Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#73823 - 12/21/12 05:31 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: ceruleansteel]
anthonyaguirre01 Offline
banned
stranger

hold on, selling your soul is the lazy way out?
what about when You have worked hard, earn your degree, tried different avenues of attempting success? Believe me by all means, I am not lazy, and I actually work very hard. And I do love myself to the point of wanting better for myself.

now, what about this training of being a master in my life? what is that all about? Please elaborate on this

#73837 - 12/21/12 06:42 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: RAIDER]
anthonyaguirre01 Offline
banned
stranger

Hate is a counterproductive idea in a person's mind that if not addressed can lead to frustration and anger which are unproductive feelings. It is not good having hate especially if you're a person who holds everything inside of you (little expression of emotion). What ends up happening is the accumulation of gall stones or some other health malady because the anger from hatred is not being vented and crystallizing in other forms in your body.

The best way of applying hatred is to a behavior and not the actual person. A person is made of different facets in which he could exhibit one behavior you like at one moment and a behavior you hate at another moment. So it is not good to hate people. Just hate their actions.

In addition, if there is hate for a person, reprogram your mind to think good about a person by talking positive about this person in your mind. Hatred towards another is never good.

Edited by anthonyaguirre01 (12/21/12 06:45 PM)
Edit Reason: extra words, grammar

#73840 - 12/21/12 07:28 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: anthonyaguirre01]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
 Quote:
hold on, selling your soul is the lazy way out?

I did not stutter.

Quote:
what about when You have worked hard, earn your degree, tried different avenues of attempting success?

What about it? Apparently you are trying the WRONG avenues. As I have said in the past, Stephen Hawking can't even wipe his own ass and he's made a success of himself.

The term "worked hard" is purely subjective. I moved out when I was in high school. I got an apartment by myself and worked third shift and attended high school. I had no car so I also walked the 4 mile round trip to school and the 6.5 round trip to work. I didn't consider it working hard but many people have expressed astonishment that I was able to "accomplish so much".

It's perspective. I say that the fireman who answers one call to an apartment building works harder in a few hours than the accountant who puts in overtime.

What's the bottom line? What does the situation call for? What are you willing to give to realize what you want out of your life? Those are valid questions. If you're dedicated and motivated, then it doesn't seem like work at all to achieve your goals.

Putting in hours at a job does not equal working hard on bettering your life.

I once worked in customer service. That seemed like hell mixed with work mixed with torture. They finally fired me for attempting to give one customer too many the what-for.

No matter how much effort I put into *that*, I was never going to be a shift manager. Eating shit for a living is not my "thing".

I don't care how hard you think you work. If you have nothing to show at the end of the day and you have not made any progress towards a workable goal, you haven't done shit.

I have wanted to be where I am right now my entire life. I didn't wait around for someone to hand it to me. I started studying all the relevant topics when I was still a kid. By the time I had an opportunity to seize, I was already mentally and physically prepared to move on it. It is safe to say that I spent my entire life working towards this goal; building on each step as it was accomplished.

And this ties into your final round of questions:

My entire life has been one of self-examination, auditing of self, surroundings, and goals, and making adjustments where needed. If I lack the confidence in myself to move on, I give myself a goal that improves my confidence (survivalist style). If I lack knowledge of what will be an important aspect of the life I wish to achieve, I begin educating myself. If I lack motivation...well I rarely lack motivation so I allow myself those moments of getting drunk or fucking off instead of working towards my goals.

And another thing that shapes whether you are or are not a success is what standards you use to measure yourself. You say you want, "money, love, and power", but who sets the standard for that? I could rightfully argue that I have money, love and power because I earn enough to do the things that interest me, I am loved by those whose opinions matter to me, and I have the power of God to about a hundred lives. I'm a success because I measure myself against myself. I'd be a failure, I'm sure, if compared to Gates or Hawking or even Graham. But their opinion doesn't matter to me.

I'm a success in that I've technically achieved what I set out to do. All my shit is paid for and I'm far away from everyone else and I'm very self-sufficient. So now I busy myself with improving on my surroundings and ensuring that I leave something behind besides a good looking corpse. I want to build a house. I'm not going to wait for the economy to improve and I'm not going to wait until I've saved the money for a contractor. I'm going to look around me and assess my situation. I'm going to start acquiring building materials as I educate myself on things I need to learn. I'm going to take stock of my assets and resources and determine how much capital I have to work with when I'm ready.

