Page 4 of 9 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#2443 - 11/30/07 02:48 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Ordellani]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"Mainstream religion is delusional and hypocritical. Satanists are NOT mainstream - we are the Elite, The Mighty, The Gods of our domain, the makers and the breakers of our lives."

True, mainstream religion maybe delusional and hypocritical but it supplies/serves as a security blanket to the masses. Some big god daddy figure is watching out for them and keeping them safe now and forever.

Have you met a lot of Satanists?
Most on utube, in jail, in some grottos, and spewing nonsense on the web are far from Elite, they give the smaller minority of us a bad name.

Just more black sheep. A black sheep is still a sheep.

You are Elite by what you accomplish in real life, not by what you say on the net.

If you have to say you are Elite, then your not.

Morg

#2453 - 11/30/07 08:48 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Morgan]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
Satanists are NOT mainstream - we are the Elite, The Mighty, The Gods of our domain, the makers and the breakers of our lives."

and we don't care if we are living in our parent's basement, as we contemplate world domination. Although we can't stay up too late doing it, because the Egg McMuffins have to be ready to be served fresh every morning! \:D

#2457 - 11/30/07 10:03 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Asmedious]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Hey, have to get there before 10:30! Or 11am on Sundays...and don't forget the hashbrowns. They're the best.

I think the majority of Satanists (myself included) have a bad habit of patting themselves on the back over trivial successes, ie, a distasteful or generally unpleasant coworker/rival being fired or cut out of our lives. How often are any of us directly responsible for that? Money coming into our lives. Did we just play the lotto and hope for the best? Or did we carefully execute a plan of action to minimize any resulting errors? Sometimes it's hard to say. A blurred line between calculation and chance.

True, we generally have a leg up on the majority of the population, in that we deign to think (to paraphrase an over-used term) "outside the bun", to be realists and to keep an objective view on things. But how far does this really get us? That's up the individual, of course. One's vision of success is another's nightmare of failure.

#2542 - 12/04/07 01:35 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Galt]
Enslaved Offline
stranger

Loc: KCMO
 Quote:
How do you use satanic principles ?

If you have to ask you will never know. Be a catalyst for change in your world. Be the master of your destiny. But don't ask how to be what you already are. Using satanic "principles?" should come naturally to a satanist.

#3297 - 01/10/08 11:39 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Galt]
Franky 666 Offline
stranger

Loc: Germany
In northern germany, many people lives like satanists but they claim to be christians :-D. They scream, if anyone calls himself as a satanist

Personally, the satanic rules are the natural rules without religiously waste. It is impossible to my mind to avoid them. 3 years ago I bought the Satanic Bible and did read it critical but I found there my opinions. This was the end of my christian ideas. I opened my bin bucket to throw the christian bible (the big liar!) away. I filled the gap with the Satanic Bible.
Lavey said: live=evil!!!

I hope, Satanism will never be mainstream. It is just made for the elite of mankind and not for all the slaves from any external gods. For me, there is no reason to split up my mind into two components named "myself" and "god".
It's not like chart music. The first week it the best of all and in the next week it is replaced completely by another religion. It is a part of life and should be choosen careful.

#62881 - 12/23/11 11:42 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Euronymous]
TwIzT Offline

There are no principles.

If you need someone to tell you how to act to be Satanic obviously you haven't got it and you are merley trying to viel your mundaneness. Rules do not make you Satanic, you must evolve into that form of human on your own accord and that is a task noone can help you with. They might tell you of a method to get there but that is just the beggining to steer you in the right direction.

There are a set of likeable ethics and traits that most of us carry but everyone is different and there's no need for a uniform design to each of us. Sure you can take that design and I will see it for what it is.

Do not restrict yourselve evolve.

#62911 - 12/24/11 07:11 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: TwIzT]
TV is God Moderator Offline

Loc: The Cornhole
 Originally Posted By: TwIzT
If you need someone to tell you how to act to be Satanic obviously you haven't got it

Why do you speak of principles as if they have to be told to you? Principles are just the conditions you live by. You can quite easily define them for yourself.
 Originally Posted By: TwIzT
Do not restrict yourselve evolve.

You do realize this is a principle right?

#62922 - 12/25/11 01:53 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: TV is God]
TwIzT Offline

I said there are no principles, the wind tells me that. Why have principles and fall into a normal lifestyle.

But to remain on topic. It's the best I can come up with. Everyone is different and has different principles no one way is the left way. So to sum it all up I think that statement applies best, even if it is a bit odd.

Edited by TwIzT (12/25/11 01:58 AM)

#62923 - 12/25/11 02:24 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: TwIzT]
TV is God Moderator Offline

Loc: The Cornhole
Why are you equating having principles and having a normal lifestyle? And first you say there are none, and then you say not to have them. Well how could you have them if there are none to begin with?

And then you say everyone is different and has different principles (which indicates the existence of principles and everyone having them.)

