Page 6 of 9 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#11291 - 09/08/08 01:09 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Dimitri]
Cody Offline
pledge

Did you know that Heinrich Himmler was the one that engineered and first introduced the KIWI fruit to the Russian frontier? Did you also know that the green,juicy,and seedy flesh of the KIWI fruit produces more than enough ammounts of vitamin B-12 to supply the average person for a year? If this is a shock to you then get ready for another, it's hairy skin also yields a bounty of nutrients useful for sexual productivity.
#13199 - 10/22/08 08:24 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: blackdragon31560]
Zakary Offline
pledge

Infernal Greetings!
Come visit us http://www.myspace.com/occultussemita

and check out our jewellery!

Edited by Zakary (10/22/08 08:25 AM)

#14143 - 11/10/08 11:43 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: 139381512]
Chelsea_Grin Offline
pledge

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I'm glad I read all this stuff about satanshop.com. I was thinking of buying a few things from there. Now I know it's crap, I'll try to go elsewhere! But I really liked the pink Baphomet medallions they had on there, and I can't find one anywhere else that I like. Does anyone know of where I could get a nice one? Or if anyone hand-makes them, I'll gladly buy one from you.
#14145 - 11/10/08 11:54 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Chelsea_Grin]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Ebay

Edited by Asmedious (11/10/08 11:55 AM)

#14147 - 11/10/08 12:19 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Asmedious]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Imosh is a great place to buy jewelry and what-not from. Their prices are reasonable, they're oourteous, and they get your order shipped pronto.

#14148 - 11/10/08 12:22 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Nemesis]
Chelsea_Grin Offline
pledge

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Thank you both, and Asmedious I really liked that link you gave me. The only problem is that I don't have a credit card. I do have one of those visa gift cards, but paypal doesnt do those. is there anywhere that will let me order with cash, or use one of those cards online?
#14149 - 11/10/08 12:28 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Chelsea_Grin]

You can buy a Green Dot debit card. I believe the price is around ten dollars to get one. They don't do a credit check. You can put from $20 to $2000. on the card, for a $4.95 charge. The card carries a Visa or Mastercard logo on it (depending on which one you purchase).

You can use it through a Pay Pal account on Ebay.
Ebay will let you use Pay Pal for up to $2000. before they require you to link the Pay Pal account to an actual bank account.

Green Dot cards are available in many stores, including Rite Aid, Walmart, and Radio Shack. You can add money to your account anytime by going into these places with your card in hand, and paying the $4.95 "Loading fee."

Or if you don't have your card with you, they will provide you with a confirmation number, and then you can do the loading online or over the phone.

Since I like to keep my accounts private, that is how I shop on Ebay.

PS. When you first pay for the card, you get a temporary pamphlet with your card number, and inormation on it, which you can use right away for purchases where the actual card is not required (such as online). The actual physical card will come in the mail in about ten days. I am not sure what the age limit is for buying the card though. It might or might not be 18.

Edited by Asmedious (11/10/08 12:33 PM)

#14242 - 11/11/08 11:29 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Asmedious]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
I remember seeing baphomet rings on imosh a while back. I don't think they sell them anymore. I think baphomet rings are as rare as rocking horse shit these days, of which is a shame, as I'd love to have a decent baphomet ring.

#14247 - 11/12/08 12:51 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Chelsea_Grin]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Since funding your online poker account is now illegal in the USA, we have to be creative how we fund them. Two sites I have used that are reputable are Click To Pay and MyWebAtm. They act like a bank card and you can fund them with any amount you want. However they do charge a fee. With MyWebAtm, you get an actual atm card that should be usable at any location accepting swipe cards. I wouldn't know for sure, since that was never my purpose of signing up with them. Or you can go into any grocery store or bank these days and simply buy a Visa or Mastercard backed card. Again these will cost you a fee. So you spend $50 to fund your card with say $45. And they are accepted everywhere. Except on online poker sites.

#14249 - 11/12/08 12:59 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: DistroyA]
Jake999 Offline

Imosh still shows a Baphomet ring. I also found some at:

Abion.com (2 styles and a "Baphomet Skull Ring")
Markdefrates.com - not cheap but great looking modern style. (Only deals in precious metals.)

Probably others out there.

#14252 - 11/12/08 01:19 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Jake999]

Re: MarkDefrates. I can definitely vouch for this guy, his character, and quality of workmanship. Good stuff there.

#14271 - 11/12/08 10:57 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Jake999]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
I'll rephrase my statement about imosh.com; I remember seeing rings with the Sigil of Baphomet on them a while back, but I know they don't sell them anymore.

As for the other 2 sites, Markdefrates.com has some beautiful pieces, but they are sadly out of my price range. As for abion.com, i couldn't find such a site.

#14272 - 11/12/08 11:23 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Asmedious]
Euronymous Offline
stranger

Loc: san diego, ca
Yes, I checked out the jewelry of Mark DeFrates and it truly seem exquisite. The quality and workmanship does appear genuine. I do plan to buy a piece from this guy. Thank you Asmedious for alluding to this guy, I am glad I found out about this.

#14288 - 11/12/08 04:27 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Euronymous]
Jake999 Offline

While not necessarily "Satanic," I know that many people appreciate silver and Celtic style jewelry, and I can recommend a place called BLUEMUD.COM. Strange name... comes from the "blue mud" that's found around sites containing silver ore.

They have a wide variety of pieces in silver, and I've often used them when I need to get a piece of silver as a gift. The good news is there is NO Minimum, but you can get discounts for as few as a couple of pieces, and they're MUCH cheaper than retail.

Not meant to be an advertisement for them... just some information for those who can use it.

#14343 - 11/13/08 07:15 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Jake999]
Zakary Offline
pledge

I have had jewellery made by the Defrates before and they are a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended. Chelsea Grin if you don't have a credit card just have a look at some of Occultus Semitas designs and if you see something you like contact me.
Page 6 of 9 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.