And before you know it, I'm sitting in my dream house. Will you still be waiting for someone to hand your destiny to you?

PS: I have 17 certifications. NONE of them helped me get where I am.

Edited by ceruleansteel (12/21/12 07:30 PM)

#73844 - 12/21/12 07:56 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: Le Deluge]
anthonyaguirre01 Offline
banned
stranger

Earth is something you can't hate. How can you possibly hate the soil and its good fruits. How can you possibly hate plants that give you back oxygen in exchange for your carbon dioxide. You could have not put it in better words. Actions of humans should be the only objects of hate not the human itself. Why? Because humans can be very loveable at one point and very hated at other points. So there is good and bad qualities in all of us. To hate a human is to also hate his good and bad qualities. And this is frivolous. Thus, it is good to hate human actions that lead to destruction or something negative. But let's not hate humans.

Edited by anthonyaguirre01 (12/21/12 07:57 PM)

#73845 - 12/21/12 08:02 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: ceruleansteel]
anthonyaguirre01 Offline
banned
stranger

Wow, I read all your reply. Thank you for the deep insightful sharing of your experiences and thoughts. Reading what you have to say motivate me to start depending more on myself. you are so right, degrees sometimes don't mean jack. Congratulations on your efforts towards building your own house.
#73880 - 12/22/12 12:24 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: anthonyaguirre01]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

[quick reply]
The guy might have been kicked out but still a few points I want to comment on.

Quote:
what about when You have worked hard, earn your degree, tried different avenues of attempting success? Believe me by all means, I am not lazy, and I actually work very hard. And I do love myself to the point of wanting better for myself.

The only excuse and reward of hard work is not being called lazy. It doesn't prevent being labeled as stupid. Anyone can work hard, not everyone can work hard and smart (or even smart for that matter..)

It's always worthwhile attempting to see where the dislike stems from. But on the other hand, certain people just invoke feelings of malcontent.

As for the OT; Do I hate the world?
Nope, but there are a number of people it can do without.

#73891 - 12/23/12 05:23 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: RAIDER]
Zach_Black Offline

Loc: San Diego, California
Honestly people. If I could push a button and randomly kill 50% of the human race I would. Even if that meant myself. And my loved ones. I think I would be doing humanity a big favor.

#73892 - 12/24/12 05:12 AM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: Zach_Black]
when7iseleven Offline

Loc: High Peak, UK
 Originally Posted By: Zach_Black
Honestly people. If I could push a button and randomly kill 50% of the human race I would. Even if that meant myself. And my loved ones. I think I would be doing humanity a big favor.

That's a very odd form of Satanism you are following, is it some new fangled type I've not come across? Surely the starting point for Satanism is the question "is there any point to the Universe without me in it". I'm certainly not here to do humanity a favour, big or otherwise.

#73906 - 12/25/12 12:37 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: Zach_Black]
Le Deluge Offline

A bit of direct or indirect martyrdom for Xmas. In all probability, you and/or a number of people close to you would die for this "random" reduction in population. I don't believe it would "help humanity". A willingness to possibly sacrifice one's self and/or one's loved ones for it? Dunno. I would take the opposite view. I'd save me and mine first, 3 or 6 billion others are irrelevant after that point. There are causes I would fight for, I don't believe the aggregate number of humans would be one.

PS: Odd day to see this sentiment, I'll grant it that

Edited by Le Deluge (12/25/12 12:47 PM)

#73919 - 12/25/12 11:52 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: Le Deluge]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
No no no, Flood, let him do it.

What would we be missing, really? Some gay pride rally would have to march without him?

Maybe we could check his tombstone and finally settle the debate on whether or not his name has an L in it.

Seriously, I'm a huge fan of suicide. If someone wants to end it all, let them have at it. It'll probably save us a lot of tax dollars in the long run.

And all those people who say that the world is grossly overpopulated and give parents hell for having kids...they can off themselves as well. Charity begins at home, right?

#74786 - 01/23/13 07:21 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: Morgan]
Blackbanner Offline
stranger

Loc: Bartow County,Georgia

I see no relevance to playing the victim for humanities injustices.Injustice is a normal part of existing in this world with others.I feel it does me no good to be angry at people ,as most are to be kept at arms length, knowing the possibilities of being proven right, about being disappointed with their actions.As far as nature is concerned I love it.All have a place and there is really nothing we can do about gravity for instance and it's affects on the universe.

