Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#61325 - 11/12/11 08:43 AM Egypt closes pyramid to avoid 11/11/11 rituals
PrinceOfBabalon Offline
stranger

Loc: London

Egypt closes pyramid to avoid 11/11/11 rituals

Meanwhile, in Cairo, thousands dress in white robes and gesture in the direction an enchanted city while intoning words from the texts of Sacred Lore...

#61326 - 11/12/11 09:51 AM Re: Egypt closes pyramid to avoid 11/11/11 rituals [Re: PrinceOfBabalon]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
Probably a good move. Stonehenge has sufffered a lot of damage over the years from people sneaking out there to do rituals.

Still wish I had some of that 11-11-11 luck. My day was pretty normal. I did the great occult ritual known as laundry. ;\)

#61331 - 11/12/11 03:06 PM Re: Egypt closes pyramid to avoid 11/11/11 rituals [Re: FemaleSatan]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: FemaleSatan
Stonehenge has sufffered a lot of damage over the years from people sneaking out there to do rituals.

STONED AGAIN: THE BATTLE OF STONEHENGE 1988
- by Michael A. Aquino VI°
The Scroll of Set, August 1988
Temple of Set

Out in the middle of England’s Salisbury Plain sits Stonehenge, which most people envision as a rather serene, ghostly, mystical place. It brings to mind the romance of prehistory, ancient astronomy, the difficulty of hauling large bluestones around, and perhaps Stravinsky’s Rite of Spring. [It is one of the sites the Temple of Set might visit during the Set-X Conclave next year.]

Stonehenge, unfortunately, is sufficiently exotic that it has fallen victim to modern humanity’s Bander-Log behavior. First came the graffiti artists, all anxious to carve or paint their initials on the bluestones. This resulted in Stonehenge being fenced off to the public, so that it can now be viewed only from a distance.

Then the inevitable religious cranks arrived on the scene: the so-called Ancient Order of Druids, which prevailed upon a bewildered British government to allow it to conduct a Sun-greeting ceremony at Stonehenge every Summer Solstice. The original Druids didn’t show up in England until several centuries after Stonehenge was built, but that doesn’t deter the modern group, which dresses in white robes & Egyptian nemyss for whatever curious reason, from claiming the poor old monument as a religious shrine of theirs.

Unfortunately for the Druids, however, Stonehenge on June 21 has also become a mecca for Britain’s “hippies”. [This term hasn’t been used in the U.S. for about 20 years, but is still active in the U.K.] This year more than 5,000 hippies converged on Stonehenge, but were prevented from reaching the monument by hastily-erected barbed-wire fences, barriers, and a line of 1,300 policemen.

At about 3 AM, chanting “We want the stones!”, the hippie mob surged forward through the barriers. A general melee ensued, with a total of 82 arrests and numerous injuries. A police helicopter circled overhead, warning the mob to retreat, but four hippies finally made it as far as the heel stone and scampered up it to watch the show. Wiltshire’s Chief Constable described the riot as “one of the worst nights of violence I have ever seen”.

Behind the police lines, the Ancient Order of Druids, 70 strong, got ready to conjure the Sun up. Annoyed by the ruckus, however, Ra declined to appear despite all the parading and incantations. The morning sky was fed with haze, and no Sun was to be seen over the heelstone or anywhere else. Better luck next year, Druids.

As the day wore on, police chased the remaining hippies off the plain, to a chorus of vows to return next year to “free the stones”.

One can’t help wondering what the original builders of Stonehenge would think of all this.

#61332 - 11/12/11 03:12 PM Re: Egypt closes pyramid to avoid 11/11/11 rituals [Re: PrinceOfBabalon]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: PrinceOfBabalon
... Meanwhile, in Cairo, thousands dress in white robes and gesture in the direction an enchanted city while intoning words from the texts of Sacred Lore...

You can have plenty of fun with the Pyramids without going there. Or if you just feel like taking a look ...

#61333 - 11/12/11 04:47 PM Re: Egypt closes pyramid to avoid 11/11/11 rituals [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
PrinceOfBabalon Offline
stranger

Loc: London
Very nice links Ipsissimus Aquino.

As a pledge to my Future Self, I'm travelling to Egypt upon attaining my MA. Luxor is high on the agenda and de Lubicz is proving interesting preliminary reading.

#61336 - 11/12/11 08:21 PM Re: Egypt closes pyramid to avoid 11/11/11 rituals [Re: PrinceOfBabalon]
LeftHandonFeet Offline

I want to bring about the revelation that many might miss this month- 11/11/11 happens every 100 years (11/11/1911 was the last time this happened). For those that dont know, any sequence of numbers or letters that reads the same left to right or right to left is known as a palindrome.
Lets take a look at why this November is unique...
there was one palindrome that can you might classify as a complete palindrome based on the fact that its a palidrome when laying out the entire month, day and year- this was November 2nd (11/02/2011 = 11022011). Including 11/02/2011, there are 11 palindromes within the month of November this year.
They are November 1st through the 9th, yesterday November 11th, and November 22. Some may say November 2nd was actually the most unique or even sacred palindrome as it is more of a rare occurence. Lets even look at September 9th, 1919- this can be written as 9/19/1919, but should you add the customary zero to the beginning (09/19/1919) it is no longer a palindrome.
I actually observed 11/02/2011 more than 11/11/11, but I made sure my woman knew at 11:11 AM on 11/11/11 that shes still the only 1. Sure if she knew my track record with women she would call me a filthy liar and a whore loving machine, but sweet Lord Satan knows my intentions.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.