Page 8 of 9 « First<56789>
Topic Options
#21484 - 03/03/09 07:24 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Grandpabeast]
Linaka113 Offline

Loc: East Bay 510 CA
I must say very creative Grandpa. Using a black sharpie to fill in the nooks and crevases thats cool. Speaking about using a black sharpie. I use it when I have tiny bleach spots at the bottom hem of my pants. When maintence they use a chemical to clean the floors with at work. I get tiny bleach spots on the bottom. All I have to do is just fill in the spots. Make sure your pant color matches your sharpie color. Sharpies these days is WD-40.

For those of you that are sensitive to chemicals. Try using a polishing cloth called Connoisseurs. You can buy it at Walmart. I use the cloth on every metal that I wear. Thats inculding cheap jewelry from Forever21. I got the cloth that polishes gold but works on all metals inculding pewter.

#21485 - 03/03/09 07:43 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Linaka113]
Grandpabeast Offline

Loc: No. Utah. USA
Thanks for the tip. I needed something to polish my Masonic Ring.

Roger.

#21487 - 03/03/09 09:18 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Grandpabeast]
Linaka113 Offline

Your welcomed Grandpa,

You can polish anything with that cloth. I forgot to mentioned. You can also make a paste of lemon juice, salt, and water to clean copper metal.

For sliver metals:

Place a sheet of heavy aluminum foil, shiny side up, on the bottom of a large pot. Add enough water to cover your silver pieces; but at least two inches.

Stir in 1 teaspoon each baking soda and salt. Place your silver on the foil in one layer. Bring to a boil and boil two to three minutes. Drain off the baking soda solution. Then rinse off the solution and pat dry.

For gold metals:

Soak gold jewelry pieces in a 50/50 solution of water and ammonia for a half hour. Using tweezers or tongs gently lift and swirl the pieces around a few times before removing them from the solution. Drain on paper towels.

#21654 - 03/06/09 07:28 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Linaka113]
joseph oreilly Offline
Incomprehensible--Banned
pledge

I don't understand the iconographic purpose or meaning of a goats face, aesthetically speaking theres less visually appealing or threatening animals however do the implications of what they consist of visually make them less appealing for you?
#21704 - 03/07/09 01:52 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: joseph oreilly]
Grandpabeast Offline

Joseph, here is a link giving a little background and history on the Baphomet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigil_of_Baphomet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

Personally I just like the symbolism, it just speaks to me. Not in a way that I can even articulate in words at this moment. I also like skulls etc. Why I don't know, hell that's just who I am. Art is subjective, what one finds appeal in, another is turned off by, so it basicallt comes down to personal taste.

The Baphomet is used as a Satanic symbol as are others such as the symbol for sulpher etc. You see symbols used all through society especially in this materialist day and age.

Symbols are a way for recognition or belonging whether it is a group, company or other organization.

Roger.

#21717 - 03/07/09 09:57 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: joseph oreilly]
Linaka113 Offline

Joseph, Dude you need to wake up and get the history of the Baphomet. If you knew what the meaning behind it then you will understand. If not then why are you in here! anyways.

#21897 - 03/11/09 08:04 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Jake999]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Jake, do you know of any places who stock good-quality faceted gemstone settings that sell to the public (or someone with connections ;\))? I have an 8mm trillion cut green topaz (a cheap stone, but looks nice) that I'd like to set, and I'm not sure if I want it in s. silver or wht. gold...but I do know that I want to set it in a vee-prong, not the regular prong setting. I've seen ones online for as cheap as $13 for the sterling, and $55 for the wht. gold. I thought I'd ask and see if you knew of a better place to buy from.

I've also got a small ammolite cab that I'd like to set (10x8 I think), but I'm not sure of its exact size. I want to mount that one in a fully surrounded tab setting (again, silver).

I'm also looking to get an omega chain, but no rush on that.

#21900 - 03/11/09 08:56 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Nemesis]
Jake999 Offline

You might try FIREMOUNTAINGEMS.com

I've gotten some of my shanks for men's rings there, and I know they used to have both silver and gold settings. Prices are generally reasonable.

#21960 - 03/13/09 01:45 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Jake999]
Grandpabeast Offline

My new Baphomet showed up today. It is really nice. It is the same as my other one, but much smaller. The old one is about 2" in diameter, the new one is about the size of a quarter. The old boat anchor sized one I am going to hang from my rear view mirror in my Jeep after I clear coat it. The new one didn't need any polishing or extra work, it just needs clear coating.

I can wear this one daily and not looking like some Satanic gang banger rapper wearing his bling bling...

Roger.

#22020 - 03/14/09 11:14 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Grandpabeast]
Zakary Offline
pledge

Have a look at some of my stuff....!

http://stores.ebay.com/occultussemita

#22027 - 03/15/09 10:09 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Zakary]
FromGehenna Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Zakary
Have a look at some of my stuff....!

http://stores.ebay.com/occultussemita

I did do, and would like to say that for craftsmanship and value for money, your pieces are superb. Got 2 of them, and will definitely be getting more. Is there any chance of a larger, ritual-sized Baphomet? Or a Baphomet medallion featuring the words 'Leviathan' plus the same design as the goat's head Pentagram above? You already do a piece that is similar, but it features the word 'Azazel' instead. Many thanks! \:\)

#22080 - 03/16/09 06:19 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: FromGehenna]
Zakary Offline
pledge

I do have a large Azazel ritual sized Baphomet. I will look at doing a Large Leviathan Baphomet. However, I am keeping away from the CoS design and looking to do something more unique. Perhaps a Baphomet with Leviathan and other infernal names?
#22084 - 03/16/09 06:28 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Zakary]
Grandpabeast Offline

There is also a 2" diameter Baphomet like my avatar you can find at:

http://www.dysfunctionaldoll.net

I will say though Zakary, you have some really nice pieces in your collection...

Roger.

#22137 - 03/17/09 06:07 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Zakary]
FromGehenna Offline
pledge

Zakary, you do a white enamle-backed baphomet piece. One of those say 4.5cm would be spot on.
#24129 - 05/04/09 12:05 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Nemesis]
Xaero Offline
stranger

Loc: sweden
 Originally Posted By: Nemesis
I found some nice ones at http://www.imosh.com. Got mine for $12, in pewter. They're fast too.

I went to maledicta's website, and it says they're under construction.

Imosh is good i ordered from them aswell without any problems.

But i also ordered from http://www.luciferianwitchcraft.com/pewter.htm
but they dont seems serious at all. i havent heard anything from them in a mounth. they dont replye to mail or anything. I have started to think i never will get what i ordered from them.

Page 8 of 9 « First<56789>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.