Page 7 of 9 « First<56789>
Topic Options
#17273 - 12/31/08 01:38 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Zakary]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
I ordered my HK Baphomet pendant off the CoS website.
It took a few weeks to get here, but the quality and the detail far surpasses anything that I have ever been able to find in Oz, so it was well worth the wait.
I got the 1.75" black Baphomet on silver metal, and wear it on a piece of black cord - it looks stunning.
I've also ordered the 1" black on silver Baph' for a thick,sterling silver snake chain I have.

I tend to wear my pendant under my shirt, against my skin.
It's my visual affirmation to what I am and what I stand for, not anybody else's.

#18659 - 01/23/09 02:43 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: blackdragon31560]
JJ666 Offline
lurker

i understand ever one's thoughts here on jewelry but for me. I have much pride in being a Satanist for 12 years so i show it off like a badge of honor. Why not its a statement reguardless if you hide the fact your a Satanist or not. Satanism teaches pride long as its not counterproductive. So i just got my "HKP Baphomet Medallion" from the CoS Emporium today very beautiful by the way. Befor that i was wearing a very nice inverted red Pentagram i got at a horror movie convention. I also wear Satanic shirts and im planing on geting an inverted Pentagram tattoo one day. There is nothing worng with being very proud of who you are and what your veiws are in this world.

Ave Satanas! - JJ

#20560 - 02/17/09 01:04 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
Linaka113 Offline

Loc: East Bay 510 CA
Heres a website

http://www.luciferianwitchcraft.com

I bought three necklaces they arrived in less then three weeks time. You wont get riped off.

6Hail6Satan6

Edited by Linaka113 (02/17/09 01:05 AM)
Edit Reason: mispelled word

#21159 - 02/26/09 10:03 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: blackdragon31560]
FromGehenna Offline
pledge

Just a couple of thoughts regarding satanic pendants and thier ilk; i had a bad experience with the cretins at Satanshop, who, i discovered, have an atrocious reputation. It seems that they have spent the last couple of years in legal action against the CoS over Baphomet usage. Satanshop may make great pieces, but actually getting thier goods is something else. I've recently bought quality Baphomet pendants from a couple of different online retailers, namely http://www.hexenhaus.us and Occultsemmita on ebay. Same quality as the expensive stuff sold at the CoS emporium.
#21246 - 02/28/09 05:45 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: FromGehenna]
Grandpabeast Offline

Loc: No. Utah. USA
I recently ordered the pewter Baphomet that is my avatar. I prefer sterling silver but I liked the design, it spoke to me. I ordered a really nice Baphomet for me and an inverted cross for my Son to wear at his wedding, but got ripped off. The artisan was out of Germany, too bad it was a couple of beautiful pieces of regalia but the whole experience left a bitter taste in my mouth...

Roger.

#21271 - 02/28/09 04:25 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Grandpabeast]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I've got the same one, but the one in your avatar is shinier! And it looks like real sterling silver, not pewter. Are those available in silver? I love my pewter version, but always prefer my jewelry in either silver or white gold. My plain inverted Pentagram is s. silver.

#21273 - 02/28/09 09:31 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Nemesis]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Nemesis
I've got the same one, but the one in your avatar is shinier! And it looks like real sterling silver, not pewter. Are those available in silver? I love my pewter version, but always prefer my jewelry in either silver or white gold. My plain inverted pentagram is s. silver.

Nem: I do a lot of jewelry work in Pewter. I can give you a way to make it shine up well. Best to practice on the back of the piece first.

With your Dremmel, use the wire brush and medium speed and run it over the entire piece. You'll see the piece take on a brighter appearance as the light oxidization is taken off.

Next, get a can of clear TRIPLE THICK... you can get it at craft stores or sometimes Wally World... and spray it on the face of the pendant. This will lock in the brightness and give it almost a brushed- silver appearance.

Jake

#21274 - 02/28/09 09:59 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Jake999]
Nemesis Offline

Thank you Jake! I have a dremel at work with several wire brush bits.

#21288 - 03/01/09 11:07 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Jake999]
Grandpabeast Offline

Jake, is Triple Thick a type of spray on lacquer or something? Does it come in grades like gloss and semi-gloss? Another way I have found to shine up jewelry is with a toothbrush, but the Dremel sounds like allot less work. Thanks for the tips.

Roger.

#21320 - 03/01/09 04:23 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Grandpabeast]
Jake999 Offline

Triple Thick is a clear spray laquer type material. Just make sure you give it about an hour to cure. Not sure if it comes in varying grades. All I use for jewelry purposes is called Triple Thick Gloss Glaze by DecoArt.

#21357 - 03/01/09 07:01 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Grandpabeast]
Nemesis Offline

The Dremel is the best fucking tool invented. Ever. I use mine to hand-fit lenses into frames, cut screws, buff metals, and now I'm going to touch up my pewter pendant with it tomorrow. The air in the lab is very sulphiric, so any metal tarnishes to black very quickly. I'll have to put my pendant in a sealed baggie until I can glaze it at home.

#21358 - 03/01/09 07:08 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Nemesis]
Grandpabeast Offline

There are also cloth polishing drums for the Dremel that could really put a nice glossy sheen on the metal before coating it. I like the idea of the spray coating, it will avoid having to constantly polish the pendant.

Roger.

#21404 - 03/02/09 02:04 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Grandpabeast]
Grandpabeast Offline

I received my Pewter Baphomet today. It is a huge boat anchor, about 2" in diameter. I really like it, but it is a bit more then I would wear on a daily basis. I did find one of a similar design that is smaller that I plan on getting for daily wear. I found it at:

http://www.imosh.com/NECKLACES/pages/RN655.htm

I wish I could find this design in Sterling Silver, but so far Pewter is the only material I have found it made in...

Roger.

#21435 - 03/03/09 12:30 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Grandpabeast]
Linaka113 Offline

Loc: East Bay 510 CA
Thank You Granpa for the reference. About the website that you ordered your jewelry from. I went on the website today. I was blown away on the variety of jewelry and merchandise they sell. Hearing from another member on here about the SatansShop's website on how they were somewhat shaddy. I seen a "Mini Baphomet Necklace"
I'm going to order. I want something small, not to large that well get in the way.

Once again Thank You

Edited by Linaka113 (03/03/09 12:31 AM)

#21438 - 03/03/09 01:25 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Linaka113]
Grandpabeast Offline

Linaka, you are welcome! I am going to hang my large Baphomet from my rear view mirror and get the small one to wear on a daily basis. I did a little experimenting with my pendant today. I soaked it in finger nail polish remover to get all of the spray lacquer off of it. I didn't like the dull pewter grey color, then I cleaned and polished it up with a toothbrush and Windex so the pewter shone more like silver. The next step I did was to take a black Sharpie and cover the whole pendant. Next I used a towel, windex and a toothbrush to remove most of the black permanent marker. It left the black in the nooks and crevases giving it an antiqued look finish. I am going to hit it with the Dremel with a cloth polishing drum to really shine up the silver exposed metal and then apply some more spray lacquer to keep it looking nice and prevent future tarninshing.

Roger.

Page 7 of 9 « First<56789>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.