Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#60872 - 11/02/11 03:13 PM Re: satan can lick my balls [Re: arjunasAscent]
TV is God Moderator Offline

Loc: The Cornhole
If you and your satanic partner are consensual, then it is certainly aloud and encouraged for that satan (Satan meaning self from your partner's perspective and possibly meaning your partner to you.) may lick your balls. Satanism greatly encourages consensual sexual gratification and the licking of the balls is a tried and true method of enhancing the male orgasm. I would even attest to its direct effect on the volume and velocity of the ejaculation.

I know the content of the post was different than this literal interpretation of the title but it really sounds like this information may be more useful to you.

Edited by TV is God (11/02/11 03:13 PM)

#60880 - 11/02/11 04:49 PM Re: satan can lick my balls [Re: TV is God]
arjunasAscent Offline
pledge

Loc: PA, US
 Originally Posted By: TV is God
I know the content of the post was different than this literal interpretation of the title but it really sounds like this information may be more useful to you.

Haha, good post; it's a choice; been there, done that, it's not my priority. You imply correctly that Satanism doesn't have to be an escape, though it's library would indicate otherwise.

The frustration expressed comes from disillusion with the transcendental satanic experience. There's maybe three "schools of thought" in Satanism, one materialistic/empiricist, another focused on the psyche and subjective experience, and a last bent on transcendental experience that many in this forum would consider RHP nonsense. When i'm sold on reason over subjective experience I post as I did on this thread.

Satanism as we know it today wouldn't exist without the likes of Crowley, Mathers, Aquino, LaVey, and other "nutcases"; many reported at one point or another transcendental experiences or beliefs; when i'm not bitching about it being bullshit i'm testing the waters with the type of faith considered RHP idiocy in this forum. These authors took an empiricist stance if you will towards magick as a tool for the psyche, only to later report experiences perceived to be other-worldly. This may help clarify where i'm coming from.

Edited by arjunasAscent (11/02/11 05:44 PM)

#60885 - 11/02/11 06:04 PM Re: satan can lick my balls [Re: RAIDER]
arjunasAscent Offline
pledge

Loc: PA, US
 Originally Posted By: RAIDER
Look into Wicca [...] A firm grasp of reality and common sense aren't prerequisites.

If you read my response to TVIsGod it basically deals with this, I know where you come from. It's true that it's harder to reason one's way through one's own existence, it may very well be that I have a hard time doing it.

http://religioustruthparadox.blogspot.com

Edited by arjunasAscent (11/02/11 06:13 PM)

#77850 - 07/08/13 08:29 AM Re: satan can lick my balls [Re: arjunasAscent]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Quote:
These authors took an empiricist stance if you will towards magick as a tool for the psyche, only to later report experiences perceived to be other-worldly. This may help clarify where i'm coming from.

Other-wordly, in that once the tools are employed one tends to feel 'not of this world', alien and thus the moniker 'Alien Elite' often used by Satanists to describe their existence once the veil is removed.

Using The Matrix film as a model, those plugged in would prefer to enjoy the steak they are eating, even if in objective reality it's a bowl of slop that provides basic nutrients.

Edited by SIN3 (07/08/13 08:30 AM)

#78302 - 07/20/13 07:11 PM Re: satan can lick my balls [Re: arjunasAscent]
Carcosa Offline
stranger

Loc: Chicago
 Originally Posted By: arjunasAscent

Sure, let other's become fulfilled musicians, lead industrialists, and famed philothrapists; at least we're wise and knowing, aren't we? ...

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Sure, plenty of folks will use religion (LHP or otherwise) as nothing more than a crutch to excuse their shortcomings, but your disappointment with this segment of the 'community' should not deter you from pursuing your individual quest - and in the end - your individualism or 'self' is the engine of your own existence and the 'community' - good or bad - cannot take its place.

Good luck to you.

#78311 - 07/20/13 09:14 PM Re: satan can lick my balls [Re: arjunasAscent]
Michael A.Aquino Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
All I've got to say is that the contents of this thread so far don't really live up to the somewhat unusual and imaginative concept of its title.

I mean, if you conjured up Satan, and there he is in all of his archdæmonic grandeur, available to answer any question or grant any request, would this be it?

