Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#6227 - 03/23/08 03:19 AM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: Fist]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
 Originally Posted By: Fist
What does that mean?

Great loss to whom? I do not seek affirmation from the likes of you.

To fake service as a veteran is among the lowest things you can do. At least a your typical dirty hippy war protester has the common decency to at least be against the war and not serve in it. You on the other hand, are a total fake and fraud. You make a sad attempt to add value to your own pathetic life by laying claim to the achievements and sacrifices of others.

Yeah, your friend died in war. Very sad - boo hoo, cry me a fucking river. As if you had any idea of how he lived and how he died. He did not die for your freedom. He did not die for you, king and county, or any of that other bullshit. He die for the guy to the left and right of him. And don't give him anything less.

You will never understand him because you never lived like him. You dishonor him with your fraud.

Yeah, right-o, mate..

Continue to delude yourself. \:\)

#6233 - 03/23/08 05:12 AM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: DaVinci]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Is anyone else uninterested in this crap now?

Seriously, and I want this to extend to everyone involved.
GROW THE FUCK UP!!! WE NO LONGER GIVE A SHIT!

Thanks. TC.

#6237 - 03/23/08 08:03 AM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: DaVinci]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
Yeah, right-o, mate..

Continue to delude yourself.

Again, what the hell does this mean?

It is a non-answer. Answers come in the form of the affirmative or negative. I can assure you, you would be better off giving me some straight answers. The ball is in your court....

#6238 - 03/23/08 08:05 AM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: TornadoCreator]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

TC, I can assure you, I will not let it go...

#6239 - 03/23/08 08:51 AM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: Fist]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Fist, if you still have that user name and password I sent you to liveleak, go listen to videos on this page http://www.liveleak.com/user/Le_Executioner

then to the ones on this page

http://www.liveleak.com/browse?q=MrTristan

and I think it will prove beyond a doubt it is the same person.

He won't give you a straight answer because he is lying through his arse. TC it must be upsetting that someone you put your faith in has turned out to be full of it. I understand your anger in the matter. Maybe you should also listen to them if you don't beleive it IS the same person.

One thing I don't understand is why if he is now a Freemason, he even cares about this Satanism site, after all he doesnt' beleive in it anymore, so why be here?

People don't like being lied to TC and why should they? Why should it all stop just because he continues to say he's not Le_Executioner. If he has so much proof in the matter, why doesn't he post it. He instead says that he is more mature than that, but that's just a fancy way of trying to bluff everyone.

What is so immature about wanting to call someone out for being a liar? Have you actually listened to the videos in question? If you had, you would see through the lies like those of us that have listened to it. His catch phrases like 'psuedo-intellectual' and besmriching are there for all to hear.

That and it's the exact same voice. I'd be willing to put them through voice analysis software if I had any. Anyone who does or who knows where to get it please PM me.

Anyone can reroute their IP addresses, hell there's even programs out there that do it for you. Saying that a post was from a different IP proves nothing.

Anyway, I've proven my case (even if the thread was removed), so this will be the last I have to say on it. I bet it won't be the last DaVinci rants though, I've noticed that as mature as he thinks he is, he has to get the last word in, much like my 11 year old daughter.

Oh yeah, Sinister, I told you I wasn't talking about you. I'm sorry you misunderstood that video thread to think I was. I have no doubt you served as I have no doubt that Fist is also in the Military. It's not an anti-military thing that started this for me, it was an anti-bull shitter thing.

When I first joined this site, it said in the rules not to make claims unless you could back them up with facts. Well I can and he can't so it's a no brainer really.

Zeph

#6240 - 03/23/08 08:55 AM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

The Satanic Sin of:

2) Pretentiousness --Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn't applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone's made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.

