Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#60825 - 11/02/11 07:00 AM Selling Your Soul
Alex Crowley Offline

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
Since we get so many new members here who want to know how to sell their soul to Satan, I thought I'd post this here...

Sell Your Soul to Satan...Online!

This should keep them busy for a while.

#60829 - 11/02/11 07:10 AM Re: Selling Your Soul [Re: Alex Crowley]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Loc: ^NY
I was born into a catholic family before I grew wiser later on and discovered Satanism amongst other things ... if christians were to invade the forum and reply to this topic, which they may be known to on occasion, they would most certainly say that the human soul does not belong to humanity and that it actually belongs to God, thus it is not yours to sell.

Not that I believe in such things. Just figured I might offer their zealous point of view.

Click away at your leisure. \:\)

#60835 - 11/02/11 09:40 AM Re: Selling Your Soul [Re: halfchaos]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
It seems to me that if one can choose where his soul goes in the afterlife, he can do whatever else he wants with it including selling it or saying “redrum” over and over until it explodes. I don’t believe in such things either, but I thought I’d offer a counterpoint.

#60876 - 11/02/11 03:21 PM Re: Selling Your Soul [Re: William Wright]
Albert Cool Offline
banned for etc...
stranger

As i said in my intro i love this topic and a firm believer of both good and the evil but my faith and services are always for the good and i truly believe that this soul is not ours to sell.

#60877 - 11/02/11 03:26 PM Re: Selling Your Soul [Re: Albert Cool]
Alex Crowley Offline

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
 Originally Posted By: Albert Cool
As i said in my intro i love this topic and a firm believer of both good and the evil but my faith and services are always for the good and i truly believe that this soul is not ours to sell.

My post was meant sarcastically towards all the new users who come here to ask the same old questions without really knowing what Satanism is even about. Please punctuate your posts better and try to contribute something to the discussion or you won't last long here.

#60878 - 11/02/11 03:33 PM Re: Selling Your Soul [Re: Alex Crowley]
Albert Cool Offline
banned for etc...
stranger

I have read about Satanism and i know it is not about worshiping Satan, but still there are many things which i don't know about it so looking forward to that. But what i assume here is it doesn't believe in good and evil and that's why i said that i have faith in God and good.

Edited by Albert Cool (11/02/11 03:34 PM)

#60879 - 11/02/11 03:35 PM Re: Selling Your Soul [Re: Albert Cool]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Alex gave you good advice. Read. Especially the FAQ. If you have questions, use the search engine before making a new topic. Consider this a warning.

#60881 - 11/02/11 05:20 PM Re: Selling Your Soul [Re: William Wright]
halfchaos Offline
temp ban
pledge

Loc: ^NY
 Originally Posted By: William Wright
It seems to me that if one can choose where his soul goes in the afterlife, he can do whatever else he wants with it including selling it or saying “redrum” over and over until it explodes. I don’t believe in such things either, but I thought I’d offer a counterpoint.

I have to wonder why someone would claim ownership of something if they were not going to sell it or put it to any decent use? Personally I don't think nature understands things humans do such as ownership or authority. A bee flies right up to the flower and does what it is programmed to do. Good? Evil? What's that?

Authority is a punch in the face. Even to be bound in chains and forced into servitude is not truly to be owned being that slavery and service is a state of mind. Such is one of the most telling historic tales that ancient Rome has told. And yet people love that shit, they would be bored without their beloved Great Enemy. HS, I dare say to you, good sir. HS.

Slavery is one of the best things to ever happen to the human race. Perhaps otherwise we would still be grunting around in caves eating our own clumps of shit? Ha. No offense to any of you shit eaters out there of course.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist, Fnord 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.