#79895 - 08/27/13 07:25 PM Re: satan can lick my balls [Re: Dimitri]
Blackbanner Offline
stranger

Loc: Bartow County,Georgia
I am offended by the heading of this post.So on that score you can kiss my ass.Very unkind to belittle Satanism.,All I see here is a display of psychic vampirism.So if your not willing to study and find understanding of the philosophy of Satanism,I think it is in your best interst to seek a place where there will be more tolerence of your insults,some folks that shall turn the other cheek, which I am inclined not to do.

To the moderators of this board,I hope that you do not take offence to this post.

#79908 - 08/27/13 11:00 PM Re: satan can lick my balls [Re: Blackbanner]
Wilhelm R Offline
pledge

Loc: Traverse City, MI
 Originally Posted By: Blackbanner
I am offended by the heading of this post.So on that score you can kiss my ass.Very unkind to belittle Satanism.,All I see here is a display of psychic vampirism.So if your not willing to study and find understanding of the philosophy of Satanism,I think it is in your best interst to seek a place where there will be more tolerence of your insults,some folks that shall turn the other cheek, which I am inclined not to do.

To the moderators of this board,I hope that you do not take offence to this post.

How dare you take offense and then restrict the offense of others... That offends me!

In all seriousness, you entered a minefield such as this post with every expectation of it offending you based on the title alone. Why for? If you make accusations of psychic vampires nesting within, are you not feeding them with your gushing of indignation?

No need to tell someone that this is not their place unless you can actively MAKE IT not be their place. If they truly do not belong, the Mods will sort them out. Waste not the energy in an attempt to belittle them.

Edited by Wilhelm R (08/27/13 11:01 PM)

#79912 - 08/27/13 11:16 PM Re: satan can lick my balls [Re: arjunasAscent]
Le Deluge Offline

Originally Posted By: arjunasAscent
To what extent is Satanism a vehicle for growth vs. an escape from reality?

You can call it anything or call it nothing it all. A vehicle? Well fuck man, Best you take the keys and decide.

Quote:
The sceptic in me questions whether the so called "introspective inquiry" of Satanism is really worth it's weight pound-for-pound. Isn't life the only sure teacher? Isn't philosophy our honest guide?

The skeptic in you is questioning itself. It is a start.

Quote:
Sure, let other's become fulfilled musicians, lead industrialists, and famed philothrapists; at least we're wise and knowing, aren't we? Setian, LaVeyan or otherwise, we've uncovered every mystery, we've read every book, we've joined every society, we indulge, experience Xeper, re-manifest; we know the entire egyptian pantheon, and let's not forget that we keep the black flame alive, don't we? What utter bullshit.

You struggling bro? A lot of folks here are successful on their own terms ... out there. Open your door and have a gander. Did I do all those things? Cool beans. I now have a hidden chapter for the memoirs.

Quote:
I find myself wondering.

That may be the problem in a nutshell. Affixing names to your existential quandary won't help you out of the abyss you seem to describe.

Good luck and keep your friends close and your genitals closer.

#79919 - 08/28/13 01:53 AM Re: satan can lick my balls [Re: Blackbanner]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

You're offended? So? People constantly say they are offended yet that is a sentence without merit. You're offended...good for you. Are you expecting an apology? Given the age of the OP, I don't think that's going to happen.

Did you even read beyond the title of the thread? Either you didn't or you read something that I didn't cause I didn't see anyone "belittling Satanism". And so what if someone was? Is there really a point in getting your ass all chapped over it?

Questions were posed and rather than answer them, which would have made a better case for your precious Satanism, you instead cry about how you're offended.

Funny, really.

#80015 - 08/30/13 12:57 PM Re: satan can lick my balls [Re: arjunasAscent]
Santtu Offline
lurker

Loc: Queensland, Australia
You write an impressive list of questions. My question to you is; have you found any answers? I'm not so insecure. I believe in "nothingness"....or the fact that what we do, or who we believe in, makes NO difference in ANYTHING!

#80016 - 08/30/13 01:01 PM Re: satan can lick my balls [Re: TV is God]
Santtu Offline
lurker

Loc: Queensland, Australia
Hmmmmm, Satan's ball licking is like "Pop Rock" candy! Makes your eyes well up with salty burning tears! Yeeeehaaaa!

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.