#6241 - 03/23/08 09:53 AM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: Fist]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
second what zeph said so elequontly at that:).

i saw throught his bullshit in his first skin and i saw thought him in his second skin,and in doing that exposed a fraud.a trail of lies one after the other, a house of card tumbling down, and it is just an imposter child at the bottom.

thouse vidoes are undeniable proof that it is the same person.i may not be as educated as many here but i know lies and bullshit when i hear it and both his skins reeked of decit.

i shall follow zeph example and let this rest for good now the proof is their nothing eles needs to be said..till the day we meet in person my little ned flanders and i do hope we meet:) if im ever in canberra around 3/10 Zeitz Court banks ill stop in for a cofee and we can discuss these matters in person, but until that day you are dead to me on this board. a fraud ,as worthless as your non existant company you claimed you had so long ago.

p.s you really should have not chosen satanist's of all the people to try to fleece.smart,unforgiving and ruthless not the ideal prey. just a note for next time.

#6242 - 03/23/08 10:05 AM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: TornadoCreator]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
 Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
Is anyone else uninterested in this crap now?

Seriously, and I want this to extend to everyone involved.
GROW THE FUCK UP!!! WE NO LONGER GIVE A SHIT!

Thanks. TC.

If you are uninterested in something simply do not view it... Ranting and whining that you want it to stop really doesn't do anything... What did you intend by invoking the royal "WE"?

I understand how DaVinci being made out as the e-troll he is may effect the way people view you, but you sat in that boat not us...

Time heals most wounds...

~T~

Sheep do not run and frolic with wolves...

#6245 - 03/23/08 11:29 AM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: ta2zz]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz
I understand how DaVinci being made out as the e-troll he is may effect the way people view you

I don't see how this stupid argument effects how anyone views me really, each to there own though I suppose.

I was speaking out against this pointless argument on behalf of more than just myself. Others have also said that this argument has gone on too long and two topic have been locked already, I have every right to use the royal "WE". I suppose you're right though, complaining and moaning about it doesn't really achieve anything, but then did I say it was supposed to, maybe I just wanted to express my disinterest and annoyance.

#6248 - 03/23/08 11:52 AM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: TornadoCreator]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Sorry TC, but I can't let it drop. Perhaps I, given my personal situation, have more emotional investment in the issue. I should have ran up on the punk early on.

His profile still has him at 18yo and serving in the ADF. Yet, he had the gall to claim that he served two tours. When? At 16 and 17?

He really never posted anything important so I really paid the guy no mind until I found out he was a fake vet. I hate (yes hate, with all the emotional attachment that implies) fake vets. I will purge myself of this by returning the favor 10 fold.

Turn the other cheek? I think not...

#6252 - 03/23/08 01:35 PM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: Fist]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
 Originally Posted By: Fist

His profile still has him at 18yo and serving in the ADF. Yet, he had the gall to claim that he served two tours. When? At 16 and 17?

Did not he say in the video that he was 24... Just wondering if I heard what others have heard him say.

#6266 - 03/23/08 04:23 PM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: ZephyrGirl]
devul Offline
stranger

Loc: Yuma, AZ
 Quote:
One thing I don't understand is why if he is now a Freemason, he even cares about this Satanism site, after all he doesnt' beleive in it anymore, so why be here?

I've heard this a few times now and I'd like to clear something up. You CAN be a Freemason AND a Satanist. Freemasonry is NOT a religion. It is a moral system taught through allegory and symbols. Regular Freemasonry indiscriminately accepts any belief in a Supreme Being. That Supreme Being can be Yaweh, Allah, any of the Hindi pantheon, or any the ancient Gods and Goddess' of any of the Earth's religions; and as someone mentioned in another thread, that Supreme Being can even be one's self.
I am a very active Freemason with a very real interest Satanism and the occult.
That's why I'm here.
I don't know why DaVinci is here, but his being a Freemason does not preclude interest or participation in Satanism.

#6267 - 03/23/08 04:45 PM Re: Salt on a slug... [Re: devul]
xear Administrator Offline
Admin

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Hunting Season is over folks.
Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.