really tolerant and they have "turned the other cheek" for too long.

Look at islam. They Kill and Blow themselves up to spread the word of their prophet.
Look at the christians the started crusade wars to "purify" or "clean" the holy lands in Israel.

And the satanists??

Despite all the things other religions have done, satanists are still not accepted in today´s society because the dont fit in peoples "norm"

Fuck god

#1550 - 11/07/07 06:06 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: *FyO*]
rob_church Offline

well i guess it would depeneds on why im choosing them in the first place, and even then i would judge on their abilitys the way they carry themselves and so on with out more infomation i cant make a accurate choice.

See appearances make the difference. In this life you can not be unique. Either you are like everybody else or worse.

this is a travesty if you actualy belive this mentality,granted their are a few zealots or rascist that hold that view and thouse people , that out right hate you are damm hard to manipulate but the majority of humans no matter how you look if you carry your self well and other points i have illustrated in my pevious posts the diffrence becomes null and void once you talk to them. in a postion of president say where you are adressing the masses then you are correct as you cant get them 1 on 1 but person on person then i stand by my previous statments

of course satanist have a place of worship the CoS lol jk
but seriously would you really want a chapel any clown off the street can walk into and join? i view Satanism as a lifestyle not a religion my worship place as you call it is where ever i am when ever i indulge my self or do what i want or anyhting that exalts the beast that i am thats my (chapel)

satanists can spread their belief otherwise how is their so many satanist lol

and on to you freind so he knows your a satanist yet hes still your friend. my point is shown and even more so the fact he is your freind yet thinks you do that clichie shit so you are differing from the social norm in behevior in his belief ,yet he is still your freind:)

on to your rant at the end, your starting to sounds like a xian fanatic should satanist go blow up buildings or start a crusade? not sure where your going with that perhaps im reading what your are saying wrong please elaborate on what you belive the satanists should do.

on a side note if you want acceptace why are you a satanist in the first place? and if this is what you want why arnt you out trying to remedy it?whining aobut anyhting wont get it done if you want sompthing done you have to do it your self,put money into advertising put adds in you public newspaper start a public forum to educate, inform everyone you can. a satanist doesnt whine they take the inititave and get it done.

#1551 - 11/07/07 06:08 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: *FyO*]
TornadoCreator Offline

Well I personally want to fit in to the 'norm' for Society. It's not a bad place to fit if the 'norm' consists of intelligent and compassionate individuals which is the case here from what I can tell. I have no desire to be different just for the sake of being different.

Now quite frankly I'm bored of repeating myself so I'll leave it at that. Those that don't understand even now, I pity you.

#1552 - 11/07/07 06:12 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: rob_church]
*FyO* Offline
*BANNED*
stranger

Originally Posted By: rob_church

on a side note if you want acceptace why are you a satanist in the first place? and if this is what you want why arnt you out trying to remedy it

I dont need to find acceptence, if you live two lives one outside one inside and hide what you really are then acceptance comes with no problem

Page 4 of 9 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.