#74790 - 01/23/13 07:42 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: Blackbanner]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
I was just randomly re-reading this post but...

This just seems off for a Satanist to express. Every bone and muscle in my body prompts me to protecting myself and my family/friends. The rest could kindly fuck off for a day or two. Surely, you were having a bad day when you wrote this reply?

Originally Posted By: ceruleansteel
Seriously, I'm a huge fan of suicide. If someone wants to end it all, let them have at it. It'll probably save us a lot of tax dollars in the long run.

There was a point in my life where a sentence like this would have seriously aggravated me and caused me to flip my lid about it. However, in the past 5-6 years, my mindset on suicide has vastly changed where I could (in some circumstances) give a hearty "here, here" to this comment. And have actively told someone who had repeatedly threatened to commit suicide to "bite the bullet". Call me an insensitive prick but I -do- reserve a special hatred for those who emotionally bog down others with their lack of self respect.

#77711 - 07/02/13 08:53 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
334forwardspin Offline

Loc: Las Vegas,NV United States
I wouldn't say I hate nature, or mankind.

When it comes to nature, I like being on Earth. I find the natural laws of nature very interesting, as well as figuring out how to use them to succeed at my goals. I feel luck to be a human, who can choose their own destiny unlike other animals. I hate things like sickness sure, or the fact that there are things out of my control that could kill me, but in general I don't hate nature.

I don't really hate mankind in general either. Like everyone, there are certain individuals that I hate but in general I don't hate mankind. Most people I've met were actually decent to me.

You'll hear a lot of dramatic "I hate humanity! fuck the weak! annihilate them!" type of rhetoric in Satanic writings all over the internet. For me though, I just don't care. There's no reason I have to hate them, their weaknesses do not hinder me in any way.

What do I care if your a moron? You may even make me laugh, I love Beavis and Butthead.
Some people don't look to gain high skills or abilities of any kind in life. It's not something I respect, but it doesn't hurt my ability to do so. If they want to do nothing but smoke pot all day, I could care less.
What do I care if your a pussy? It doesn't mean I have to be one.

It only hurts them, they miss out on bettering themselves in whatever way. But, it's their life choice. Plus, I'd venture a guess that many who write blogs with that rhetoric in them are just self-deluded drama queens anyway.

#80461 - 09/16/13 11:03 PM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: Tropix]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Quote:
I hate diseases. I hate pain. Hell, I even hate work. The way the world works kind of sucks. Deal with it, right? But what I want to know is if you hate the system of which the universe operates. Do you hate the game and hate the rules of the physical universe? I want to know if you feel anger towards something that you can't do jack shit about.

Feelings are flighty and momentary. Yes, I feel anger and often but it dissipates, then changes in a blink of an eye to laughter.

I can be angry that I'm aging but appreciate the maturity that comes with age.

I can anger at the Rain when it comes down with such gale force that it floods my garage studio but appreciate that it saves me the trouble of hosing down the cement floor that gets inundated with dirt and debris.

I can be enraged at a Hornet when it stings me but experience joy when I kill it, maybe even hysterical laughter when throw myself to the ground in a 'bug freak out' (I've done it).

I can't do jack-shit about Physics but I can still get pissed off about it when I walk into a wall.

I think when people tell you there's something wrong with you for getting angry, that's a red-flag. Anger is normal and healthy, we are built for it. The whole 'Anger Management' business is just offering tools to people that are so angry all the time that it affects their health (High blood-pressure and adrenaline can have detrimental health-effects). Anger is a way for the body to detect a threat and reason our decisions.

#80469 - 09/17/13 07:38 AM Re: Outside of humanity, do you hate the world? [Re: SIN3]
Le Deluge Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3

I think when people tell you there's something wrong with you for getting angry, that's a red-flag. Anger is normal and healthy, we are built for it. The whole 'Anger Management' business is just offering tools to people that are so angry all the time that it affects their health (High blood-pressure and adrenaline can have detrimental health-effects). Anger is a way for the body to detect a threat and reason our decisions.

Anger can be a productive emotion. It does dissipate in me as well. It tends to be situational. As such, you're bound to laugh at it and move on. Sometimes, it is a powerful motivator. You can transmute it into creation or destruction. Eustress just ups your performance. Distress is the problematic state. If it is a constant, I would suspect it leads to the health issues. I tend to clock in at 90/60. I don't mind a bit of jolt.

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.048 seconds of which 0.028 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.