Page 13 of 23 « First<1112131415>Last »
Topic Options
#61824 - 11/25/11 05:40 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Diavolo]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Form is like the clothing one wears. It defines how well or badly one is perceived but says little about the one underneath. It is true many confuse their clothing with their identity but there are also those that know one has to dress for the occasion.

Its funny how someone can know as much, dress themselves for their occasion, and at the same time insist that Everyone must dress for that specific occasion, rather than looking at their clothing and trying to assess the occasion for which they are dressed.

So everyone not dressed are you are, is confused? I see...

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
What I notice here is someone visiting a dinner party in their pajamas and consider all others silly for wearing a tuxedo, being completely oblivious to the fact those others might very well realize where they are and why they are wearing what they wear.

Bullshit D...

What you notice is your own perception, and not my own. You see, Iím not visiting this dinner party, I was invited to it directly. I have never said that anyone was silly for wearing a tuxedo if they choose. I address the hallow tuxedos, and somehow you took that personally. That's just plain curious D. What is silly, is to say that anyone who dose not simply fallow D's example, must be oblivious.

My eyes are wide open I assure you, and I was wearing these "pajamas" when the invitation was sent. So lets eat before the food gets cold. ;\)

#61825 - 11/25/11 05:44 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I'm done with this; whatever man.

D.

#61826 - 11/25/11 06:13 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Khk
" which you have to accept or be in tune with in order to be ONA."

+O+ How's that not a religion again? You know what I reckon Satan'd say to someone that said you gotta be A to be X? He'd tell ya to fuck off. +O+

THIS... Only Im saying it and there is no Satan ;\)

#61827 - 11/25/11 06:34 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Interrogist Offline

+O+ How about you Interrogist - you seem to have your shit together on abstraction - Anyone, really - what is the object I am holding up to the screen? *taps it again*. Let's set aside all the intellectual semantics for a moment where no-one seems to agree - and try to utilize an actual practical exercise based on what I have learned from my praxis and practical exploration within the ONA, as regards the nature of Form, Abstraction [lets call it X], and Perception. +O+

In all honesty, I know not, what object you hold, or if you hold an object whatsoever. All information available, points to the supposed object being/having the qualities of (something) which might be *tapped*.

I cant say that I know you very well, though if your anything like me, in our shared (fuck you) attitudes, Id be *tapping* my birdie finger. But in all seriousness, I have no way of knowing, other than the information provided, and I prefer to Interrogate rather than guess. Thats just my style.

So what is it?

#61828 - 11/25/11 06:36 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
thedeadidea Offline

Originally Posted By: Interrogist

+O+ How's that not a religion again? You know what I reckon Satan'd say to someone that said you gotta be A to be X? He'd tell ya to fuck off. +O+

To think Darryl I once pegged you for someone without a sense of humor.

#61829 - 11/25/11 07:19 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: thedeadidea]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: thedeadidea

To think Darryl I once pegged you for someone without a sense of humor.

I have my times man, lolz.

#61830 - 11/25/11 08:39 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
Ok, so if you don't approve of my style that's fine, If you don't like me as a person that's fine, If you don't like what I have to say that's fine, then by all means challenge it, but twisting my terminology to fit your false accusations is petty. You have dishonestly twisted each term in a way that makes it an (ism) and implies that its dogma rather than a methodology. Ill correct you now.

I don't know what your style is, so no approval needed there. As for not liking you personally, I don't know you, so no need for energy in that one either. I didn't have to twist anything at all. I simply pointed out what your definitions also fit with. You just don't like seeing how well they fit with the very thing you're just trying to break free of and tear down/bad mouth in the process, while staking claim to some of the primary ideals of said ideology. Ain't that a bitch...

Well thank you so very much for you approval, hey, I didn't receive a copy of the memo listing the appropriate (care) to (post per day) ratio for the 600c, could you fax me another? Id so like to fit in here :(.

What I was pointing out is that if your methodology fit together as a whole you wouldn't have to post so much everyday and the same thing as well, to get your point across. You miss the obvious points of others as well.

I hate to burst your bubble hun, but I had a good long talk with the higher ups the very day I created my account, so while you might think is a big deal, in reality, its no (Breaking News) that I'm not here to sing Satanic Kumbaya. Please make your drama elsewhere, as I am truly not interested. But thanks for the comment.

I wasn't the one that brought this here with the intentions of taking my ego back to another board and try to denegrade this one or those that frequent this forum, in the process, now was I? And so you're aware, just because you had your nice little chat, that does not mean they will continue to tolerate your deliberate berating of this decent forum some where else. You can tell whomever you want to fuck off here, but know that it does in fact play a part in whether or not you are permitted to stay. You can say that doesn't matter but it must of, or you wouldn't have spent time making sure you at least had a shot at staying in the first place.

If you want your "methodology" to hold water in this day and age, you might want to do more than regurgitate other's works or at least be honest about where your ideals came from, instead of trying to shit down the throat of the primary ideals you took from. See, I have read a few books and know that your definitions are simply derived from other sources to fit to your chosen label. You can change what label you've placed on it, but that doesn't change a fucking thing.

By the way, you might have been "invited" while you were wearing pajamas but you were expected to at least know the difference between a sleep over and a black tie event. That's obvious.

#61833 - 11/25/11 10:02 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Nyte]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Nyte
You just don't like seeing how well they fit with the very thing you're just trying to break free of and tear down/bad mouth in the process, while staking claim to some of the primary ideals of said ideology. Ain't that a bitch...

That is not a "bitch" at all, because you have missed the mark again, for the third time too. I see now point in trying to explain it to you a forth. Go back and read ALL of my response, from any of the first three times you asked this question/statement.

