Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#1105 - 10/16/07 01:41 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Satanicteen]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
 Originally Posted By: Satanicteen
Hey buddy now your getting offensive. You have no right to say something like that. Why do you think that admiring someones personal belongings makes it flirting.

My bad to an adult flirting is neither embarrassing nor offensive at all...

Quote:
You know what plain and simple YOUR AN ASS

I have been called worse by better, and better by worse… You are simply over emotional about my opinion…

Quote:
Anton felt strongly about what he did. It was his passion. Sure he gained a little money and fame, but he love what he did.

Your feelings are not evidence… No matter what you or I feel we cannot truly know anything that went on in Mr. LaVey’s head…

I did make you think… Why in your last two posts you used almost as many words as all of your previous posts… Now if you could have worked that into a single post we would be getting somewhere…

Thanks

~T~

Edited by ta2zz (10/16/07 01:43 PM)
Edit Reason: format

#1117 - 10/16/07 07:02 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: ta2zz]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
I am Impressed with your chain Asmedious. I wish to own one like yours. (buy one)

She's hot, I'd buy her one myself.

Quote:
I like your suit Asmedious. Very subperb indeed. (flirting)

Mmmmm, that's right, and I'm a lucky guy.

Quote:
Asmediuos, you are quite the crazy one. *smiles* crazy (see above)

Seeing above, and still liking it.

Pray for me, I'm sinning in my mind.

#1134 - 10/17/07 08:23 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: MCSA TEK]
Satanicteen Offline
stranger

Loc: Idaho Falls, Idaho
The only reason i even entered this chat was to learn some stuff, i learned what i said from YOU guys.
if i was made out to be an idot, then its thanx to you. T2azz i watch your posts you seem like a smart guy, i have been learning form you.. and mcsa tek i have read what you have written and his criticism no longer makes me mad, i have taken what youve said into consideration. My Apologies.

Asmedious does not mind my flirting.

Sorry about the wrong spelling of your name ta2zz (in my last post oops)

Edit by Woland:

I have taken the liberty of merging your last three posts into one. They were posted within a five minute range which made it possible for you to use the "edit button" if you needed to add something. Please refrain from multiposting one-liners.

Have a nice day.

#1144 - 10/17/07 10:27 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Satanicteen]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
No one said you were an idiot but then again you blaming your behavior on us is not in good form…

There is much yet to learn…

Peace

~T~

#1145 - 10/17/07 12:41 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: ta2zz]
Satanicteen Offline
stranger

Well Ta2zz that is why I am learning from you. Oh and I wasn’t blaming it on you I was just merely pointing out the fact that I am trying to learn from your posts

Thank you Woland for the edit

Edited by Satanicteen (10/17/07 12:43 PM)

#1158 - 10/17/07 09:39 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: MCSA TEK]
Veldrin Offline
pledge

Loc: Melbourne, Australia.
 Originally Posted By: MCSA TEK

Ta2zz is exactly right. Sadly there is nothing left of the old forum for us to show you as an example of the way things used to be. People would put real thought into the majority of their responses. Yes there were fun threads meant for messing around, but for the most part, things were held to a much higher standard. You would come here looking forward to reading the new posts because you knew they would be interesting or entertaining.

The bar was held very high. Those who couldn't reason, or follow rules were quickly banned. And the old forum had pages and pages, and pages of banned members who were listed in a "hall of shame" area.

Chris

Thats truth, I visited the old site quite a bit incognito. There's certainly a huge difference between the old and new 666, as an example I believe that on the old site an introduction post was considered pretty bad form.
Now we have an entire topic for it.

Think we got a PR update? But the "weak" shall be sifted out eventually and no doubt this forum will return the golden age that the previous 666 showed.

#1170 - 10/18/07 08:48 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Veldrin]
Satanicteen Offline
stranger

Hall of Shame?? so you banned the stupid people

#1172 - 10/18/07 09:18 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Satanicteen]
Veldrin Offline
pledge

Loc: Melbourne, Australia.
Yeah, nothing wrong with banning the stupid.

Hall of shame : Pages of people banned for stupidity.

Is this surprising? Satanists do not suffer stupidity gladly, banning stupid people is the easiest, most efficient way to rid the forums of such behavior.

I think one of the people formerly banned made a topic about his ban. Check that to see why such methods were used.

#1184 - 10/18/07 07:18 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Veldrin]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
I like the Hall of Shame. It gives people an idea of what is tolerable behavior here.

At least Satanicteen has the good sense to offer full disclosure. A lot of people her age have posted here and tried to come off as something they are not.

