Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#760 - 10/01/07 04:24 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Euronymous]
Venger Satanis Offline
stranger

Quote:
Mmmm... refreshing - highly eloquent, and precise words; very well said. Very well said indeed. You hit upon the major underlying keys and identified the core issue of ACTION. There is little I can add save for the fact that rational self-interest is of course a high Satanic virtue and that with one's growing knowledge and world-wisdom you can USE the information in your head to manipulate the outside world and make your will manifest. It really shouldn't and isn't work for most of us; it is just something that we want to do and is in our nature. You can't be something other than what you already are at your very core. When the fundamental nature of something is identified, it can not be refuted.

thank you for the praise, Euronymous. and i quite agree with you regarding your other points.

Hail the new Satanic Aeon!

Venger As'Nas Satanis
Cult of Cthulhu High Priest

#766 - 10/01/07 06:43 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Venger Satanis]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
 Originally Posted By: Venger Satanis

thank you for the praise, Euronymous. and i quite agree with you regarding your other points.

Do you always think praise is for you even when if you could read you would see... [Re: MCSA TEK] You really are a character...

Fucking hilarious...

#813 - 10/02/07 05:52 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: fakepropht]
Venger Satanis Offline
stranger

just because someone hit a reply button from some other post doesn't mean that his words weren't meant for me. (like so)

perhaps i'm wrong. if his praise was meant for that other guy, then that's fine, my mistake. unless he chimes in, i guess we'll never know.

you really have a lot of time on your hands and a need to flash your ego around, don't you. i find you hilarious... and more than a little sad.

i'm trying to positively contribute to this forum. all you do is spread negativity. how is that productive? how it that going to help anyone?

Venger As'Nas Satanis
Cult of Cthulhu High Priest

#819 - 10/02/07 07:34 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Venger Satanis]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: Venger Satanis
just because someone hit a reply button from some other post doesn't mean that his words weren't meant for me. (like so)

You prove nothing other than you cannot read anything without taking your head out of your self aggrandizing ass… Clearly I can tell this reply is for me… You on the other hand feel the need to steal someone else’s praise… No comparison…

Quote:
perhaps i'm wrong. if his praise was meant for that other guy, then that's fine, my mistake.

Another mistake, no problem…

Quote:
unless he chimes in, i guess we'll never know.

I think we all know… Your over use of the lowercase i shows even you truly know, even if it is only subconsciously…

Quote:
you really have a lot of time on your hands and a need to flash your ego around, don't you.

This forum is not the ruler by which I measure my worth… But it would be all you know of me… Hence why you feel that this is a measure of my ego it is your ruler which you measure me by… As far as time sorry your so busy trying to survive and I have more free time than you… Sucks for you huh?

Quote:
i find you hilarious... and more than a little sad.

Actually I was sick for a few days not sad… Check the smiley face…

Quote:
i'm trying to positively contribute to this forum. all you do is spread negativity.

It is all in your perspective…

Quote:
how is that productive? how it that going to help anyone?

If you cannot see I cannot heal your blindness… I make no claims to supernatural powers…

Good day…

~T~

#970 - 10/08/07 02:26 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Euronymous]
Cody Offline
pledge

never really thought about it, I just go about doing what I do.
#1046 - 10/11/07 12:55 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Satanicteen]
CarpexNoctem Offline
lurker

Originally Posted By: Satanicteen
satanism is a way of life it isnt an "idea"

I agree 100%. You can't be a Satanist for 12 hours in the day and then the other 12 hours decide you don't want to be. It just doesn't work that way. Anton LaVey had an "idea" when he envisioned the Church of Satan. What he created was a way of life.

#1050 - 10/11/07 01:43 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: CarpexNoctem]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: CarpexNoctem
Anton Lavey had an "idea" when he envisioned the Church of Satan.

Yes fame and wealth...

Quote:
What he created was a way of life.

Do you feel Mr LaVey created this way of life? Or defined it giving it a title? Was this done for anything other than fame, wealth, or ego gratification?