What I was pointing out is that if your methodology fit together as a whole you wouldn't have to post so much everyday and the same thing as well, to get your point across. You miss the obvious points of others as well.

Wow, so you can ask me the very same questions, over and over and over, and ignore my answer, over and over and over, but then you get frustrated, and it ends up being my fault... Sure, that makes sense...

I wasn't the one that brought this here with the intentions of taking my ego back to another board and try to denegrade this one or those that frequent this forum, in the process, now was I?

Wow again. How dumb are you really, to jump up and represent your self as the, White Knight of the Club?

I was asked by quite a few people to come to the Club. Id like to know how you claim to speak for my intentions? My Ego, its the same here and elsewhere, and, to completely burst your stupid fucking bubble, I have spoken to the owner of this board on several occasions, and we understand, and like one another rather well. I have nothing detrimental to say for the Club, nor will I kiss its ass, and as a matter of fact, Id like a list of the names of the Club members that I have "degenerated", as well as screen caps of what (slander) I posted on the "other boards".

Surely you have such evidence at hand, or else making such an unfounded claims would make you look absolutely fucking childish. I think the Club can take care of itself Nyte, go take your White Knight bullshit somewhere else, seriously.

And so you're aware, just because you had your nice little chat, that does not mean they will continue to tolerate your deliberate berating of this decent forum some where else. You can tell whomever you want to fuck off here, but know that it does in fact play a part in whether or not you are permitted to stay. You can say that doesn't matter but it must of, or you wouldn't have spent time making sure you at least had a shot at staying in the first place.

I seriously fucking doubt that you speak for anyone on the Club, other than yourself. Get a grip. At least everyone else who doesnít take kindly to what I have to say, can challenge my ideas. You don't seem to be able to do that yourself. You just keep crying that I have hurt the Clubs feelings by having a life outside of this forum, lol.

Iím deliberate berating you when I say go fucking kill yourself... Seriously grow up. This is an Internet forum where one might place their ideas in the Fire and see what endures. This is not an Internet group for people to hold Nytes hand, and banns the people that don't agree with her.

Your attempts to have me removed are exposing your intellectual cowardice. Enjoy that...

If you want your "methodology" to hold water in this day and age, you might want to do more than regurgitate other's works or at least be honest about where your ideals came from, instead of trying to shit down the throat of the primary ideals you took from. See, I have read a few books and know that your definitions are simply derived from other sources to fit to your chosen label. You can change what label you've placed on it, but that doesn't change a fucking thing.

I see, so I am guilty of my Interrogistic Methodologies borrowing from, logical thinking, atheistic philosophy, science, and the Eastern schools pertaining primarily to Maya. I don't hide that at all, and its not a "bad" thing either.

But Id like to know how your philosophy came about if you never borrowed from that of another. You know, there is nothing new under the sun, its just that some of us can accept that, and make better use of it by doing this better than others, and that always stirs the pond a bit. Really, its ok to feel upset, its natural, ;\)

By the way, you might have been "invited" while you were wearing pajamas but you were expected to at least know the difference between a sleep over and a black tie event. That's obvious.

lolz... You just love talking out of your ass don't you? Try to keep up.

#61834 - 11/25/11 10:27 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
In general, stop the personal attacks, and stay on topic.
Holding up members here as a shield to be used in arguments is stupid. We have in the past banned, demoted, and given time out to people who do this.

It's a fucking stapler KhK.

M

#61835 - 11/25/11 10:34 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Morgan]
Interrogist Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
In general, stop the personal attacks, and stay on topic. Holding up members here as a shield to be used in arguments is stupid. We have in the past banned, demoted, and given time out to people who do this.

LOLZ

#61836 - 11/25/11 11:07 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
Khk Offline

+O+ No - no-one has got it. No-one CAN get it. You are only guessing at it or simply unable to know it. To quote Interrogist

"I have no way of knowing, other than the information provided"

Right. Without me abstracting the object for you, you cannot know its existence. And this is why the ONA use abstractions - as part of this same process and force just illustrated - you can try to sound like an expert that knows and has known the ropes of ONA "like, forever" - but without the ONA having taken its form and enshrined it in forms and writings and books, Naos, the internet, fenrir - without the abstractions of the TOW, the Dark Gods, and all that other crap - you would know nothing about it except those of you who were taught by oral tradition - in which case AL, CB, JF or BK for instance would have had to abstract it for you for you to get the gist anyway. +O+

#61837 - 11/25/11 11:09 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Khk Offline

+O+ Apeynon likes definitions: here's a good one:

The a-causal = "In all honesty, I know not, what object you hold, or if you hold an object whatsoever. All information available, points to the supposed object being/having the qualities of (something) which might be *tapped*"

#61841 - 11/25/11 11:24 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Khk]
Interrogist Offline

+O+ Apeynon likes definitions: here's a good one:

The a-causal = "In all honesty, I know not, what object you hold, or if you hold an object whatsoever. All information available, points to the supposed object being/having the qualities of (something) which might be *tapped*"

Indeed, honesty with ones self is the birth of most all understanding.

#61842 - 11/25/11 11:28 PM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: Interrogist]
thedeadidea Offline

@ KHK

I'll go with pen for the object failing that in a world without abstraction I'll select the Tao.

#61843 - 11/26/11 12:06 AM Re: Interrogistic Symbolism [Re: thedeadidea]
Khk Offline

+O+ @ thedeadidea - again, unless I abstract it for you - give it a name, a description, a form that you can intellectually rationally categorize - your brain just can't finish the computation. It's invisible to you, [not to me] until I make it visible to you by telling you what it is. +O+
Page 13 of 23 « First<1112131415>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.