Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#6886 - 03/31/08 09:46 PM Re: Getting rid of a Christian/s [Re: Pan420]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: Pan420
I side with you on your reaction. But could there have been another means to get the same result?
How? Shoot him? Hes a guy, I can't kick his ass. I thought about running him over with my car, but then i'd go to jail. See the important part is I released all my feelings productively so they won't fester up inside me and turn into psychosomatic diseases or something. Whatever happened to him afterwards, is just a coincidence.

~~352~~

#7011 - 04/02/08 12:59 AM Re: Getting rid of a Christian/s [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Well I'd have to say I don't dissagree on how you released your feelings Kayla. It's true it was productive, and if anyone is going to feel hurt it is better someone else then yourself. Whatever happened, happened. It has come to pass and it was probabally for the better. I say good on yah. Theres no pain like love..

#7109 - 04/03/08 04:20 AM Re: Getting rid of a Christian/s [Re: PigFeeder]
Nubeth666 Offline
stranger

Loc: san diego
It seems there is no way to get rid of christianity. But why even try. For the will get rid of themselves and blame it on the devil. Any and every religion or philosophy will have its good points and bad points for they are created by the will of that individual and someone else will disagree, thats fine! It only becomes a problem when it causes harm to anoher simply because of difference of opinions. i dislike christianity because of therir history of genocide and their attempts to modernize their beliefs to keep up with the times.

#7461 - 04/10/08 02:55 PM Re: Getting rid of a Christian/s [Re: Sinistar]
TheMask Offline

Dear Members. I have deleted the shitload of irrelevant posts which made up most of this thread. I have also deleted a (very) few sensible posts which related to the aforementioned manure.I would strongly recommend a more respectful attitude between you sinners, and also mention that ganging up on a solitary individual is kinda distasteful. My thanx goes out to the members: Sinistar, Ta2zz and Daevid 777 for cleaning up some of the mess. The thread will be moved out of "Politics" and may be continued in its new location; Gen Con.

Woland

Edited by Woland (04/19/08 06:39 AM)

#7462 - 04/10/08 03:32 PM Re: Getting rid of a Christian/s [Re: TheMask]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: TheMask
I will surely follow your advice, doesnt seem like i should be wasting time on people like this anyway.

You may want to figure out how you put yourself in this situation though... Making them waste their time on you...

On getting rid of a Christian/s doesn't garlic or driving a stake through their heart work? Or is that vampires?

In reality make them think, learn their bible from cover to cover and know what the hot potatoes are that Christians do not like to talk about… Like Slavery, abortion, and god killing children because they thought him an old man… That always makes them angry then you can go on about how they are not acting, as their god would have them… How unsaved they are for they are for not seeing the true word of god… Etc…

If I am feeling a good Christian bashing coming on the argument that I like to bring is do you believe that god and prayer heals the sick and weak… Once they are hooked then I will hit them with what about amputees? Why has not one amputee in recorded time ever been healed by prayer are they all unsaved sinners?

Be prepared for them to counter with god saved them by only taking an arm or leg… Oh the fun from my youth remembered…

~T~

Edited by ta2zz (04/10/08 03:52 PM)
Edit Reason: vanity

#7589 - 04/13/08 02:04 AM Re: Getting rid of a Christian/s [Re: ta2zz]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
First, I wan't to say "I love you Ta2zz". I was waiting for you to take a bite out of this chum, and I'm content now.

Otherwise, who the fuck did the blasphemous remark about Alice in Wonderland? Alice may have been a dipshit when she went in, but I do believe she was a changed person after the whole experience (as has been with me and acid, mushrooms, and some cacti local to me).

Now saying that, I probably misread your post, and if you meant "Alice going down the rabbit-hole" as a metaphor for immediate stupidity, then I stand corrected. My apologies. Sorry. But, if you meant "Alice" as a totally idiotic personality, regardless of experience, then fuck you.

That's all, no more, thank you, thank you... the rest of this dung-heap can be carried forth now. Sorry to have stopped by...

#7867 - 04/17/08 08:40 AM Re: Getting rid of a Christian/s [Re: daevid777]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Loc: Oslo, Norway
The mess is partially cleaned up.
Carry on if you will...

Edited by Woland (04/19/08 06:38 AM)

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#9167 - 05/28/08 04:03 PM Re: Getting rid of a Christian/s [Re: Pan420]
Sonolin Offline
stranger

Loc: Tracy, California
Fundies tend to make me laugh. I have had my good share of Christians "harassing" me (for lack of a better word) with their religion. I usually tend to ignore them, give them an evil glare, you know all that stuff, if I am in not too good of a mood.

However, if I feel like it, sometimes I will hear them out, and then inform them how hypocritical and retarded their religion truly is. The funny thing is is that they just sit there and take it. They end up making stuff up or even insisting I go to church with them. Quite pathetic really.

I don't hate Christians, though. Sure, I definitely don't believe in their beliefs, but if somebody wants to "claim" they are Christian, I won't act against this. Unless they call me out, of course.

#9168 - 05/28/08 04:06 PM Re: Getting rid of a Christian/s [Re: ta2zz]
Sonolin Offline
stranger

Loc: Tracy, California
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz

In reality make them think, learn their bible from cover to cover and know what the hot potatoes are that Christians do not like to talk about… Like Slavery, abortion, and god killing children because they thought him an old man… That always makes them angry then you can go on about how they are not acting, as their god would have them… How unsaved they are for they are for not seeing the true word of god… Etc…

Truly entertaining to use their "logic" against them, I have found ;\)

#9169 - 05/28/08 04:23 PM Re: Getting rid of a Christian/s [Re: Sonolin]
Amina Offline

Loc: Denmark
As a student I have had to share buildings with those who study theology to become priests. I have walked the halls for almost five years with my Pentagram on, giving interviews to the faculty paper and to the media. Not even once have one of the Christians said anything, and the students from my own field of study have only had few and very polite questions. One time I commented on this to one of my fellow students, and she answered: "I don't think any of them dare to ask - they know how articulate you are, and they are probably afraid that you will answer!". The morality of the story is this: sometimes you don't have to debate or defend yourself if your belifes are known, and if people know you always have an answer on hand.

- Amina

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.