~T~

#1089 - 10/15/07 01:16 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: CarpexNoctem]
Satanicteen Offline
stranger

Loc: Idaho Falls, Idaho

Originally Posted By: CarpexNoctem

What he created was a way of life.

thats exzactly what he did

#1090 - 10/15/07 01:17 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Satanicteen]
Satanicteen Offline
stranger

ta2zz of course it was for more than that

#1092 - 10/16/07 01:51 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Satanicteen]
xxx Offline
lurker

Content removed by Woland.
Senseless gibberish, performed with utterly horrid grammar...

Edited by Woland (10/16/07 01:30 PM)
Edit Reason: Manure...

#1096 - 10/16/07 10:33 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Satanicteen]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Hello Satanicteen your last comment has made me do a bit or research on your posting history… Let me point out that by looking at your posts you do not really have much to say… Now keeping in mind that you are a teen and not trying to sound like I support ageism but do you in your limited experience with life truly have an opinion? Or do you think this is like sending little snippits to your friends on myspace or the like?

satanism is a way of life it isnt an "idea" (why do you feel this way)

whats up (typing to type)

creeppyyy (heh)

I am Impressed with your chain Asmedious. I wish to own one like yours. (buy one)

i much agree with you Schoolbully. (not many do)

I like your suit Asmedious. Very subperb indeed. (flirting)

Asmediuos, you are quite the crazy one. *smiles* crazy (see above)

thats exzactly what he did (why where is your reasoning)

ta2zz of course it was for more than that (see above)

Can you see how this only opens the door for people like xxx there?

How do I apply these principals to my life? As far as this forum goes… Well first off when representing myself here in written word I use a spell checker when needed and make sure I do not post in haste… I try to make sure my post has value before I hit reply…

Ask yourself does my post have value? Does it add humor or insight does it provoke thought or express a different perspective? Then perhaps when we all look to see the new postings we get more than yo yo sup mah nigga…

Just something to think about…

Pleasant thoughts…

~T~

Edited by ta2zz (10/16/07 10:36 AM)
Edit Reason: format

#1098 - 10/16/07 12:32 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: ta2zz]
Satanicteen Offline
stranger

Hey buddy now your getting offensive. You have no right to say something like that. Why do you think that admiring someones personal belongings makes it flirting. You know what plain and simple YOUR AN ASS

#1099 - 10/16/07 12:36 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Satanicteen]
Satanicteen Offline
stranger

Anton felt strongly about what he did. It was his passion. Sure he gained a little money and fame, but he love what he did.

#1103 - 10/16/07 01:26 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Satanicteen]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Loc: Oslo, Norway
Hey buddy now your getting offensive. You have no right to say something like that. Why do you think that admiring someones personal belongings makes it flirting. You know what plain and simple YOUR AN ASS

I would have to agree with ta2zz on this subject.
We strongly recommend that young people educate themselves before posting in the forum.
One-liners and "I agree" are only fit to provoke the less forgiving of our crowd...
A sound advice is to read more and write less.
If you decide to offer your opinions in writing, then you better be prepared.
You will more often than not be challenged on context, grammar, quality of argument etc.
We generally cut young people some slack, as you might conclude by the cleverly disguised gentleness of ta2zz reply.
Yet; at some point people will simply get fed up.

One-liners belong in chat...

Good luck!

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#1104 - 10/16/07 01:34 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Satanicteen]
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA

Ta2zz is exactly right. Sadly there is nothing left of the old forum for us to show you as an example of the way things used to be. People would put real thought into the majority of their responses. Yes there were fun threads meant for messing around, but for the most part, things were held to a much higher standard. You would come here looking forward to reading the new posts because you knew they would be interesting or entertaining.

The bar was held very high. Those who couldn't reason, or follow rules were quickly banned. And the old forum had pages and pages, and pages of banned members who were listed in a "hall of shame" area.

You should be smart. You should have educated opinions about things in life that you see or read about. Post them. Read something that makes you think, or that makes you angry? Share it with us. By doing your part to keep the forum interesting, you improve the site for us all.

Your Problem is that you read T's response and instead of giving it honest consideration, you became offended. One of the biggest dangers a satanist has is the prideful inability to identify our own flaws and shortcomings. In other words, every criticism is a gift. It allows us a rare limps of how others see us and gives us a chance to see kinks in our armor.

Chris

Page 2 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.