Page 5 of 9 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#1553 - 11/07/07 06:19 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: rob_church]
*FyO* Offline
*BANNED*
stranger

Originally Posted By: rob_church

on to your rant at the end, your starting to sounds like a xian fanatic should satanist go blow up buildings or start a crusade? not sure where your going with that perhaps im reading what your are saying wrong please elaborate on what you belive the satanists should do.

What do others do?
do you see flyers advertising christianity and islam or orthodox or hindu? No.

Satanist can do what they want to do.Who is going to stop them? Blow up a church, who cares a couple of people dead, or protest in the streets, kill people e.t.c

what effect would it have on the satanist? none
what effect would it have on the other people? a huge one

people will consider things, and some people will think that Satanism is what they want others will fight it. But who is going to pick up a newspaper like "satan today" ?
you have to be realistic=> if satanists started a convert or kill what sort of an effect do you think that would have.?

Edited by *FyO* (11/07/07 06:20 PM)

#1554 - 11/07/07 06:23 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: *FyO*]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
I dont need to find acceptence, if you live two lives one outside one inside and hide what you really are then acceptance comes with no problem

if you are hiding who you are to achive acceptance then it seems that the statment (i dont need to find acceptence) is contradicory to what your saying. if you are willing to hide your self to achive it then that seems to be all you need, so driven to fit into the herd quite sad. to each his own.

#1557 - 11/07/07 06:34 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: rob_church]
*FyO* Offline
*BANNED*
stranger

i dont need to find acceptence ~ meaning I dont have to change to be accepted. Just live a normal life, with another side to it.

so then it works out both ways, accepted by society at the same time spreading my thoughts and ideas.

#1950 - 11/16/07 05:36 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: blackdragon31560]
Zakary Offline
pledge

Well.... each to their own!
If anyone is interested I have some pieces for sale on E Bay.
They are pewter Baphomet medallions but have the word Azazel in Hebrew instead of Leviathan around the perimeter.

I had them made to have that something...... a little different shall we say!

I can have custom sizes and variations done for particular covens or groups. For example if you wanted the Oroborus instead of Hebrew script with a slightly different goat head design this can be done also.

My motto is 'HAIL THE INDIVIDUAL'

#1978 - 11/17/07 03:07 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Zakary]
redgoat Offline
lurker

Loc: E. Freetown Massachussetts Uni...
Coincidentally, I just ordered a Baphomet Pendant from CoS.
I received a notification stating that I would receive it in three weeks or more. I'm looking forward to it. I enjoy material and the look of this type of art. It is beautiful to me. I enjoy reading what others have to say about their experiences as well.

#1979 - 11/17/07 03:56 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: 139381512]
redgoat Offline
lurker

Loc: E. Freetown Massachussetts Uni...
In response to what 139381512 had stated earlier:
Well Put! I agree emphatically! Being who we are as individuals in a world full of slaves is what makes us terrifying to those that are too frightened to question, and seek their own way.

Edited by redgoat (11/17/07 04:00 PM)

#3618 - 01/21/08 11:44 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: redgoat]
Noc Offline
pledge

Loc: Delaware
Greetings

I wear two necklaces one of them is a Pentagram and I also have a Baphomet. I wear them because its my choice. Wearing both keeps me balanced. I've never worn them to state a fact or to stand out from a crowd, I wear them because its a part of who I am. There are times and places to wear them out in the open. I recently went to the hospital and the doctors were all fine and dandy with me until they noticed my necklaces under my shirt, then they started to change. I laid in the ER for hours before they would come back in to see me. They said they were busy with more severe patients but was saying I was a severe patient moments before seeing my necklaces and then saying they would be right back. To many people don't understand Satanism or are simply afraid and it really showed with these Doctors. Lets just say my couple hours turned into a 15 hour ordeal(after the doctor finished his shift) was I finally taken in and taking care of. It just goes to show the ignorance of what people think of "others beliefs".

Dark Blessings
Noc

#10775 - 08/19/08 08:32 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: blackdragon31560]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
For me, the sigil of Baphomet is a powerful magical component. It is something I wear always, though most of the time my medallion is safely tucked under my shirt. I have had enough confrontations with religionists. I at one time considered a tattoo, because the medallion has slipped off occasionally. Sometimes if I am really pissed off, I confront my enemy wearing a Baphomet shirt. Its a talisman that I wear to go to war. Its a handy mini ritual, like "OH CROM, GRANT ME VICTORY OVER MY ENEMIES...and if you don,t, well, screw you too."
#10915 - 08/23/08 07:14 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Satansfarm]
Matt Massacre Offline
stranger

Loc: Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
I like the baphomet medallions from the CoS emporium too, but i wear it only as an styling accesoire. The most powerfull symbol for me is the clavicula nox - one of the most important symbol of my order.
#11036 - 08/26/08 06:27 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Matt Massacre]
HellBound Offline
stranger

I have an inverted Pentagram I wear every day, I have not gotten any comments about it, and if I ever do, I'll just tell that person to bite it.

A 'christian' who comments on my religion, is no better than a 'satanist' who comments on a christian wearing a cross around his neck.

Religion is not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing.

Thank god (so to speak ofcourse)

#11056 - 08/27/08 02:57 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: HellBound]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
I am grateful to Anton LaVey, who has changed my life forever.
He opened the doorway to myself.

#11088 - 08/28/08 05:50 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: HellBound]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
"Interesting... I see you're wearing a cross. What's up with that, dude? Do you know what that actually means?"

#11096 - 08/29/08 03:29 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: The Zebu]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
"Interesting... I see you're wearing a cross. What's up with that, dude? Do you know what that actually means?"

That he likes to wear a symbol resembling an ankh who on his part resembles a human, used by romans to sentence adverseries towards their religion to death?

I see no point wearing a cross tough...

#11102 - 08/29/08 08:26 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Dimitri]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: The Zebu

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
That he likes to wear a symbol resembling an ankh who on his part resembles a human, used by romans to sentence adverseries towards their religion to death?

Wow is HellBound your bitch? After all you are speaking for him/her... Simply assuming you are close to being correct in your assumptions...

~T~

#11106 - 08/30/08 04:43 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: ta2zz]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I didn't meant to bitch him off if that is what you are saying.

Page 5 of 9 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.