Is it your goal to contradict yourself as much and as quickly as possible? You seem to love saying two opposite things in one breath.

Also, the wind?

#62927 - 12/25/11 03:22 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: TV is God]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
General reply,

The wind tells me this is hardly worth necroposting a 4 year dead thread over. But please dont stop now it is getting interesting.

~T~

#63082 - 12/28/11 03:29 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: ta2zz]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
It is only getting interesting because people all have their own idea on life and Satanism. Some are far off of what some of us might consider normal but what the hell, it's their take. All I can say is if you want to live life to it's fullest as a satanist than just live it your way and fuck the responses. It's all about being yourself and your own person. Quit worrying about trying to fit in with the crowd..... Good luck and be happy with who you are.

#63118 - 12/29/11 09:16 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: manofsteel]
when7iseleven Offline

Loc: High Peak, UK
Don't like the word "Principles" as to me it sounds lime something that needs to written down, something I must read everyday just to make sure I'm sticking to my Satanic Principles; well I do need to be a good Satanist don't I?

Satanism is a way you live your life, your perspective on life & how interact with it & like anything in life it must evolve, it must change or you'll very quickly get bored of it & it will become useless; if I wanted rules I'd become a christian or even a LaVeyan!

On a practical level my Satanism works for me everyday; I work as salesman & enjoy the fact that a sales environment is a true meritocracy. I either do my job & sell or I'm out; there's no union to look after me, there's no dweeble contract protecting my rights if I don't cut the mustard.....it's succeed or fail with no middle ground. I do have a support team to help me with big bids, but the sale has my name on it; success or failure is down to my skill & my knoweledge, I stand or fall by what I do.

Being good at what I do allows me to live the life I want to lead in the way I want to lead it.

#63190 - 12/31/11 03:18 AM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: when7iseleven]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
Principles don't need to be written down, it's the way that you treat people or the way you make sure you kiss your kids goodbye everyday. It's the simple things that I as a human feel that I must do. Even a wild animal has some principles, they protect their young and hunt for food to feed them. It's just the rules we live by, you can call them what you want but we all have some guidelines that we expect people to follow when dealing with our close ones. It's not about the wording but everone has boundaries of some sort. Maybe a principle gave you a spankin and you have hard feelings. Just fuckin with ya. Thinkin outloud.

#63210 - 12/31/11 12:23 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: Galt]
Luciferianhereti Offline
stranger

I would gladly take part in the many debates that occurred in the last three pages of this topic but, I will focus on answering the main idea brought by "Galt" ''How do you implement the ideas of Satanism in your daily life?''

In my opinion, Satanism and Luciferianism are philosophy(s) constructed around knowledge, Wisdom and Freedom. We are "beings" that evolve in a world we merely understand, we truly are living "the paradise lost" of John Milton... We are born in a realm completely unknown to us.

Satanism (in my opinion) is very close to the path/journey of the philosopher. You are constantly in the void, exploring what seems negative to the collectivity, delving in obscure concepts to gain a certain knowledge.

For me, Satanism is something you feel, it is present and powerful. I try to understand these feelings daily by meditations, forest wandering. Maybe this is only an inner motivation and I am completely off-track but, that's how I would define it. Feeling strong.

I agree with Morgan, we should always aim for excellence and godhood, it is what I aim for, reach a certain form of illumination throughout the darknkess (or the black flame).

Thank you.

#64263 - 02/01/12 11:55 PM Re: How do you use satanic principles ? [Re: TV is God]
TwIzT Offline

Are you really going to make me put a invalid response to my valid response... They're more like guidelines anyways, just be the one someone of you not the one someone said was you.

1. Respect not pity or weakness, for they are a disease which makes sick the strong.
2. Test always your strength, for therein lies success.
3. Seek happiness in victory - but never in peace.
4. Enjoy a short rest, better than a long.
5. Come as a reaper, for thus you will sow.
6. Never love anything so much you cannot see it die.
7. Build not upon sand, but upon rock And build not for today or yesterday but for all time.
8. Strive ever for more, for conquest is never done.
9. And die rather than submit.
10. Forge not works of art but swords of death, for therein lies great art.
11. Learn to raise yourself above yourself so you can triumph over all.
12. The blood of the living makes good fertilizer for the seeds of the new.
13. He who stands atop the highest pyramid of skulls can see the furthest.
14. Discard not love but treat it as an imposter, but ever be just.
15. All that is great is built upon sorrow.
16. Strive not only forwards, but upwards for greatness lies in the highest.
17. Come as a fresh strong wind that breaks yet also creates.
18. Let love of life be a goal but let your highest goal be greatness.
19. Nothing is beautiful except man: but most beautiful of all is woman.
20. Reject all illusion and lies, for they hinder the strong.
21. What does not kill, makes stronger.

Edited by TwIzT (02/01/12 11:59 PM)

Page 4 of 9 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.