Page 1 of 9 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#604 - 09/24/07 12:30 AM Satanic Jewlery ......
blackdragon31560 Offline
pledge

Loc: Hell Paso, TX
Well, i would think this would going under, "Satanism", anyway i plan to buy a "nice" baphomet or Sigil of Baphomet pendent. i just wanted some links to some places i could "window shop". i know of http://www.satanshop.com (though if remember correctly, the old site bad reviews of the site), and i really don't trust ebay. links and even reviews would, very much be appreciated.

Thank you for your time

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

#605 - 09/24/07 01:43 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: blackdragon31560]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
I had a custom made Baphomet made by MarkDefrates.com It takes about three weeks to get one, but it is well worth it, and I bet you wont see too many people wearing it. Also, if you have a design that you want, he will make it for you.

Here's mine. It's also available on his website, and you can request a certain size, if the ones that he states are not to your liking. I requested that mine be a bit larger then a quarter (US), and I got it just the way that I requested it.

He will also make most pieces using what ever metal you wish.

The first picture is the way that it looks in his online catalog.

The next two are of mine. I've had it for a few years, and I haven't cleaned it lately. It is a bit of a challenge to keep the sterling looking shiney and new, but some like the aged look.

And one of yours truly wearing it.

#607 - 09/24/07 07:23 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: blackdragon31560]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Please do not place an order with these people! I placed one with them as well, and I never got my purchase. Luckily, they hadn't charged my card, but still, it was irritating!

#610 - 09/24/07 11:03 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Asmedious]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Nemesis, you mean Satanshop, right?

The person that made my Baphoment is 100 percent reliable. It's a one person operation, you can call him anytime. He also calls you when he ships out the item.

As for the Satanism.com website, I think that I ordered a book from them about six years ago, called "Might is Right."
I sent them a money order, and didn't hear from them. Since it was for only about eight dollars, I didn't think much of it, and let it go. About nine months later, however, I did get the book.

#823 - 10/02/07 10:33 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: blackdragon31560]
Gravity Offline
stranger

Loc: U S A
The Church Of Satan Emporium has some nice Sigil Of Baphomet medallions. I ordered mine through the Emporium and received it within just under three weeks. As far as I know the Emporium has a perfect track record and is ran by more than dependable individuals.

#843 - 10/03/07 10:31 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Gravity]
birdstrike Offline
pledge

Loc: Canada
Asmedious that is the nicest baphomet I've ever seen. If you designed it kudos to you. It almost has an Egyptian quality to the baphomet itself, and the aurobuoros (sorry about the spelling, too lazy to check my books for proper, and isn't in dictionary) is a nice touch as well. I think I will order one. I'm really not one to wear these type of things symbolically I just really like the design

#846 - 10/03/07 11:59 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: birdstrike]
Cody Offline
pledge

Maybe a smiling baphomet?

To me "Satanic" jewelry is just another piece of crap to make money off of shoddy merchandise because of the emphasis some put into it, it means nothing to me. Shortly, I am not impressed- to me, seeing a self proclaimed "satanist' walking down the aisle, street, or elsewhere with a big upside-down Pentagram is just the same as a Wiccan with a T-shirt with an upturned Pentagram, cross, star of david etc. etc. I don't really care but I feel you really shouldn't have to advertise yourself, I think it cheap and unseemly, but hey, do whatever it is you do as long as you buy from me.

Edited by Cody (10/03/07 12:01 PM)

#851 - 10/03/07 02:11 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Cody]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
That's one way to see it, but think of it this way: an imaginary satanist likes to wear rings for example, and also likes satanic imagery, he then sees a quality silver ring with an inlaid Pentagram in a shop and thinks it would be nice to have a nice ring with a nice inlay.
I believe mature people mainly wear jewellery they like, not something to terrify others.
Most jewellery are just some girlie shit anyway, nothing wrong in seeing a proper piece of silver once in a while.

#908 - 10/04/07 11:25 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
Gravity Offline
stranger

Loc: U S A
Well, I don't wear my medallion out in public. The last thing I want is attention from strangers for my religious beliefs. Wearing it to, say, a movie, would just invite criticism or religious scorn.

Sometimes, I just like to sit and stare at the Sigil while I think. It helps me focus. It somehow materializes my religion for me. It's a reminder of sorts.

As for those who visually display their affiliation with Satanism in public, more power to them. If they enjoy the attention they receive for their loud actions, then good for them.

#909 - 10/05/07 12:05 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Gravity]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Hey that's a cool looking medallion Asmedious. I had hoped to get a symbol of Ningishzidda made in gold and I will keep this guy's website bookmarked. His collection is fantastic.
#911 - 10/05/07 03:47 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: blackdragon31560]
undeadridinghood Offline
pledge

Loc: Washington State
Do any of you know anything about a website maledicta.com? I'm kind of looking at one of their cheap baphomets ($38, I have a budget) to replace my old one (the standard $7.99 one that the paint all chips off on). I'm just wondering about their reliability.
#914 - 10/05/07 07:15 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: undeadridinghood]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I found some nice ones at http://www.imosh.com. Got mine for $12, in pewter. They're fast too.

I went to maledicta's website, and it says they're under construction.

#918 - 10/05/07 11:27 AM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Nemesis]
Satanicteen Offline
stranger

Loc: Idaho Falls, Idaho
I am Impressed with your chain Asmedious. I wish to own one like yours.

#985 - 10/08/07 04:49 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Satanicteen]
*FyO* Offline
*BANNED*
stranger

That is a nice chain asmedious....I have a pretty nice chaosphere, at home.

#1280 - 10/27/07 02:29 PM Re: Satanic Jewlery ...... [Re: Cody]
blackdragon31560 Offline
pledge

Loc: Hell Paso, TX
Thank you for all the reviews, and links i found all very useful

Originally Posted By: Cody
Shortly, I am not impressed- to me, seeing a self proclaimed "satanist' walking down the aisle, street, or elsewhere with a big upside-down pentagram is just the same as a Wiccan with a T-shirt with an upturned pentagram, cross, star of david etc. etc.

well it has nothing do with impressing people or shock value. I don't think anyone other me, will ever see it ( I've narrowed it down to, two nice sigil of Baphomet's one of which i will buy). Its more of a matter of pride of one's self. not that you need anything to make or show you have pride in yourself.

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Page 1 of 9 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.