#1195 - 10/19/07 07:39 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Fist]
Satanicteen Offline
stranger

Thank you Fist. I do not like the people who play themselves to be someone that they are not. .... Pointless

I am going to try my best to not be one in the Hall of Shame. I must keep myself out

Edited by Satanicteen (10/19/07 07:40 AM)

#1229 - 10/22/07 07:46 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Veldrin]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
As a moderator, I have been very lenient towards what I have allowed to be posted and remain. I have only take this tact as a method of populating this site with users and posts. No one wants to frequent a site where maybe one new post or thread is shared a week. I only speak for myself in this matter and not the rest of the Admin or Moderators. I am pretty sure in the future, the reins will be tightened and the levels raised. I believe the ball has already started rolling.

#1282 - 10/27/07 07:32 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: fakepropht]
Meq Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: fakepropht
I believe the ball has already started rolling.

Any clue as to how long that may take?
It would be great to see enough quality posts to make moderation more helpful.
The forum seems somewhat quiet lately, though perhaps that is just my perception of things...

And to add - why so many online but so few in the chatroom?

Edited by Paula (10/27/07 07:34 PM)
Edit Reason: Chat room

#1283 - 10/27/07 11:43 PM Ooo online satanic principles. [Re: fakepropht]
Dakindas Offline
stranger

Loc: The Web
Heya fake,

There are a handful of forums out yonder that don't moderate their content at all (there are some exceptions, spam is one) although they do use a rating system whereby a user can give negative points to a post which reflects on the author and when a certain threshold of negativity is reached their replies aren't seen at all unless you manually change (lower) the view rating you wish to be exposed to.

Anyway, that is prone to some organised abuse potentially but it generally does a fine job of organically moderating the site. The creme tend to float to full visibility while the inane is rendered, for the most part, invisible. Who determines that? Anarchy does, it's interesting to note that users with significantly differing opinions are among the high visibility creme, that it doesn't create a real hegemony of opinion. Monopolies tend to require more than just coercive force after all. .

I should add that the only forum rule of the few there are worth considering is that you may not start a thread yourself based on an opinion or question unless it is in article form. The most common thread starts are thus news items from both mainstream and alternative, professional and amature (blogs) which can be reproduced in full so long as the original third party source is linked and the title of the thread is not changed from the original source. The 'opinion party' begins after the article is down and that's where the 'natural order' i spoke of earlier comes into play.

It's an interesting system anyway.

I have nothing to really say about the 600 club on this issue because i think you guys do a fine job anyway.

Carry on.

#1392 - 11/03/07 05:45 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Euronymous]
Euronymous Offline
stranger

Loc: san diego, ca
Woops....messed up there. Anyways, hello all, I just returned from being out of town on businsess purposes and I wanted to say to Venger that he was sadly mistaken if he thought my comment of praise was meant for him. Clearly, it was meant for MCSA TEK as ta2zz pointed out. Hope all is well with everyone.

#2434 - 11/30/07 03:37 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Galt]
Ordellani Offline
stranger

Loc: Australia
It's common sense. Nothing more nothing less.

From an essay I wrote:

Quote:
It's quite simple. The masses are stupid and are frequently uneducated when it comes to debating points about Satanism. They simply set their "goals" to simply fool rubes and besmirch true Satanism. They proclaim they don't care, yet they can't stop proclaiming their detest and hatred for these Satanic individuals, and can't stop discussing about them.

People get to defencive. When their honor and dignity is challenged, they break-down like a small child without its lolli-pop. They begin with minor character-attacks, then they begin to realize the error of their ways, but they still do not do anything about it. Why? Because they are ignorant. Responsbility to the responsible.

We place ourselves above society. Because we hold ourselves as the higher-esteem insteading wasting our lives by defining some supernatural-entity to be our Masters. Life doesn't work like that. Reality is: we're born, we live, we die. Satanism requires study, not worship. It would be mainstream for Satanism to be the actual worship of the Christian Devil or Satan. Even more so, it would be stupid.

The fact is Satanists just want to be left alone. We don't go out of our way to attack any other organisation unless we are attacked in the first place. We tend to keep to ourselves and not waste our lives by ranting on about points in Satanism, nor do we want to continue debating Satanism with pseudo-intellectual hypocrites who are only out to stir the pot.

They walk into a vipers nest then complain because they got bitten. It's their fault, and we're not going to take responsibility or the consequences of their actions. If they want to attack, by all means, let them at it - but at the end of the day we are the Alien Elite because we study, we live our lives, we embrace the things in this world that mean most to us - we don't put anyone or anything else before us. We accept and understand responsibility and the consequences of our actions.

Mainstream religion is delusional and hypocritical. Satanists are NOT mainstream - we are the Elite, The Mighty, The Gods of our domain, the makers and the breakers of our lives.

We put number one first. First and foremost.

Page 3 of 9 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.